3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Jason

Just loaded up for the first time today, tried two lobbies, both completely dead when it comes to any sort of AI. Meh. If the dupe glitch is indeed the culprit they should just disable the butcher or something till they can fix it.

Leftover Pizza

Oh, hello Bluescree. You seem oddly familiar. Haven't I seen you here before?

RaigeGames
1 hour ago, -LN- said:

I'm kinda convinced now that this is a regional thing; I've still not ran into issues myself and all of the reports of broken lobbies seem to be coming from players in the UK and continental Europe. From what I can tell, Canada, Australia, and most of the US do not seem to be having these issues. It definitely seems to be more restricted to Europe for some odd reason.

Eastern U.S. here. While the world isn't completely void of animals or NPC's, I've seen a significant drop since yesterday afternoon. For instance, the livestock auction in Valentine no longer has any animals in the pens when yesterday they were full of sheep.

My biggest problem right now has been with stranger missions. I get off my horse fo talk to the stranger and accept the job. The stranger starts talking then all of a sudden my screen fades out and is black for a second or two. When the screen fades back in I'm away from the stranger and sitting on my horse and when I go back to talk to the stranger they're greyed out. 

Haven't seen the pile of horses yet but some lobbies have had significant frame rate drops in Valentine 

Chrismads

Sessions here in Denmark is as devoid of wild life as, well... Denmark.

Been so all day, except this morning I caught a pike, but it disappeared when I got it up in the hands

ThaBirdCoot

Lol what the f*ck is going on ? I think I missed something. Everyone talking bout new glitches unplayable game, errors.. are we back to beta ? 😆

Genuine question though, by the looks of it, seems game's a hot mess atm.

Stupidis
1 minute ago, Chrismads said:

Sessions here in Denmark is as devoid of wild life as, well... Denmark.

Been so all day, except this morning I caught a pike, but it disappeared when I got it up in the hands

Maybe it's the.....Rain?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Chrismads
Just now, Stupidis said:

Maybe it's the.....Rain?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Don't get me started on that piece of sh*t 😂

It is pretty authentic in the way that rain is a danes biggest worry, though

RaigeGames

I'm also having the issue where pelts disappear as soon as you skin an animal

jazzbone

PS4 USA: yesterday and today the hunting has been very good with lots of animals land and air. Nice to now be able to sell the perfect gator hides.
all of the clerks and shops have worked fine. Yesterday the weather was crap while today the weather was much better during my 3 hour session.
i have not encountered anything odd or glitchy since the updated was added. I have had some frame rate drops. Thankfully no huge piles of dead horses.
Friday i got kicked out 3 or 4 times, but yesterday and today not even once.

Overall RDR2 online is still lacking in content, features, and performance after " big update" and " end of beta status"

-LN-
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Eastern U.S. here. While the world isn't completely void of animals or NPC's, I've seen a significant drop since yesterday afternoon. For instance, the livestock auction in Valentine no longer has any animals in the pens when yesterday they were full of sheep.

My biggest problem right now has been with stranger missions. I get off my horse fo talk to the stranger and accept the job. The stranger starts talking then all of a sudden my screen fades out and is black for a second or two. When the screen fades back in I'm away from the stranger and sitting on my horse and when I go back to talk to the stranger they're greyed out. 

Haven't seen the pile of horses yet but some lobbies have had significant frame rate drops in Valentine 

I had kind of the same issue with the stranger missions yesterday; they had yellow icons, but the option to accept the job was greyed out after speaking with the NPCs. It lasted two, perhaps three hours; my friend that I was gaming with went to have a short break and I tried again and was able to do one solo while they were gone. After they came back, we were able to do them without issues.

I've had no issues at all with animal spawns though nor have I had pelts or carcasses disappear. I spent quite a bit of time hunting yesterday; primarily in the Lemoyne/Bayou area and then in other areas around the map. I also went salmon fishing, where I caught nine of them right away in addition to several other random fish. There were no shortages of anything as far as I could tell.

I've not tried poker in a couple of days, so I'm not sure whether or not it's broken on my end. 

Edited by -LN-

Leftover Pizza

After 3 disconnects, I ended up in a working session again. I can see and hunt animals and npc's on horses and coaches again. Maybe they did a reset?

RaigeGames
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

After 3 disconnects, I ended up in a working session again. I can see and hunt animals and npc's on horses and coaches again. Maybe they did a reset?

I also had 3 disconnects and now I can pick up animal skins again

Edit: Aside from one mission failing because my "posse" abandoned a solo mission, stranger missions seem to he working for me

Edited by RaigeGames

Leftover Pizza
2 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

I also had 3 disconnects and now I can pick up animal skins again

Mine were all 200 errors, due to Rockstar services. 

Foxwolfe

Yeah I'm not seeing any of these piles of horses or problems with wildlife/npcs, still getting an occasional blue screen and stranger missions don't start half the time but other than that I'm having no issues atm.

11 hours ago, hugh750 said:

i swear the wanted system is still broken, today i was in tumbleweed with my new horse he's a chestnut red arabian and i accidently bumped into a lawman while i was going into the general store to buy stuff.

when i left the general store i became wanted and all the lawmen in tumbleweeed tried to kill me!😨

Yeah Tumbleweed has been known for being sh*t like that, I could ride in to sell at the butcher while dragging a second animal corpse and wearing my mask. I'll get up to the butcher, immediately let go of the carcass, take my mask off as quickly as possible (all of this takes place within like 3-5 seconds) and yet will still get the law after me with a wanted status. Like I literally don't have the time to take the mask off before dude aggros me, it's ridiculous.

6 hours ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Just logged on, played for 10 min. no problems at all. And there were dupers there to boot. Whatever's happening to some isn't happening to everyone, not me anyway.

Same, definitely have people fish duping in my lobbies too so I'm not sure what the catalyst for these major issues are.

Jason

Playing again this evening and sessions seem back to normal for me, AI are spawning, animal spawns are great, matchmaking works, everything is gucci at the moment.

No Homing

Get an infinite black loading screen when trying to play Showdowns.

How am I supposed to complete my dailies?

Piece of garbage game.

DarkReign27
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Get an infinite black loading screen when trying to play Showdowns.

How am I supposed to complete my dailies?

Piece of garbage game.

Thats what I was trying to do a bit ago I was chewing two tobacco in a farm house I got 2 of 5 and the game couldn't handle the chewing I immediately got Error 20010006

Disconnected from servers "Too many chew chews of tobacco try again later.", I dont know what to do. Honestly though Ive had to start it twice today already to even be able to do that I'm taking a break trying it later I guess or play'n something else this thing's unstable might explode.

Edited by DarkReign27

JoeFury1997

Yeah showdowns giving infinite loading screens, of course this would happen when there's two dailies involving showdown modes. 

No Homing

Overrun counts too, luckily.

And got the first 3 headshot kills from cover.

Quickly done, after wasting time rebooting and trying to start Showdowns several times.

The Deadite

My default clothes are not suitable for hot weather anymore... makes sense a leather coat does not fly in those conditions but still annoys me because i have no slots left to create a hot weather outfit.

Gleeman Vox
Posted (edited)

So for some reason the Bow is a 1 hit kill on some game modes (hostile territory) but not others (most wanted) with body shots. You can kill entire teams with how fast you can enter paint it black, shoot, repeat

edit: never mind suddenly i’m getting 1 hit bows on Most Wanted

Edited by Gleeman Vox

Unpleasant Nerd

All the problems I've encountered earlier today are gone. The game runs like a charm now and I'm having more fun in Showdown than ever.

§†range

Just over 10k in fish sales, can't complain. Bring on the next update.

gonnaenodaethat

I blame Anthony Hopkins

Mad-Monkey_1st

Just done a side mission in blue water marshes rescue woman from 4 nasty gators then take her to Lagras

payout was $1.81 f*cking hell R* really ?? 

Nerfgoth
15 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Just done a side mission in blue water marshes rescue woman from 4 nasty gators then take her to Lagras

That doesnt even pay for the ammunition used..... I can shoot a loon and make more than that!

RyuNova
9 hours ago, The Deadite said:

My default clothes are not suitable for hot weather anymore... makes sense a leather coat does not fly in those conditions but still annoys me because i have no slots left to create a hot weather outfit.

But it looks so f*cking stylish!

I keep getting the message that I am too hot but I look so swish. I even removed my shirt and tie to see if that would even it out but it does not.

33 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Agreed. I said in another topic that it should be fifteen dollars minimum payout.

Frykill

All weekend every pelt disappeared.  I was hoping it was a glitch and we still retained them, but sadly, it seems Thanos snapped again.  Just gone.

Leftover Pizza
16 minutes ago, Frykill said:

All weekend every pelt disappeared.  I was hoping it was a glitch and we still retained them, but sadly, it seems Thanos snapped again.  Just gone.

There's a lot of folk here who didn't even have the chance to skin an animal, pure due to the lack of any. :D 

chuckclc

Nothing but Blue screens here.  Never got a blue screen on any other game on PS4 until this one.  Now I get one and the worst time everytime I try to play.