4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ayesha

Will you use money glitches?

Gallows
Just now, Rotary said:

Yeah screw those weak players, they would spend time having fun with their friends, instead of grinding their ass off in rdo.

Excuses, nothing more. Lots of people have fun just playing the game, without having to cheat. I don’t trust that kind of people not to use other cheats as well.

BiscuitTheCat59
Just now, Gallows said:

I would rather Rockstar did use microtransactions, but there is nothing more loathsome than weak willed losers taking the easy shortcut.

Make a good game then people will less likely want to glitch. From what I've played of online they have made a lot of things cost gold. You can only insure your horse with gold lol. That isn't good. People will glitch because Rockstar don't know how to make things fun and achievable in a decent time frame. Why would anyone grind for months just to buy one thing when they can glitch it in an afternoon.

I am totally for people using glitches to get money / gold. Rockstar deserve this sh*t for forcing micro transactions down our throats. I probably wont glitch anything until I get to a point where it's just an endless grind for minimal rewards. In other words, what GTA Online ended up like. I just got a modder to give me 2 billion and now I do what I want and have A LOT more fun.

RayD70
16 minutes ago, Gallows said:

If you cheat or use shortcuts to gain what others work for, you are a loser. That kind of mentality is not just game related. It is a part of you.

I do not for a second believe that someone with the mind set you present will not also find an excuse to cheat in other ways, if it is possible and convenient.

Do whatever you wish, but my fingers will be crossed that you are caught and permanently banned if you cheat, glitch, hack or mod the game.

Someone so self righteous should be more angry at a company using extortion tactics.

If there was value and a fair economy in the game, I'd gladly support it with an occasional microtransaction within reason.

None of this is reasonable.

Edited by RayD70
dumb phone

Gallows
4 minutes ago, RayD70 said:

Someone so self righteous should be more angry at a company using extortion tactics.

If there was value and a fair economy in the game, I'd gladly support it with an occasional microtransaction within reason.

None of this is reasonable.

I’m just honest and don’t cheat. I despise people who cheat in games. They just cannot be trusted not to take the next step, because their great logic tells them it’s the games fault they cheat. Sad excuses to the end - that’s all.

Edited by Gallows

Maddened_Ghost

Lol I'm on a watch-list, we got him boys, we got the narc lol

I doubt you'd be doing much "watch-listing" since you're going to be spending hours of your life so you can afford gun oil for your weapons.

Not sure who's the loser, me wanting to enjoy my game, or some sad individual telling others about how to enjoy their video-games lol

Me in real life and me in the game are two completely different people, unless you think I work as a bank robber lol

I'd totally agree with you if the question was "will you be using invisibility glitches, invincibility glitches?" but since someone glitching to get decent shoes for his character won't affect me in the slightest, I find your whole point to be invalid.

BiscuitTheCat59
1 minute ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

Lol I'm on a watch-list, we got him boys, we got the narc lol

I doubt you'd be doing much "watch-listing" since you're going to be spending hours of your life so you can afford gun oil for your weapons.

Not sure who's the loser, me wanting to enjoy my game, or some sad individual telling others about how to enjoy their video-games lol

Me in real life and me in the game are two completely different people, unless you think I work as a bank robber lol

I'd totally agree with you if the question was "will you be using invisibility glitches, invincibility glitches?" but since someone glitching to get decent shoes for his character won't affect me in the slightest, I find your whole point to be invalid.

fyi I'm calling the police

Gallows

Two big differences between humans amd dogs is humans can do things they do not want to do and can refrain from doing things they want to do. Don’t be a dog.

I thought Billy got the joke 😄

Cheaters suck and if you want to, well then suck away. I’m just hoping you get caught and banned. 

Rotary
8 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Excuses, nothing more. Lots of people have fun just playing the game, without having to cheat. I don’t trust that kind of people not to use other cheats as well.

But why do you care so much about others, It's not like they gain an advantage.

Gallows
Just now, Rotary said:

But why do you care so much about others, It's not like they gain an advantage.

As I said that kind of people are not to be trusted. Petty thievery is not a big deal, but I would not trust a petty thief with access to my poker table. It’s simple. It’s a specific kind of person who can justify cheating and the world and certainly gaming needs less of that kind of weak mentality.

Callahan44

I love to "work" for new stuff but if i need weeks to buy something and there is an fast n easy way to get money i may take advantage of it. Got a few millions pretty early on the old xbox in gta online and still enjoyed the game for years,but it made the start easy. Buying sharkcards or goldbars is nothing different,its not really like cheating imo. Its more of a personal decision imo. 

GN 92

When I reach $20,000,000 I'll stop glitching. Or a bit more in case they add big boats for us to stunt around Flat Iron Lake.

Edited by GN 92

Gallows
7 minutes ago, Callahan44 said:

I love to "work" for new stuff but if i need weeks to buy something and there is an fast n easy way to get money i may take advantage of it. Got a few millions pretty early on the old xbox in gta online and still enjoyed the game for years,but it made the start easy. Buying sharkcards or goldbars is nothing different,its not really like cheating imo. Its more of a personal decision imo. 

It’s  cheating. Someone may steal from other thieves and claim it’s not stealing. I doesn’t matter, I know some people don’t care. I’m not going to buy ingame money and apart from horse insurance it seems it won’t be possible and your excuse isn’t even that.

3 minutes ago, GN 92 said:

When I reach $20,000,000 I'll stop glitching. Or a bit more in case they add big boats for us to stunt around Flat Iron Lake.

Like the drunk or any other addict. “Just one more time.” I’m just the one calling BS, and telling you no one is really falling for that. I don’t think I’m the only one who do not want to play with cheaters, because how are we to trust when their crooked moral compas aligns with ours. It’s just not worth the worry.

Edited by Gallows

Smokewood

Not a chance.

That would make the game pointless.

Lonely-Martin
27 minutes ago, Gallows said:

I’m just honest and don’t cheat. I despise people who cheat in games. They just cannot be trusted not to take the next step, because their great logic tells them it’s the games fault they cheat. Sad excuses to the end - that’s all.

You must hate R* then for allowing us to freely cheat in story mode, and for allowing mod menu's to manipulate others accounts but offer no appeal when they ban/wipe a victim of it.

Stop calling names, just be more mindful that calling folk losers or whatever is only going to flame this. Report away, R* do what R* do. If like GTA though, they'll ignore you soon enough.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Spelling.

Maddened_Ghost
2 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Two big differences between humans amd dogs is humans can do things they do not want to do and can refrain from doing things they want to do. Don’t be a dog.

I thought Billy got the joke 😄

Cheaters suck and if you want to, well then suck away. I’m just hoping you get caught and banned. 

Lol that's a funny analogy you got there, you're funny,  you should work as a clown, maybe you are a clown, your posts have been pure comedy so far, so who knows.

Ah wait, you called that a joke, so your analogy was a joke? lol and uh who's Billy? is Billy a friend of yours? is he also going to grind 116 hours to afford a decent horse? are you and billy planning to grind together? poor Billy being lumped into this.

You still haven't mentioned how are you planning to find cheaters though, lol like I said,  someone abusing a glitch to be invincible can be detected, but what about someone who bought a hat with glitched money?

Lol you know who I don't trust? sad individuals judging people based on how they enjoy their games, can you imagine needing this person's help in a real life situation? "Uh you lassoed my horse the other day in RDO you're a terrible human being and I'm ending this friendship"

LMAO thanks by the way, I have been chuckling while writing all of my last replies.

GN 92
3 minutes ago, Gallows said:

It’s  cheating. Someone may steal from other thieves and claim it’s not stealing. I doesn’t matter, I know some people don’t care. I’m not going to buy ingame money and apart from horse insurance it seems it won’t be possible and your excuse isn’t even that.

Like the drunk or any other addict. “Just one more time.” I’m just the one calling BS, and telling you no one is really falling for that. I don’t think I’m the only one who do not want to play with cheaters, because how are we to trust when their crooked moral compas aligns with ours. It’s just not worth the worry.

If they didn’t price things so ridiculously expensive I wouldn’t glitch. Prices should be the same as single player.

i work all week, study at night and barely have time to play. You think I’ll be grinding the whole weekend to buy a $1000 pistol?

lmao 

Gallows
4 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

Lol that's a funny analogy you got there, you're funny,  you should work as a clown, maybe you are a clown, your posts have been pure comedy so far, so who knows.

Ah wait, you called that a joke, so your analogy was a joke? lol and uh who's Billy? is Billy a friend of yours? is he also going to grind 116 hours to afford a decent horse? are you and billy planning to grind together? poor Billy being lumped into this.

You still haven't mentioned how are you planning to find cheaters though, lol like I said,  someone abusing a glitch to be invincible can be detected, but what about someone who bought a hat with glitched money?

Lol you know who I don't trust? sad individuals judging people based on how they enjoy their games, can you imagine needing this person's help in a real life situation? "Uh you lassoed my horse the other day in RDO you're a terrible human being and I'm ending this friendship"

LMAO thanks by the way, I have been chuckling while writing all of my last replies.

You can enjoy your single player as you wish, but I do not trust people like you to play fair and that your crooked moral compas just happens to align with that of a honest player - sometimes. I doub’t I’m the only one not wanting to play with cheaters. It’s just a waste of time.

Edited by Gallows

Maddened_Ghost
Just now, GN 92 said:

If they didn’t price things so ridiculously expensive I wouldn’t glitch. Prices should be the same as single player.

i work all week, study at night and barely have time to play. You think I’ll be grinding the whole weekend to buy a $1000 pistol?

lmao 

what? how dare do you have a life? that's not an excuse! only losers have lives uhm I mean excuses! you should be grinding, the 60 dollars that you paid for this game is not enough and you know that!

Callahan44
1 minute ago, Gallows said:

You can enjoy your single player as you wish, but I do not trust people like you to play fair and that your crooked compas just happens to align with that of a honest player. I doub’t I’m the only one not wanting to play with cheaters. It’s just a waste of time.

Yeah i also dont wanna play with cheaters. I dont care if i play with moneyglitchers though. Chances are they got a good horse and fancy clothes,just like everyone else. Perhaps they got 20 more of that horse in their stable,but who cares. It doesnt affect me.

Semaj 2JZ♢

Nah, I'm not petty or a sore loser who thinks I'm entitled to some sh*t because of something someone else has done. I'm an adult and better than R*. Lowering yourself to their scumbag level, or lower, makes you no better.

If the game is that unbalanced I just won't play. I have better things I can do. That's called maturity. Something MANY gamers have none of, these days.

Gallows
3 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

what? how dare do you have a life? that's not an excuse! only losers have lives uhm I mean excuses! you should be grinding, the 60 dollars that you paid for this game is not enough and you know that!

We’re all in the same boat and it’s just excuses. Why should you put in the time to learn to play when you have a job and life? It’s only fair you use mod menus to offset the stupid game design.

you draw a line on the wrong side of cheating. You’re fine with it of course, but it’s still cheating no matter what justification you come up with.

Edited by Gallows

GN 92

LOL at some replies in this thread.

Maddened_Ghost
Just now, GN 92 said:

LOL at some replies in this thread.

Lol yep, name-calling is a sign of maturity last time I checked.

Lonely-Martin
1 minute ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

From a former dick. Yep!

(* I'm the dick in this comment, in case misinterpretted).

Edited by Lonely-Martin

Maddened_Ghost

@Gallows

I'll tell you what, do whatever you please, I don't agree with you and I find every post you made here to be pointless, but I owe you an apology, should've kept the conversation more mature like @Lonely-Martin said in a post before but I guess I went with the flow and the silliness of the conversation, so yeah I apologize, doesn't mean that I agree with a single word you said here but it is what is.

5 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

From a former dick. Yep!

(* I'm the dick in this comment, in case misinterpretted).

how dare you call me the D word, I'm a nice person.. sometimes ..most of the time ... like ... more often than not ... every now and then at least..

Edited by Maddened_Ghost

Gallows
6 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

Calling a cheater a cheater is not really name calling and expressing that you find cheaters to be a waste of oxygen, should not really be a controversial topic.

We don’t have to agree. There are cheaters, liars, thieves and all kinds of people in the world, who somehow justify what rhey do. I don’t agree, and believe they are weak and misguided. But it’s not the end of the world, it’s just the state of things. 

Edited by Gallows

GN 92

lol so if I cheat in a videogame for money, I'm a bad person in RL?

lmao.

Lonely-Martin
4 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

@Gallows

how dare you call me the D word, I'm a nice person.. sometimes ..

Oh no, I used to be a bit abrasive I mean is all. But learned there's far more to this place and enjoyed rewarding experiences. 

4 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Calling a cheater a cheater is not really name calling and expressing that you find cheaters to be a waste of oxygen, should not really be a controversial topic.

Calling them cheats, true fact. No issue.

Calling other names, and lumping all cheat together when R* allows it in story. Wrong.

Smokewood

OMG

The only reason you guys think the prices are high is because you want all items and want them all right now!!

lol just relax and play the damn game and you will earn enough to buy anything you want over time.

I will not spend a single penny on microtransactions. I'll just play until I have want I want.

Easy....

RayD70
28 minutes ago, GN 92 said:

lmao 

I think it is hilarious you think you could grind $1000 in a weekend.