4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Chill players (PS4)

insomniactor

insomniactor

So here’s the deal. I’m in my early 30’s and am looking for chill people to play online with. Everyone I’ve seen so far just wants to grind to make money and I’m fine with that but I’m a little tired of playing with kids who Rambo missions and mash X to cross the map as fast as they can. Ideally I’m looking for players with mics who just want to enjoy the game while playing it smart rather than just fast. Age matters less to me than play style. Mic not required, just makes things easier when coordinating missions and such.  

If interested, reply here or add me. Psn is insomniactor

Edited by insomniactor
  • Like 3
Tampinha85

Im in, i like to chill out riding and enjoying the graphics, doing strange missions and role playing missions, meaning not bersekin the sh*t out in every story mission. Im also a friendly player in free roam. Psn same as tag add me there. I just dont like to mic up though.

Me and you, are the same.

I hate online games because everyone is out here grinding. rushing every single thing. Most of my friends emjoy playing in this manner as well.

I'm riding at gallop and people pass by me like lightning left and right. Usually gunning something down or heading to an objective.

Me, I'm just breezin. Minding my own business. When I enter a town and bind my horse to a pole, I just casually walk to the butcher to sell my pelts, then I slowly head to the saloon for a beer. 

I am like that in every game I play. I had a lot of fun roleplaying as a multiple business owner in GTA Online. Stopping at traffics lights on my way to the office on a sunny morning.

Yeah, I am that type of player. I'm living the life of an outlaw in the west. I have my own moral code.

If my english wasnt so bad I'd join you in a heartbeat!

• Like 4

I'm your guy - mantis116 on playstation.  I am down for mission grinds but also just form up a posse and wreak havoc on the world.  Or explore random locations, whatever.  Add me or I'll find you.

I'm down to team up, I have a similar gaming style and was not impressed by the players I found on my few first wandering around the world. would be great to have a good group of players to team up with. I like the strategy that can be put behind this game and the different pace that it can have. No problem at all using the mic...I'll send you a friend request , I'm on PST timezone btw

Put up a list mate, I’m 32 with a mic and I am also down. I mostly just amble around from town to town hunting as I go hoping to find a gang hideout or get jumped by bandits. One more rank and you’ll find me a lot out at O’ Creags fishing by Hamishes cabin. Psn is ibsmokin420 feel free to add me. Oh I’m from west coast Canada PST. 

i can get on this i suppose, i mainly a solo player since i like to take things at my old pace sometime and im pretty chill. I like to play with people who have patience, common sense, and people who dont get all angry over a few mission fails or whatnot I'm not much of a talkative type. add me if interested PSN: ZGMF-X30AFreedom

I’m the same I’m 28 and looking for like minded people to ride along with and just chill, hunt enjoy the scene hit me up PSN: makklin

TeenyMagician

I'm totally down for this!

I've been wanting to start a posse with my friends

but they seem to not care anymore and wasted my time.

So I''m down.

R*Phenomenon

Yep im down for this as well !im 30+ as well  and have some likeminded people in my PSN friendslist. and got persistent posse if needed.

PSN: djuvinile

HockeyMike24

Anyone feel free to add me. Would like a good posse to join with other adults or mature gamers on the mic. I mostly like doing missions and hunting/fishing. If PvE lobbies come that's where I would be spending all or most my time.

Sadly the people I regularly played online with have no interest in RDR2 so I'm looking for a new group

Timezone EST -5 (Eastern Canada)

PSN: HockeyMike24

Banketelli

I was in the same boat once and this reminds me a lot of how our GTA crew started out. A thread on here for mature players looking for like-minded people.

We are still active and the majority of us have moved on to Red Dead. Hit us up our site if you are interested: domesticbatterygaming.com. Hope the little promotion is ok.

PSN: Banketelli

Edited by Banketelli
3 hours ago, Banketelli said:

I was in the same boat once and this reminds me a lot of how our GTA crew started out. A thread on here for mature players looking for like-minded people.

We are still active and the majority of us have moved on to Red Dead. Hit us up our site if you are interested: domesticbatterygaming.com. Hope the little promotion is ok.

Well playing games at my age makes me immature..., so im sorry, cant join you... ;)

HockeyMike24
4 hours ago, Banketelli said:

I checked it out, definitely a little overwhelming. Personally I'm not interested in going through a probation period or registering on a website just to play with other like minded individuals.

• Like 1
Banketelli
1 hour ago, Tha-Jamz said:

Well playing games at my age makes me immature..., so im sorry, cant join you... ;)

A little secret, we are not really that mature.😉

55 minutes ago, HockeyMike24 said:

I checked it out, definitely a little overwhelming. Personally I'm not interested in going through a probation period or registering on a website just to play with other like minded individuals.

Fair enough, it's not for everyone. Though it's not as serious as it sounds.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

@Banketelli, if you don't mind me asking, why are you guys so strict on gameplay activity? Sometimes i'm away for a week or two.

Banketelli
16 hours ago, WhiskyOwl said:

@Banketelli, if you don't mind me asking, why are you guys so strict on gameplay activity? Sometimes i'm away for a week or two.

We aren't. I assume you're referring to the intro question whether you're able to join at least 1 event a week. I believe it's only there to make sure that new members will actually be playing during the vetting period because there's no rule about game time otherwise. I didn't play GTA for more than half a year and remained in the crew as I made sure to visit the site once every three months. That's the only rule and is only in place so inactives don't fill up the crew.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1
Shady-Belle

Just finished the solo campaign on 100% and I can not get over the fact that it ended... That's why I'm looking for online players that play the same way you do. Authentic, sensitive, honorable- (rather for campaign- you gotta release the outlaw sometimes when npcs or players derserve it), cooperative and not rushing everything like most players do. I do casually walks alone or with my horse around town and through nature and only run or sprint if needed, would rather trot than rush my way to the next destination, only kill when threatened or when needed, take care of my horse and my online character/Arthur/John well and mean no harm to any animal except prey. 
I always play games the way they should be played and try to handle the controls like they manage in those e3 gameplays. Smooth and flawless. No f*cking around, No rushing, act like your protagonist would. I hate seeing so many Players in gameplays on yt and on online not appreciating the game for its greatness, they abuse it for murdering innocent folks and animals, f*cking around, rushing on every mission and just not getting the sense of this masterpiece. I know its just a game but to me, with all its complexity, the deap seated story telling and the love to detail it is more than just a game.

Shady-Belle

I play the same way. No rushing, chill rides, smooth gameplay. Gut me up- Psn:Grotele_L

Just now, Shady-Belle said:

I play the same way. No rushing, chill rides, smooth gameplay. Gut me up- Psn:Grotele_L

Dam it. I mean Hit*

• 4 months later...
insomniactor

<bump>

i stopped playing for a while due to lack of content in the beta but now that they’ve got more to do I’m back playing again. If anyone new wants in.

Ronzilla.

Anybody who is chill, not a squeaker, and has a mic feel free to add my PSN: OG_Ronzilla

I'm lvl 130, and usually have a posse going with a few friends. I don't care if you are a low lvl, just be willing to learn (I'm open to learning new things too) and play as a posse.

Virtual-Antics

I'm in my 30's too and like to slowly wander around and drink in the atmosphere. Don't understand the need to constantly grind out the same task over and over. Although, I like to go on a big hunting trip every now and then. (Small hunting trips as well.) I'm flexible with activites and like to mix things up. Also... If someone tries to kill me I'll try to kill 'em right back. :)

• Like 1
BadBoy82

hi, i german, 30+ and looking for players that actually play and dont rush. PSN: x2ranx

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...