Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Ayesha

Will you use money glitches?

Recommended Posts

KingBen
1 hour ago, OGTKCole said:

Well go a head and do it then... If I see people doing it, Im reporting them.

 

Well then you’re a douche bag...congrats

 

You better believe I’ll be doing any money glitches I find with the way the game prices things online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mafia Assassin®

I've spent 5 years playing GTA Online, 5 years doing glitch, it will be the same here. I can afford it but the idea of MTs it's just retarded to me, it makes no sense pay real life money to buy a virtual car, yacht, horse, weapon, clothes, etc. However I will not have the same greed I had in GTAO, where I had to buy everything in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddened_Ghost
1 hour ago, roggek said:

Check this link!

Yep, also make sure to check the state of glitchers in that game as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7nvd

It doesn't matter if you glitch money or not. I glitched some in GTAO, but in the end, it doesn't make the content any better if you have money or not.

 

And that content is made with the consideration to make it slightly frustrating in hopes you buy more gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Not white knighting here, but if you guys actually assume that the Beta you're playing now is close to the final product....., I think you're quite wrong. 

Things aren't set in stone, ya knows. Many things can still be changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
3 hours ago, OGTKCole said:

Well go a head and do it then... If I see people doing it, Im reporting them.

Well good for you for acting like a mindless fanboy who defends a big company that acts like a scumbag. I bet you also defended EA and SW:BF2 am I right? 

But please tell me again how will you exactly know who is glitching again? Cause I think I missed that part... its not like you can SEE people who glitched something, they usually don't need an audience to do it.

Or you will just report everyone who has more money then you?

Edited by Piro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watain

Never glitched money during my five years playing GTA Online. Not once. If they keep this kind of economy in RDR2, however, I'm definitely going to. Either that or not play at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

I benefitted from the Billionaire Days in GTAO and got a headstart that way, but I had no control over that and was a legit player afterward. I intend to do the same here. If gameplay isn't enough to fund what I want, I just won't play. Messing around with nigh unlimited funds gets boring fast.

Edited by IamCourtney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
14 minutes ago, McGhee said:

Not white knighting here, but if you guys actually assume that the Beta you're playing now is close to the final product....., I think you're quite wrong. 

Things aren't set in stone, ya knows. Many things can still be changed.

you do realize that now everything is called "beta" nowadays? You rly assume they will change prices in the final version? plz... you sound like people who said that they will fix fallout76 in couple of days "cause its just beta right now guys"

its not like they changed a lot between gtaobeta and gtao. Don't get your hopes up man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bruvs-mcfc

My gta character from day one was blessed with being wealthy enough to not have to work or want for anything so I will be pretty hissed off if I have to start earning money in this legitimately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quinn_flower

No I will use a mod menu like gta if these reports are true.

 

 

https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/11/28/red-dead-onlines-gold-bars-could-take-up-to-8-hours-to-earn?abthid=5bfea2879a05a9517d000b6c

screw paying more for gold bars on pc

 

Fool me once shame on me fool me twice same on you r*

Edited by Quinn_flower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7nvd

It also depends on the glitch. Some money glitches are boring AF,  for a slightly better reward as playing the game.

 

Some glitches, (dead hooker glitch comes to mind) were actually quite fun to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, Piro said:

you do realize that now everything is called "beta" nowadays? You rly assume they will change prices in the final version? plz... you sound like people who said that they will fix fallout76 in couple of days "cause its just beta right now guys"

its not like they changed a lot between gtaobeta and gtao. Don't get your hopes up man

 

Okay man, suit yourself. I'll start worrying if they maintain these prizes and rewards when the final release has gone Live. Until then, everything can happen and getting all worked up and frustrated about that and reliving older frustrations to go, is just not my thing, man. But hey, each their own. 'S all good, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhall181
3 hours ago, OGTKCole said:

Well go a head and do it then... If I see people doing it, Im reporting them.

I applaud you for having the skill to be able to type while while kissing rockstar’s  a**

 

shill.

Edited by jhall181

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GN 92

You can bet your ass I’ll be glitching all the money I can in RDO.

 

its in my spirit since 2013.

Edited by GN 92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deadx23

Yes but after beta so my data/progress won't wipe after live release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
1 hour ago, KingBen said:

 

Well then you’re a douche bag...congrats

 

You better believe I’ll be doing any money glitches I find with the way the game prices things online.

I hope every glitcher is permanently banned. Only losers cheat, Winners don’t have to.

 

I’ll be reporting every single person I see using cheats (or game exploits).

Edited by Gallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
18 minutes ago, McGhee said:

Okay man, suit yourself. I'll start worrying if they maintain these prizes and rewards when the final release has gone Live. Until then, everything can happen and getting all worked up and frustrated about that and reliving older frustrations to go, is just not my thing, man. But hey, each their own. 'S all good, man.

Fair enough. I just don't believe they will change a think about RDRO. "Beta" means that they will fix couple bugs and thats it...
Not rly getting frustrated or angry about RDRO right now since I'm patiently waiting for PC release first. But I just know how they threated gtaonline. They will probably add better moneymaking methods after couple of years.

Spoiler


saul-goodman-saul-good-marn-sall-good-ma

 

Edited by Piro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Broblab
2 hours ago, RedDeadLawMan said:

Morally I'm against it, but I'm at a disatvantage since the game is pay to win and you can buy shark cards AKA War Bonds and get faster horses, better guns, etc all with real life money. Which thousands of losers will do. Then I either have to A : Grind for 100+ hours to get to their level of wealth , or B : Use Glitches like a Brazilian bastard, guess what. I'm going option B. Gotta' keep up with the kiddies somehow. And I refuse to spend a single damned cent on any micro-transaction for a video game. 

Just because they have nicer toys does not make them better at the game. Be better at it than them and it won't matter what they've bought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddened_Ghost
1 hour ago, Gallows said:

I hope every glitcher is permanently banned. Only losers cheat, Winners don’t have to.

 

I’ll be reporting every single person I see using cheats (or game exploits).

"Oh no that other person is not wasting 116 hours of his life to get a decent horse in a video game,  which doesn't affect me at all, better f*cking report them"

 

Lemme tell you a thing or two about winning, I bought a game, I found a way to have fun with my game, I am a winner.

 

Also, how are you planning to report people that used miney glitches, how are you planning to make that assumption? "Oh he has more money than I am, he must be cheating"?

Edited by Maddened_Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C4k3
6 hours ago, Piro said:

When you have to work like a horse to even buy a horse
lol, kinda ironic.

Do horses die online? do they respawn? 

it takes about 8 hrs to make 1 gold bar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
1 hour ago, IamCourtney said:

I benefitted from the Billionaire Days in GTAO and got a headstart that way, but I had no control over that and was a legit player afterward. I intend to do the same here. If gameplay isn't enough to fund what I want, I won't just won't play. Messing around with nigh unlimited funds gets boring fast.

No real issues with a bit of a grind either really. Just too much conflict for me all the time is all. I'll mist likely just sack it off as I see less enjoyment not earning my way. :)

 

seems too strong so gonna give it a month/to the next patch or something and see then.

Edited by Lonely-Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.T.
3 hours ago, roggek said:

Im going to say something about what it says there about " all suspensions are final and may not be repealed." 

 

Not dealing with money gltiches, but i really hope they stick to their guns on this . Mainly if they do add content creator to the game. Because it would put a real quick end to any of those fools ruining the content created matches chances of getting people to try them out, due to a fear of it being a "trap match" that so many made in GTA V O. 

 

Personally i think the content creator is an awesome awesome tool . It allows people to create new matches without having to wait for an update to bring something new. I played alot of good ones in GTA V O.However after a few months most would not join the user created matches ( so it would take forever just to get enough to join even to start the job). It really made something that could have been so good, not work out well because they were not hard enough on those who created those matches. If they start off the bat perm banning people  and having a good system to report those matches.... it could do wonders for user created content.

 

So , i guess since they are being so hard on things, i would be hesitant to try a money glitch. But they better fix the costs of things or how quickly you can earn money in this game . I get it , they want us to buy gold bars, im not doing it. And if i have to play countless hours and grind just to barely get anything, i wont be playing this title that much and that would be sad . GTA V O turned me off with that system , they claimed they learned..... but so far from reports im seeing , looks like they just want to make it so grindy we give in and buy gold bars. Im not cool with that personally and it will ruin for me what would be a great online game. So i hope they turn it around after beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
22 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

"Oh no that other person is not wasting 116 hours of his life to get a decent horse in a video game,  which doesn't affect me at all, better f*cking report them"

 

Lemme tell you a thing or two about winning, I bought a game, I found a way to have fun with my game, I am a winner.

 

Also, how are you planning to report people that used miney glitches, how are you planning to make that assumption? "Oh he has more money than I am, he must be cheating"?

If you cheat or use shortcuts to gain what others work for, you are a loser and weak. That kind of mentality is not just game related. It is a part of you.

 

I do not for a second believe that someone with the mind set you present will not also find an excuse to cheat in other ways, if it is possible and convenient.

 

Do whatever you wish, but my fingers will be crossed that you are caught and permanently banned if you cheat, glitch, hack or mod the game.

Edited by Gallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fennimoe

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BiscuitTheCat59
5 minutes ago, Gallows said:

If you cheat ot use shortcuts to gain what others work for, you are a loser. That kind of mentality is not just game related. It is a part of you. Do whatever you wish, but my fingers will be crossed that you are caught and permanently banned if you cheat, glitch, hack or mod the game.

I would rather people glitched money than paid Rockstar a single penny for "gold".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
2 minutes ago, BiscuitTheCat59 said:

I would rather people glitched money than paid Rockstar a single penny for "gold".

I would rather Rockstar did not use microtransactions, but there is nothing more loathsome than weak willed losers taking the easy shortcut. It’s like prefering the plague to cancer.

 

Just sad excuses people tell themselves to justify their weakness.

Edited by Gallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddened_Ghost
10 minutes ago, Gallows said:

If you cheat ot use shortcuts to gain what others work for, you are a loser. That kind of mentality is not just game related. It is a part of you. Do whatever you wish, but my fingers will be crossed that you are caught and permanently banned if you cheat, glitch, hack or mod the game.

you mean "what others pay for"? lmao please tell me more about how should I enjoy my game and the definition of a winner, paying is a shortcut to get stuff others work for, your logic doesn't sound very ... logical .. anymore doesn't it?  I'm planning to play and actually enjoy my game instead of constantly grinding the game in order to afford one item, I'm winning, like it or dislike it, won't matter to me, the only cheaters in my eyes are those with competitive advantages, me glitching to buy a hat that I otherwise have to grind/pay for, isn't the case.

oh and yeah corporate greed shouldn't be in games either.

 

you still haven't mentioned how are you planning to detect people glitching money.

Edited by Maddened_Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
Just now, Maddened_Ghost said:

you mean "what others pay for"? lmao please tell me more about how should I enjoy my game and the definition of a winner, paying is a shortcut to get stuff others work for, your logic doesn't sound very ... logical .. anymore doesn't it?  I'm planning to play and actually enjoy my game instead of constantly grinding the game in order to afford one item, I'm winning, like it or dislike it, won't matter to me, the only cheaters in my eyes are those with competitive advantages, me glitching to buy a hat that I otherwise have to grind/pay for, isn't the case.

oh and yeah corporate greed shouldn't be in games either.

 

you still haven't mentioned how are you planning to detect people glitching money.

Why would I mention it. Just know you’re on the watch list billy.

 

Ome thing is the Company cheating us... that’s greed.

 

Another matter is players using cheats, glitches and such. Weak losers I wouldn’t trust not to make up excuses for all kinds of cheating if convenient and possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rotary
3 minutes ago, Gallows said:

I would rather Rockstar did not use microtransactions, but there is nothing more loathsome than weak willed losers taking the easy shortcut. It’s like prefering the plague to cancer.

 

Just sad excuses people tell themselves to justify their weakness.

Yeah screw those weak players, they would spend time having fun with their friends, instead of grinding their ass off in rdo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.