Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPFL

If GTA 5 had only the options to kill Michael or Trevor, which one would you choose?

JPFL

Who would you kill?

Miamivicecity

Trevor. I wouldn't kill GTA V's best protagonist.

TheSantader25

Trevor. I love him. But there's no denying that he is insane and a problem. With him gone the troubles would go away as well.He is a damaged soul and pretty much there is no hope for him so I'd say killing him is a favor to himself and the whole world. 

The first time I played the game I thought "Death wish" means Franklin would die so I chose kill trevor. Though I didn't know it was the finale. So when the credits rolled up I was like WTF? That's the end? immediately closed the game, restarted and chose deathwish. 

Edited by TheSantader25

gunziness

I really wouldnt know. I like Michael much more as a protagonist, but he has very little 'replay' value after finishing the story other than doing properties activities or driving luxury cars around town (thing thst i love). Wirh trevor on the other hand, you have more options, you can do drug trafficking missions which adds some little action to the post-story game and you could easily start a gunfight or beat up someone randomly and it would make sense (I like to play in a way to follow each protags personality, so i dont kill people or do random sh*t with M or F for example).

Without the C ending, i would probably have two saves with one ending each (thing that would suck) because i wouldnt be able to chose really.

perennial

Trevor. I'd probably keep a pre-last mission save for free roaming with all 3 protagonists. I chose C on my first playthrough, then A and B in that order from the mission replay menu.

FadeAway
On 12/4/2018 at 4:03 AM, Miamivicecity said:

Trevor. I wouldn't kill GTA V's best protagonist.

Same here. I chose him on my first play and then Option C on my second. Mostly for the airfield.

Reyiz Kovan

I would choose to kill trevor cuz i feel like ending b is the worst thing ever seen in a gta game(along with johnny's death)

"...I brought you into my home franklin!...And now you're gonna cap,the only one who was ever decent to you!!...I took you in,Treaded you like family!..."

Im sure it would be better franklin killin himself rather than killin michael.

ThatKyloRenGuy

Trevor, because I like Michael too much. Ending C exists for a reason. I never really thought of it this way but picking ending C (in my mind) is actually punishing Trevor even more than ending A. Although his death is rather gruesome in ending A, he is still put out of his misery. Therefore, it's kinda doing Trevor a favor. With ending C, it's gonna take a few years for Trevor to die and once he dies, it'll probably be done slowly. However, at the same time, picking ending C is kinda doing Devin, Steve, Wei Cheng, and Stretch a favor by putting them out of their misery. All except Devin die rather quickly as well. With ending A, they'll probably die a few years later by pissing off the wrong other people and it being even more gruesome on all four of them. Sometimes, GTA just takes a little bit of thinking outside the box. :) If A and B were the only two options though, I'd still go with A because Michael really didn't have any misery to be put out of. Plus, that ending is the only way of Devin getting what he wants, only here, it's in a good way. So yeah..

Edited by ThatKyloRenGuy

Journey_95

I wish you could kill Franklin instead