Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Recommended Posts

crybaby17h16

a full hunting wagon should full all the material bar in one go.. not to be full only after 5 animals stored and you find yourself going again for hunting because crips still need materials.. also the hunting wagon should appear in front of me if i call it just like my horse, i don't want it to appear in the other side of the road so that i need a taxi just to get to my wagon..

 

we should be able to buy express and high velocity ammo from the showdowns menu..

we should be able to carry more ammo.. i can understand carrying limited ammo in story mode to preserve realism but in online i want to carry 999 sniper ammo..

 

any we really need text chat in the game..

Edited by crybaby17h16
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Direwrath

R* "We patched the game!*

Player "Is somebody throwing NPC's at me now?"

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX
39 minutes ago, Direwrath said:

R* "We patched the game!*

Player "Is somebody throwing NPC's at me now?"

 

 

Also R*:

Image result for r kelly i don't see nothing wrong gif

Image result for stevie wonder

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFroggmann

Was just in a lobby that had ample critters to make dead. Decide to steal supplies rather than pay for them since materials were topped off. 

 

"You know I could use some more tann..."

 

Close app. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001

Had a lovely fist fight with myself (a modder fighting me with a duplicate of my character, though no blip on the map) after being followed by explosions on the road from Tumbleweed to Armadillo since the bounty board wasn't working again (apparently they can't spawn explosions on you if you're riding full speed, they happen behind you).

Oh, and the bounty board didn't work there, either.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GEИESIS

6GB of patches to get a squirrel to spawn, thank you R*

Edited by GEИESIS
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SynVok
2 hours ago, GEИESIS said:

6GB of patches to get a squirrel to spawn, thank you R*

And still, 2 months later, cannot even swap lobbies without restarting the entire game.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
20 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

You need a cliff, dynamite and a bullet to properly dispose of an animal that is working against you... 

 

 

I love animals, but (no thanks to Shyster) my horse is slated for identical, appropriate punishment tonight.

 

Long overdue, I might add... my horse has caused my death, as well as lost time and money more times than I can count.

 

Will be looking for the highest cliff I can find in the game.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
8 minutes ago, DentureDynamite said:

I love animals, but (no thanks to Shyster) my horse is slated for identical, appropriate punishment tonight.

 

Long overdue, I might add... my horse has caused my death, as well as lost time and money more times than I can count.

 

Will be looking for the highest cliff I can find in the game.

Mt Shann is good, fairly easy to get to the top, then just quick join a showdown and exit to quick(ish) travel somewhere else.

 

My horse has developed a habit of tripping: ride up to a fence, she jumps over without a prompt.

Ride up to a tree stump, rock, small ditch and down goes the whole mess, horse, rider, carcasses....

Edited by kcole4001
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theEwing1979

I've come on here to moan about the lack of animals in this broken piece of sh*t game. I'm in a fan group on Facebook and there are too many R* dick riders who refuse to accept the game is f*cked. "It's not f*cked for me" well... either you don't know what f*cked is or you're just a lying c*nt. 

Edited by theEwing1979
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
1 hour ago, kcole4001 said:

Mt Shann is good, fairly easy to get to the top, then just quick join a showdown and exit to quick(ish) travel somewhere else.

 

My horse has developed a habit of tripping: ride up to a fence, she jumps over without a prompt.

Ride up to a tree stump, rock, small ditch and down goes the whole mess, horse, rider, carcasses....

Most of the time, my entry-level Turkoman either refuses to jump, or just semi-crashes through the fence.

 

It's either a stealthy horse nerf on R*'s part, or it's part of the borked camel-through-the-eye-of-the-needle data-stream animal and random event spawn issue (i.e. my horse not correctly detecting that they're already at the fence and need to jump).

 

I suspect the latter, as I've been in a number of sessions now where birds that used to fly away long before you got close now almost get trampled... reeks of lag issues; and it's not my Internet connection (decent 30Mb/sec down and works fine for everything else).

 

My PC specs should be quite adequate:

 

Core i7 4770 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3, EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC, Crucial MX300 1TB, etc.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Why the f*ck does 'Rescue the Buyer" sends me all the f*cking way to Cholla Springs to rescue a buyer and take him to Tumbleweed?? I sell from Tall Trees and have no f*cking business in Cholla Springs or Tumbleweed at all! I was in my shack in Tall Trees, ffs!

I'm not even paid for it, nor does it count as a "rescue someone in need" daily challenge.

 

Also, the game has huge lag today. My horse and the game world aren't friends, or even familiars. This broken mess is even more unplayable today. What an absolute f*cking joke and big fat middle finger from Rockstar to us players! It's a goddamn disgrace!

Edited by Leftover Pizza
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Camp spawns in sessions today (left my camp at my prefered Great Plains yesterday):

 

None,

Bayou,

None,

Ah! Great Plains, as ordered

None

None

Gaptooth Ridge, right above the first T of Gaptooth...

 

I'm paying for a camp on the Great Plains many many times to see my camp moved to someplace else EVERY f*ckING TIME I LOAD IN!!

Why does Rockstar think I keep trying to pitch a camp where I want it to be and why does it keep changing all the time? FFS! 

 

edit: last load in lacks me my moonshine shack too. Great going, Rockstar. f*ck the game up even more! There isn't much left you can f*ck up, though.

 

edit 2: Camp gone again, can't enter moonshine shack. So far, paid $1 to pitch a camp back at the Great Plains, $4 fast travel from Tumbleweed to shack. Need to reload the game again now.....

 

edit 3: loaded in with normal Freeroam option. The game puts me back in Tumbleweed with my camp back at Gaptooth Ridge

 

That's enough f*ckery for me today. f*ck this game! f*ck this game in each and every hole it has! 

Edited by Leftover Pizza
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
1 hour ago, theEwing1979 said:

there are too many R* d*ck riders

It's the same across social media. That behaviour is at it's peak on Twitter and Instagram, people desperate as f*ck to get a like or follow from R*.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
3 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

Mt Shann is good, fairly easy to get to the top, then just quick join a showdown and exit to quick(ish) travel somewhere else.

 

My horse has developed a habit of tripping: ride up to a fence, she jumps over without a prompt.

Ride up to a tree stump, rock, small ditch and down goes the whole mess, horse, rider, carcasses....

 

This is probably caused by synch failures between your character data streamed and the game world loading from your pc, hence your horse can't path right, resulting in tree bashes, rock stumbles, faceplants and sometimes even death. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrungeNinja
23 hours ago, crybaby17h16 said:

a full hunting wagon should full all the material bar in one go.. not to be full only after 5 animals stored and you find yourself going again for hunting because crips still need materials.. also the hunting wagon should appear in front of me if i call it just like my horse, i don't want it to appear in the other side of the road so that i need a taxi just to get to my wagon..

 

we should be able to buy express and high velocity ammo from the showdowns menu..

we should be able to carry more ammo.. i can understand carrying limited ammo in story mode to preserve realism but in online i want to carry 999 sniper ammo..

 

any we really need text chat in the game..


No, it doesnt need to be spawned in your front like the Buzzard on GTA, bullets dont need to be 999 like in GTA, in fact, thats what make RDO different and feel like a Man’s game instead of the childish GTA.

 

RDO is about realism, having the things you ask makes the game too easy, theres a difference in QoL and making changes that affect the overall experience ruining the immersion.

 

Also, having no text chat is a relief, free of the “LOLZ EZ” and any bulsh*t toxic ppl write all the time, only voice chat filters that as ppl are more serious when talking instead of writting. Now, with posse or Story Missions, that I would agree, a text chat there would help, but free roam, no way.

Edited by GrungeNinja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83

Ok I take back what I said about no animals.

Definitely seeing a marked improvement.

 

On a related topic, I've had numerous foxes growl at me.. are they upset to be back in the game? 😂

I thought they'd be happy to see me.. and by me, I mean my bolt action

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

TWO 3 GB patches later and STILL no animal spawns, and have to restart game if you try to change sessions.

LUL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
3 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

This is probably caused by synch failures between your character data streamed and the game world loading from your pc, hence your horse can't path right, resulting in tree bashes, rock stumbles, faceplants and sometimes even death. 

Today she topped all other efforts.

Heading back into Annesburg to drop a bounty, she would NOT turn as we were traversing the road around the top of the timber retaining wall above the mine complex, so over the edge we went.

I died.

The horse died.

Strangely the (unconscious) bounty survived....🤨...no doubt cushioned by my lifeless corpse.

I respawned IN Annesburg with just over 2 minutes left on the timer.

I luckily got the opportunity to steal an NPC's horse to ride to where the bounty was, climbed down the embankment, lugged the bounty up the narrow path, on to the horse (nerve wrackingly slow animation to stow anything on a horse!), then ride hell for leather to the Annesburg Sherriff's office just in time.

 

Somehow no vet bill again, those are apparently glitched, pretty rare we get a beneficial bug.

Edited by kcole4001
de
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
18 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Today she topped all other efforts.

Heading back into Annesburg to drop a bounty, she would NOT turn as we were traversing the road around the top of the timber retaining wall above the mine complex, so over the edge we went.

I died.

The horse died.

Strangely the (unconscious) bounty survived....🤨...no doubt cushioned by my lifeless corpse.

I respawned IN Annesburg with just over 2 minutes left on the timer.

I luckily got the opportunity to steal an NPC's horse to ride to where the bounty was, climbed down the embankment, lugged the bounty up the narrow path, on to the horse (nerve wrackingly slow animation to stow anything on a horse!), then ride hell for leather to the Annesburg Sherriff's office just in time.

 

Somehow no vet bill again, those are apparently glitched, pretty rare we get a beneficial bug.

 

I had an American Standardbred before, who didn't stop at anything. Jumped off cliffs, ran into trees, fields of gators (when those still spawned), killed me and itself a many time. I named it Yolo.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
2 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

Ok I take back what I said about no animals.

Definitely seeing a marked improvement.

 

On a related topic, I've had numerous foxes growl at me.. are they upset to be back in the game? 😂

I thought they'd be happy to see me.. and by me, I mean my bolt action

 

I'm getting more animals now too, but also less players in the lobby.

 

This is what I got:

 

 

I tried the 'bear stare down' and it works like a charm. Be unarmed and face the bear. My character needed to change his pants, though..

Edited by Leftover Pizza
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83

 

3 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I'm getting more animals now too, but also less players in the lobby.

 

This is what I got:

 

 

I tried the 'bear stare down' and it works like a charm. Be unarmed and face the bear.

Nice tactic! I'd heard of this, but never actually seen it done until now.

I do have to restrain myself though, the desire to try and net a perfect grizzly pelt is strong..

Edited by Talisman_83
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BobDyl

Fired up Red Dead Loading Screen today, careful there, choose Free Roam only! Check Twitter, maybe read the NYtimes. OK now I'm in. f*cking A, there's a raven, better shoot it down. Varmint - blam, blam, blam. Nothing. Bolt Action & Paint it Black - blam, blam, blam. It's gone. OK, shrug it off, just a raven, time to move on. Let's do a daily to keep the streak alive. Showdowns, blah, blah, blah. Posse, blah, blah, blah. Drink an antique alcohol - now we're talking!  Heard they fixed animal spawns, let's cruise Great Plains and hunt us some animals. Bucks, cougars, whatever. I'm ready. Wait, are those little birdies? No, flies. I'm seeing things. No animals. Check Player count, yeah 24 or so. Screw it, let's change sessions. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Ah, endless loading screen, I should have known. Now I've been disconnected. Turned off Xbox. Went outside to walk to dog. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dub Block

About 10 minutes into logging on for the first time in 4 days, and I've nabbed about 15 pelts, three turkeys, and a random event with a fox that was hit by an arrow. 

 

I'm quite pleased.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
On 2/14/2020 at 1:34 AM, TheFroggmann said:

"You know I could use some more tann..."

 

 

Why? They are the easiest ones. Just kill everyone and a short wagon ride back.

 

Whenever you hear "My contac.." thats when you close App.

Edited by RyuNova
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fonesy

Cripps has stopped producing goods for me, even though I have plenty of supplies and materials. When I shut the game down and log back in he has produced one but then stops, anyone else having this ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shavv
On 2/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, BobDyl said:

This kind of crap happening to me too. On Xbox! What platform are you on? 

I'm on PS4. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

Can anyone recommend me a good pillow to scream into?

 

I f*cking swear, if I see one more person ask for dual hip holsters like its an easy thing to implement I'm gonna scream. It does not f*cking matter if Hosea or Dutch have them in Story Mode. They would need to redo hundreds of animations and animation trees to get it to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonkeyWobbler
2 hours ago, RyuNova said:

Can anyone recommend me a good pillow to scream into?

 

I f*cking swear, if I see one more person ask for dual hip holsters like its an easy thing to implement I'm gonna scream. It does not f*cking matter if Hosea or Dutch have them in Story Mode. They would need to redo hundreds of animations and animation trees to get it to work.

That is their own problem for not doing it properly the first time.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
3 minutes ago, DonkeyWobbler said:

That is their own problem for not doing it properly the first time.  

 

 

Doing what? Giving Arthur a realistic holster position relative to his adventures? The way Arthur and out Online characters have their second holsters is called a Cross Draw and makes sense for someone mounted so they can draw both weapons with the right hand while holding the reins with the left.

 

I don't think you understand what "redo'ing hundreds of animations and animation trees" means or the amount of work it would take for little to no gain.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • Dr.Rosenthal
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.