4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

RED DEAD ONLINE BETA LAUNCH

IamCourtney
39 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you get the spawns and no competition for the spots, you can make like $250/hour hunting north of St Denis. Raking in cash atm.

All the animals just sorta sit there waiting for you to end the misery of living in such wretched climate and terrain :D

Lonely-Martin
17 minutes ago, Emmi said:

lol, had so much fun playing a story mission earlier ... I felt like I needed to mix things up and prevented my team from finishing the mission for like 15 minutes. Sorry to the ones involved! The first thing that happened after we spawned back in free-roam ... boom! DEAD :) Sorry, again. I need ponchos!

Yeah... PvE has no chance.

Jason

Christ, just seen a guy who is level 40. That's A LOT of grinding PvP lmao.

Emmi

The main issue with RDO is the lack of modes and that the maps are too big in my opinion.

I hope they add new stuff very soon, like this week.

Also I want horse races without weapons!

Lonely-Martin
15 minutes ago, Emmi said:

The main issue with RDO is the lack of modes and that the maps are too big in my opinion.

I hope they add new stuff very soon, like this week.

Also I want horse races without weapons!

Is when you ride from Strawberry to Tumbleweed to camp, and chipps moves it to Rhodes or something just as you get near, lol.

Permanent camps are needed, IMO.

Jason

Servers are suddenly very rocky all of a sudden. I just wanna grind some exp for my second holster man.

Stormingz

I can’t decide wether to purchase a Schofield Revolver, or Double Action Revolver?

Quinn_flower

wait is it true there no passive mode??????????????? 

wTF.............im not touching online on pc then.........now i need to a mod menu to i can protect my self.

Jason

Level 25 achieved and got my second holster, Sawn-Off and Volcanic life is back. Might be a Schofield to mix it up from time to time though. Next stop is 30 for the lures and then after that level... 58? 68? For the Turkoman then I'm gucci. Hopefully they boost the exp rates soon or lower the level requirements across the board, the grind atm is pretty meh just playing naturally doing missions and other content, the fast way to level is either be a PvP god or basically game the last mission by farming executions and restarting from the first checkpoint.

Edited by Jason

DEADWOODZ

What’s the next “major” rifle to go for? I’m currently sitting at rank 24, been grindin out pvp matches like a b*tch!

TheSadisticOwl

I want to make the Pump Shotgun my main gun and wear a duster. I can afford the shotgun (still grinding to make the impact that less hard on my wallet), but the duster coat is locked behind bars and the other one is retarded expensive and level locked. Ugh.

kenmy13999
8 hours ago, Stormingz said:

I can’t decide wether to purchase a Schofield Revolver, or Double Action Revolver?

I'd pick the Schofield.

Anyone knows if you go fishing and die on the way to sell them, do you lose it like pelts?

Do you lose small animals that you have in your satchel?

Amy Vinewood
6 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Anyone knows if you go fishing and die on the way to sell them, do you lose it like pelts?

Do you lose small animals that you have in your satchel?

You don't lose anything in your satchel, but each time I got disconnected I lost everything on my horse.

Edited by Amy Vinewood

GreatScott04

Done with RDO for now, I reckon.

Toyed around with the character creator, played both gunslinger and outlaw story missions. Didn't enjoy any of the showdown or race series (recycled MP crap IMO).

Biggest problem I found with the beta (aside from the obvious bugs) is that there's just not enough to do here. So it's back to mopping up stranger missions and challenges with Arthur for me, at least for the time being.

RileyRock

Our character runs like crazy, it reminds me different game LOL 

Bully2comingsoon

Update tomorrow morning?

Lonely-Martin
5 minutes ago, Bully2comingsoon said:

Update tomorrow morning?

f*cking needs it!

Bully2comingsoon
14 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

f*cking needs it!

I think they’ll deliver, can only wait and see though.

Edited by Bully2comingsoon

Lonely-Martin
Just now, Bully2comingsoon said:

I think they’ll deliver, can only wait and see though.

I do wish I had your faith dude. :)

I can't see them leaving glitches that score easy cash last too long. Lets hope they address much.

Tha-Jamz
Just now, Lonely-Martin said:

I can't see them leaving glitches that score easy cash last too long. Lets hope they address much.

Lets hope that private sessions/servers is the first thing they bring with that update, if <-- its gonna be updated....

Lonely-Martin
5 minutes ago, Tha-Jamz said:

Lets hope that private sessions/servers is the first thing they bring with that update, if <-- its gonna be updated....

Indeed. Key for me otherwise there just is no game.

RaigeGames
1 hour ago, Bully2comingsoon said:

Update tomorrow morning?

Came here to ask the same question. I wonder if they'd push an update this quickly because of all the complaints or if they'll still wait a couple more weeks to see how things go with what we've got

XxJazzy42xX

I can't wait for them to add the survival mode like in gta. 4 outlaws taking on tons of enemies a wave. They need to make it rewarding though and worth the time. I just need survival mode to satisfy my blood lust on this game. Armadillo town would be dope for a last stand. Like a Magnificent 7 type scene.

dairyworker

Oh man i would love to have survivals in this game. Played those a ton in the early days of gtaonline. Meet lots of cool folks that i still am friends with to this day.

Had my first reasonably enjoyable time in freemode today. Lasted about an hour and a half. Nothing special to report about, but it was nice to be able to be there without constant gun fights. I did have a couple of folks engage me, but in a respectful way, not sure how else to put it. Also had a bunch of folks just keep on ridin. Perhaps it's getting better, or maybe i was lucky this morning.

DentureDynamite
3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I have zero faith in R* addressing the griefing issue, despite the firestorm from decent players.

But I can virtually guarantee that the recent farming and looting "tips" players are using to make reasonable money will be utterly nerfed and gutted.

Edited by DentureDynamite

XxJazzy42xX
18 minutes ago, dairyworker said:

Oh man i would love to have survivals in this game. Played those a ton in the early days of gtaonline. Meet lots of cool folks that i still am friends with to this day.

Had my first reasonably enjoyable time in freemode today. Lasted about an hour and a half. Nothing special to report about, but it was nice to be able to be there without constant gun fights. I did have a couple of folks engage me, but in a respectful way, not sure how else to put it. Also had a bunch of folks just keep on ridin. Perhaps it's getting better, or maybe i was lucky this morning.

Well for me its the same for me you just might get a good lobby with sane people who want to enjoy the game like you. Its just that I know if survival came out you got me for a couple months. Plus you meet great people in that mode because they are trying to reach something(ex: money, level, stats) so people are having fun and taking the game seriously at the same time.

DentureDynamite
43 minutes ago, XxJazzy42xX said:

I can't wait for them to add the survival mode like in gta. 4 outlaws taking on tons of enemies a wave. They need to make it rewarding though and worth the time. I just need survival mode to satisfy my blood lust on this game. Armadillo town would be dope for a last stand. Like a Magnificent 7 type scene.

Survivals would be one of the more reasonable game modes to add; though my favorite in GTA Online were certain gang attacks. Hideouts are (I suppose) the RDO equivalent.

Lonely-Martin
43 minutes ago, dairyworker said:

It's Monday, kids are at school all morning. :)

But yeah, survivals would have been a no brainer for me. Many wanted more in GTA for years. 

DentureDynamite

^^ And with both the "night folk" and Murphy's brood baked right into the game, you've pretty much got your zombie survival that some have been wanting for eons.

Edited by DentureDynamite

XxJazzy42xX

Yeah they do have gang hideouts, just not a lot imo. Now I have been attacked by O'Driscol npc raiding parties though.

On the gta survivals though. People wanted more maps for the mode and some people wanted more waves with bigger payouts. If it was me i would put unlimited waves and increase the difficulty every wave as well as the pay out. The longer you last the bigger the payout.

Edited by XxJazzy42xX