1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

drizzi_b

Has anyone gotten 100% in the gang portion of the compendium?

drizzi_b

Title.

I went through and beat the game, then began another save to go for 100% of everything in the game. The only thing I seem to be having an issue with is getting credit for gang camps found in the compendium. I made sure to pay attention this time to when the smoke pops up for them, and here is what has happened so far. 

The first 3 O'Driscoll gang camps have given me credit, so I think I am still good there. But with the Lemoyne Raiders camps, I received credit for the first two I found, then the last two that I've found it did not give me credit for. I've been paying close attention to where I've found the camps, and the last two are absolutely in different locations than the first two. I am still in chapter two so I know I haven't gone far enough to make anything missable, I'm wondering if anyone has gotten 4/4 on the O'Driscoll's or 3/3 on the Lemoyne Raiders.

Side notes:

1) PS4 if that matters, but I don't know why it would.

2) I understand that getting 100% for each gang isn't required for 100% game completion, but I'd like to do it anyway.

Tonesta

Have to say, I'm right at the end of Chapter 5, and in exactly the same boat as you - 2/3 for the Lemoyne Raiders, 3/4 for the O'Driscolls, despite having taken down at least five of each.

Maybe someone who's finished the game can say if they've had more luck.

By contrast, the third gang that you run into (that I won't name in case you haven't got to them that), I got credit for 2/2 gang camps before I'd even seen or killed any of them! I must have ridden past a couple of their camps without noticing!

drizzi_b
2 hours ago, Tonesta said:

Have to say, I'm right at the end of Chapter 5, and in exactly the same boat as you - 2/3 for the Lemoyne Raiders, 3/4 for the O'Driscolls, despite having taken down at least five of each.

Maybe someone who's finished the game can say if they've had more luck.

By contrast, the third gang that you run into (that I won't name in case you haven't got to them that), I got credit for 2/2 gang camps before I'd even seen or killed any of them! I must have ridden past a couple of their camps without noticing!

Same lol the first run(I went through the whole game already), I didn't even realize I had taken down the Brood's camps I just remember getting in multiple shootouts with them and had 100%. That was the only one I've seen 100% on though thus far.

joshua969

I'm also at 87% Lemoyne and 77% O'Driscolls.  Think it'll get patched ?

Rammer2k

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this.  I'm stuck at 88% for O'Driscolls even though I've killed over 350 of them, and found plenty of their camps.  Lemoyne I'm at 87%, and have killed tons of them as well.  Murfee 100%.

drizzi_b
6 hours ago, Rammer2k said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this.  I'm stuck at 88% for O'Driscolls even though I've killed over 350 of them, and found plenty of their camps.  Lemoyne I'm at 87%, and have killed tons of them as well.  Murfee 100%.

That's exactly where I'm at with it, so I said F it and moved on. Hopefully it gets fixed and we can get credit for the last hideouts for O'Driscoll's and Lemoyne at some point. It looks like those should be the only two things I'm going to miss in regards to completing everything in the game.

Edited by drizzi_b

Cutter De Blanc

I don't think anyone has. I saw a different topic about this issue on another forum, and no one has been able to get the last camp to register for the O'Driscolls.  Nor have I. I checked right after I took out a camp yesterday, and it was still 3/4 camps. The campsite I took out had another group of enemies show up after I killed the ones there, and I'm wondering if that second wave is causing the camp to not register in the compendium 

lol232

Don't you have to find out all their camps and hideouts?

drizzi_b
15 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

I don't think anyone has. I saw a different topic about this issue on another forum, and no one has been able to get the last camp to register for the O'Driscolls.  Nor have I. I checked right after I took out a camp yesterday, and it was still 3/4 camps. The campsite I took out had another group of enemies show up after I killed the ones there, and I'm wondering if that second wave is causing the camp to not register in the compendium 

No I've gotten credit the first couple times that the second wave of two people that follow up.

6 hours ago, lol232 said:

Don't you have to find out all their camps and hideouts?

No for the basic 100% completion you just need to clear out their gang 'hideouts', which you progressively do through missions anyway.

lol232

I know, I clearly also said the camps as well.

Edited by lol232

drizzi_b
11 minutes ago, lol232 said:

I know, I clearly also said the camps as well.

I think you mistook what I said. I wasn't clowning or anything. It looked like you were asking if you had to take out both, not stating you had to take out both. All I was saying was you only needed to clear out hideouts.

lol232

What I'm try to say is that maybe it hits 100% once you get both their camps and hideouts. Have you tried that?

drizzi_b
21 hours ago, lol232 said:

What I'm try to say is that maybe it hits 100% once you get both their camps and hideouts. Have you tried that?

Ah okay no it doesn't make them 100%. I currently have done everything with the O'Driscolls and Raiders, and they are at 2/3 and 3/4 respectively. Same as the first playthrough. This time I was super diligent about not progressing the story and trying to knock them out and they stop at those marks unfortunately..

lol232

As someone who's also trying to get everything, I can't help but feel depressed because Rockstar overlooked this.