4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Chrismads
1 minute ago, chuckclc said:

Nothing but Blue screens here.  Never got a blue screen on any other game on PS4 until this one.  Now I get one and the worst time everytime I try to play.

You need to teach me what kind of games I should play in the future then.

Whenever I see the color blue I think of PS4.

RyuNova

I am not saying I want Safe Zones but the Towns and Cities need a far stronger and heavier Police/Lawman presence.

Take Valentine for example, a few low level NPC's with peashooters? Nah, if you wanna cause trouble in town you should have to earn it. Getting killed by a Law NPC in a Town or City should give you Dead or Alive status in just that town for a certain time like ten minutes where you will be shot on sight if you enter.

Towns should be a nice place to be away from the horrors of the world not an orgy of violence with players slaughtering the NPC's repeatedly.

Hetraet
2 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Just done a side mission in blue water marshes rescue woman from 4 nasty gators then take her to Lagras

payout was $1.81 f*cking hell R* really ?? 

And there are still people defending R* claiming the economy is absolutely fine... Okay

CMCSAVAGE
24 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Towns should be a nice place to be away from the horrors of the world not an orgy of violence with players slaughtering the NPC's repeatedly.

tenor.gif

RyuNova
1 minute ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

tenor.gif

Like I said, I dont want our weapons taken away from us and have us be neutered in places like Saint Denis but a far heavier Police force would be nice. A single person causing trouble should be f*cking gunned down in seconds, a well organised and stocked Posse could fight back. 

Mad-Monkey_1st
3 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

And there are still people defending R* claiming the economy is absolutely fine... Okay

Yeh its no wonder folk are queuing at butchers with hundreds of glitched fish to sell. Maybe if the economy was inline with what is was back then. How in the hell would you afford a clothing set back then with R* economy LOL every one would be walking round naked 

Leftover Pizza
13 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Yeh its no wonder folk are queuing at butchers with hundreds of glitched fish to sell. Maybe if the economy was inline with what is was back then. How in the hell would you afford a clothing set back then with R* economy LOL every one would be walking round naked 

To be honest, if everything was in line with the era, you'd not have a huge wardrobe with 50 shirts/pants/hats/boots. :D

Nick1020
1 hour ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

I’m somewhat divided over it. On hand by playing regularly you’ll make 500 in a day or two of pvp and missions. On the other the guns are dumb expensive. But I suspect that’s a balancing thing since the semi auto and mouser and stupidly OP. 

Also the amount of people that know about that is small. 

Ronin Ogami
Posted (edited)

Horse stats seem to be broken again. Unstabled my horse, & He's malnourished for some reason & is staying that way despite me having gone through a ton of carrots & oatcakes, & hopping sessions a couple of times. Yeah, great fixes.

Edited by Ronin Ogami

Mad-Monkey_1st
5 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Horse stats seem to be broken again. Unstabled my horse, & He's malnourished for some reason & is staying that way despite me having gone through a ton of carrots & oatcakes, & hopping sessions a couple of times. Yeah, great fixes.

Oh dear 

Chrismads
8 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

No wonder he's malnourished then. A horse should be fed 95% hay/grass and only a small bit of grain.

And I'm pretty sure carrots and apples only should be used as an occasionel treat 🤓

Ronin Ogami

can I sue the stable for malpractice/animal cruelty?

Sam Doe
2 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

can I sue the stable for malpractice/animal cruelty?

We should be able to press charges tho

Jason

The hostility/defensive systems have just failed me for the first time. Was riding down the tracks to St Denis (hunting in the marsh) and there was a posse of two on the tracks on foot, so I naturally try to avoid them by going right and one of them actively runs directly into my horse raising my hostility and removing my defensive mode, I'd consider it an accident if the two players didn't then hunt me all the way to St Denis butcher where I got killed before I could sell and I got respawned out of St Denis with my stuff on my horse gone, didn't lose much thankfully but uhhhhhhh. A single horse hit shouldn't be removing my defensive mode.

S1ster P1stol

Here's an OCD bitch: 

I bought the Nacogdoches Saddle. The head piece thing (I'm not a horse expert don't hate me). It doesn't line up right. The reins are coming from the horses mouth whereas the head piece is fancy and should be coming from the lower part and not the mouth....but there's ones like this on story mode that show up properly. 

JDVfeq1.jpg

JoeFury1997

Racing isn't very fun. That is all.

RaigeGames
10 minutes ago, JoeFury1997 said:

Racing isn't very fun. That is all.

It also has a terrible money and xp payout

Assblaster
Posted (edited)

Had some bald-headed guy in black leather come purposefully charging up behind me, knocked my horse down which resulted in my horse dying, and worse, now I'm all muddy. So I casually walk around to my horse, while this guy eyes me from inches away, and I revive the poor critter. Okay, I'll get on my horse and go on my way.

Well, this guy decides to bump into me again. Now he's a red dot (for some reason) so I draw my pump shotty, turn the horse around, and blast him to doom.

He parleys. Lol. Why mess around in the first place? Silly.

I got no bounty for killing him. Love it!

Sorry but don't kill my horse. I felt like Steve McQueen in Tom Horn (which is on Hulu right now it's well worth watching), when the guy killed his horse and he unloaded on the guy. LOL.

Edited by Assblaster

DarkReign27
Posted (edited)

Welp found out why my game crashes online time to time making the annoying buzzing noise. Before it crashed looked at my mini map by coincedence before two of these crashes happened and notice about 20 Xs all piled on eachother so everything spawns in one spot usually occurs as well when I'm near players, so Sync problems or lagg in the area seems to be a game problem not my Xbone. Dunno if they're aware of it but this happened to me when I first bought it in Beta it's about 5 times now altogether. Disconnects are less now but ya not holding my breath on it have had many glitches happen in these past few days other than this breaking game stuff.

Edited by DarkReign27

Gleeman Vox
Posted (edited)

A whole posse literally teleporting on me killing me with explosive arrows when i’m in defensive mode, and being killed INSIDE MY CAMP WHICH HAS THE WHITE FLAG RAISED BY ROLLING BLOCK RIFLES

edit: they can follow me into other lobbies, I thought this could only be done on Xbox?

Edited by Gleeman Vox

Labovasha
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Just done a side mission in blue water marshes rescue woman from 4 nasty gators then take her to Lagras

payout was $1.81 f*cking hell R* really ?? 

Got  paid $1.40 after finishing a mission and then immediately get charged a $1.50 stable fee.

The best part is losing honor for ignoring the NPC for not being worth the time.. 

Edited by Labovasha

Jason

Yea those events need a reward boost massively. The campsite defend ones are okay because you can loot a treasure map (at least I think?) but 200 exp and a dollah for spending 10 mins saving an NPC... noty.

Leftover Pizza

Lot of griefers in sessions tonight. Gave a few of them hell, but soon they outnumbered me and another player. Reported them all (and got gunned down while reporting), switched sessions and ran into the next party of griefers. Again, a possy of five ruining the gameplay of many. I was able to stay in Defensive Mode each and every long gunfight, but after a while the fun really wore off. One group, in a following session, stopped after kills on both sides, waves and left, except for one idiot who couldn't stop himself. 

Not much hunting done this evening, lots of ammo gone and Defensive Mode won't last long, if this continues. They will find abuse and hopefully R* will have to yield to players who don't want to put up with griefers anymore. If the rest of this week is like this again, I sure hope some decent tweaks to Defensive Mode are done. 

-LN-

I enjoy doing the side missions as a nice change of pace, but I chopped up and discarded a perfect buck carcass the other night just to make room for one who needed a lift. I don't remember how much I made exactly, but it was less than $3 and I had to go way out in the opposite direction from the butcher. Definitely agree they need a massive boost; they should pay no less than $10!

The defending of the campsites can be a bit of a challenge if you're running solo. The first one I came across; the campers ended up dying because the NPCs come at you in all different directions. I survived but sadly didn't find a map. Come to think of it, I haven't found a map aside from levelling up since I last played the game when it was in beta. They don't seem as common and I've cleared lots of hideouts since my return.

Leftover Pizza
4 hours ago, Assblaster said:

Had some bald-headed guy in black leather come purposefully charging up behind me, knocked my horse down which resulted in my horse dying, and worse, now I'm all muddy. So I casually walk around to my horse, while this guy eyes me from inches away, and I revive the poor critter. Okay, I'll get on my horse and go on my way.

Well, this guy decides to bump into me again. Now he's a red dot (for some reason) so I draw my pump shotty, turn the horse around, and blast him to doom.

He parleys. Lol. Why mess around in the first place? Silly.

I got no bounty for killing him. Love it!

Sorry but don't kill my horse. I felt like Steve McQueen in Tom Horn (which is on Hulu right now it's well worth watching), when the guy killed his horse and he unloaded on the guy. LOL.

First thing I do when I see a red dotter approaching me is aim for the horse. They'll topple down and are easy kills. One of last evening's griefers didn't get the message and tried several times, getting killed the same way over and over again. I just hid behind a rock, waiting for him. Points for persistancy, but man, some people are just stupid.

4 minutes ago, -LN- said:

I enjoy doing the side missions as a nice change of pace, but I chopped up and discarded a perfect buck carcass the other night just to make room for one who needed a lift. I don't remember how much I made exactly, but it was less than $3 and I had to go way out in the opposite direction from the butcher. Definitely agree they need a massive boost; they should pay no less than $10!

The defending of the campsites can be a bit of a challenge if you're running solo. The first one I came across; the campers ended up dying because the NPCs come at you in all different directions. I survived but sadly didn't find a map. Come to think of it, I haven't found a map aside from levelling up since I last played the game when it was in beta. They don't seem as common and I've cleared lots of hideouts since my return.

I noticed defending camps is a bit tougher than a few days ago. I was able to defend camps easy, but yesterday and today I failed each of them, sometimes getting one shot by "enemy" using a double action revolver. Weird stuff...

Leftover Pizza

Another moan of this evening. Why not let us keep the hats we pickup? Especially when it's hats you can't buy anyway? We can't spend gold to obtain them, so why not let us keep them? Finders keepers, right? 

I've made it a habit to murder npc's with nice hats on, pick them up and see their hat drop off, swap hat, trophee taken. But, no, we can't keep them. Also got a nice one from a O'Driscoll ambush, clean and undamaged. I have 1 set of clothes in use, but a few nice hats would be cool, like the white lawmen's hat. Can't buy any brand new looking ones ourselves.

Clancy the Bandito

Grinded XP for a couple hours to get to rank 105. got my treasure map and found the treasure, only to not get my money or gold. Yeah. Ok.

Amy Vinewood
5 minutes ago, Vitalize said:

Grinded XP for a couple hours to get to rank 105. got my treasure map and found the treasure, only to not get my money or gold. Yeah. Ok.

Send the video to Rockstar in a ticket, @Happy Hunter had that happen to them twice and they compensated him

Happy Hunter
2 minutes ago, Amy Vinewood said:

Send the video to Rockstar in a ticket, @Happy Hunter had that happen to them twice and they compensated him

Oh yes, that's the exact same place as before with me too. I'm surprised they haven't patched that one yet.

Clancy the Bandito
1 minute ago, Happy Hunter said:

Oh yes, that's the exact same place as before with me too. I'm surprised they haven't patched that one yet.

what did they do? give you another treasure map? also, i already sent in a ticket