Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Recommended Posts

-LN-

I tried to do the showdown series for the daily objectives; I managed to get into one (Spoils of War), which is actually quite fun, I must say; I had basically given up on the game when it was initially released, so this was my first time actually playing it. I'd love to play it again, but what are the chances of us being able to host or find it in the future without having to endure all the other random maps? I wasn't able to complete those two objectives and every time I tried to get into another Showdown match afterwards, I was also met with the infinite black loading screens. Very disappointing! 😕

 

I'm wondering if these broken lobbies with the piles of horses and lack of animal spawns are only happening for people in certain regions. I played for a solid 9 hours off and on earlier and again, I didn't see any of this once. I also switched lobbies a few times here and there and the stranger missions were broken again for the first couple of hours or so that I played, but they eventually went back to being functional. I did get disconnected again from one lobby, but it only happened once this time.

 

I'm sorry that a lot of you are having to endure these things; I still can't figure out though why it hasn't happened to any of the lobbies I've played in thus far. It's really perplexing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

I think I figured out the horse piling glitch. It's R* being clever. If they screw just with region where the northern pike glitchers are, they are gonna minimize their losses. So they decided to glitch those horses in valentine in order to f*ck up the spawns in that area to make it impossible to glitch northern pike. So just basically stay out of valentine, it's a quarantine until R* figures out how to hotfix it. Hilarious into what extent they can go in order to fix money glitches but leave some trivial ones in the game 6 months after release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slonitram
1 minute ago, Hetraet said:

I think I figured out the horse piling glitch. It's R* being clever. If they screw just with region where the northern pike glitchers are, they are gonna minimize their losses. So they decided to glitch those horses in valentine in order to f*ck up the spawns in that area to make it impossible to glitch northern pike. So just basically stay out of valentine, it's a quarantine until R* figures out how to hotfix it. Hilarious into what extent they can go in order to fix money glitches but leave some trivial ones in the game 6 months after release.

2d2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ya Boy Punk Fan
12 hours ago, Mas u Sees said:

These people just love to complain for the sake of complaining. Their personality is downright bizarre to me. Shame they have to ruin it for others

Did you forget what thread you're posting this in? Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
25 minutes ago, -LN- said:

I tried to do the showdown series for the daily objectives; I managed to get into one (Spoils of War), which is actually quite fun, I must say; I had basically given up on the game when it was initially released, so this was my first time actually playing it. I'd love to play it again, but what are the chances of us being able to host or find it in the future without having to endure all the other random maps? I wasn't able to complete those two objectives and every time I tried to get into another Showdown match afterwards, I was also met with the infinite black loading screens. Very disappointing! 😕

 

I'm wondering if these broken lobbies with the piles of horses and lack of animal spawns are only happening for people in certain regions. I played for a solid 9 hours off and on earlier and again, I didn't see any of this once. I also switched lobbies a few times here and there and the stranger missions were broken again for the first couple of hours or so that I played, but they eventually went back to being functional. I did get disconnected again from one lobby, but it only happened once this time.

 

I'm sorry that a lot of you are having to endure these things; I still can't figure out though why it hasn't happened to any of the lobbies I've played in thus far. It's really perplexing!

That's the messed up part, I'm reading more positives since the DLC too and the inconsistencies are very frustrating. Makes me wanna move or something, lol. I'm UK bit am sure others are scattered all over too. I know some from the states here are and mainland Europe are here.

 

So random. Well, session activity should be but aside playstyles, just all over the place.

 

Could it be related in any way to how R* are or have to exclude poker from some regions and then when the players mingle from other regions, the game has hiccups?

 

I can't think of much else where the game would be different for others in areas like gore being censored or anything like that and clashes happen, plus I really am a bit of a dunce with technology. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
31 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

I think I figured out the horse piling glitch. It's R* being clever. If they screw just with region where the northern pike glitchers are, they are gonna minimize their losses. So they decided to glitch those horses in valentine in order to f*ck up the spawns in that area to make it impossible to glitch northern pike. So just basically stay out of valentine, it's a quarantine until R* figures out how to hotfix it. Hilarious into what extent they can go in order to fix money glitches but leave some trivial ones in the game 6 months after release.

lol wtf. You must be trolling.

 

Rockstar wouldn't intentionnaly "glitch" their game to combat dupe glitches wtf.

 

This Glitch is caused by a Duping Glitch, thus Glitchers are ruining this weekend for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baltel
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Both are from Reddit. Game's so playable right now.

 

vBiW6oe.gif

gmBpPWr.gif

 

Undead Nightmare 2 confirmed

 

I still don't see a pile of death horses, i think is a good thing because in clean servers for the money glitch i don't see any problem, wildlife is full in every region, no light glitch, and pedestrian spawn normal,the only problem so far is a little lag in Valentine

 

For me this week was the Blue death screen online, it happen to me all the days i was playing , sometimes i can play for like 1 hour or two, but other times it happen like in 10 minutes of playing, i hope the next update fix this issue :/

Edited by Baltel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mas u Sees said:

lol wtf. You must be trolling.

 

Rockstar wouldn't intentionnaly "glitch" their game to combat dupe glitches wtf.

 

This Glitch is caused by a Duping Glitch, thus Glitchers are ruining this weekend for us.

What if they would...think outside the box

And glitches don't need to be inflicted by players. I know you don't like glitchers but don't let it in the way of your thinking. It's like when people blame everything on mexicans and jewish people irl

Edited by Hetraet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st

Game has gone really tits up now have loaded 7 lobbies cant whistle horse in any no npc's no wildlife tried different areas of map to load.

 

Have R* been f*cking about in background because of yeserdays money making glitches ?

 

Something severe has happened and i dont really have a clue But it does look like Dead Red Online has died 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

I'm curious to what explanation they'll come up with for this f*ck up, right when they claimed to have fixed a lot and are confident enough to unbeta the game. Yeah, that'll gain them faith....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turan

Haha, I stopped playing this at launch because it was a hot mess. Came back after the update but as it turns out the game is still a hot mess. Crashes, bugs, freezes. What have they been doing in the past 7 months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Broke my no weekend rule just to see whether anything I've seen and read about affected me, as I've not had many issues with blue screen crashes or disconnections.

 

I can load in and play without being disconnected or the game crashing. But, and it's a sizable but, that was where the good news came to an end.

 

Can't whistle for my horse, well, I can whistle, but my horse never comes. If I go to a stable I get infinite black loading screen when trying to leave.

 

General stores are bugged for me, catalogue won't open and after I try to open it I can't back out, game turns unresponsive.

 

There are no animals, anywhere. So hunting and fishing is out of the question.

 

Stranger missions don't work, accept greyed out. 

 

Story missions don't work. I can get in a lobby, but the timer is grey and at zero.

 

Freeroam events don't work. I can accept the invite, infinite black loading screen.

 

So, the game is pretty much f*cked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE

Just logged on, played for 10 min. no problems at all. And there were dupers there to boot. Whatever's happening to some isn't happening to everyone, not me anyway.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick1020

Issues are still there. Now I get black screen when trying to do showdowns. Stranger missions sometimes work or they don’t etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

What if they would...think outside the box

And glitches don't need to be inflicted by players. I know you don't like glitchers but don't let it in the way of your thinking. It's like when people blame everything on mexicans and jewish people irl

What the actual f*ck are you on about.

 

Anyway, yea, the current issues are most likely due to the glitches going on right now, or at least they are part of the issue. First few days of the update had none of these issues, the exploits go public and now game has rapidly become riddled with issues. No smoke without fire and all that.

 

Had them my self last night after having no issues all week, no AI spawning, friend had the Blackwater spazzing out, another saw the mountain of horses glitch and lobbies have just generally started behaving very strangely.

Edited by Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Your horse can't find you. Move to a different location. ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

This is what happens when you don't have dedicated servers!

 

Could only do one daily so thank you very much you all ppl who glitch....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Trying to interact with a shopkeeper for minutes already. It took 3 minutes for the catalogue to pop up. Something severely broken here. I'll do one daily and hope it registers to keep up the streak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Tyrus
12 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

Trying to interact with a shopkeeper for minutes already. It took 3 minutes for the catalogue to pop up. Something severely broken here. I'll do one daily and hope it registers to keep up the streak.

I smoked 5 cigs and got disconnected but it registered. I've stopped caring now tbh the whole things a sh*tshow now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

This all cries out for Invite Only sessions even more. No glitchers in any of your sessions makes the game at least playable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason

Out of interest, has anyone tried the glitched solo sessions to see if they are getting any of the problems? Wondering if it's a general server issue or if lobbies with exploiters (or that have had exploiters) in them are just FUBAR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

Everything besides stranger missions works just fine 4 me...no disconnects 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
20 minutes ago, Jason said:

 Wondering if it's a general server issue or if lobbies with exploiters (or that have had exploiters) in them are just FUBAR.

I just posted 2 videos and everything was normal. Just posted 2 more in the Wildlife thread. I'm on RDO right now and all is well. Whatever is happening to some can't be because of these dupe glitches. If that were the case, it would be all or nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Out of interest, has anyone tried the glitched solo sessions to see if they are getting any of the problems? Wondering if it's a general server issue or if lobbies with exploiters (or that have had exploiters) in them are just FUBAR.

 

How do you glitch a solo session in this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TiberiusMcQueen

Took me an hour just to do the buckle update daily challenge to keep the streak going for my three characters. Constant disconnects this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Out of interest, has anyone tried the glitched solo sessions to see if they are getting any of the problems? Wondering if it's a general server issue or if lobbies with exploiters (or that have had exploiters) in them are just FUBAR.

 

9 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

How do you glitch a solo session in this game?

 

 

From my understanding they patched the last working "solo" on the update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Last session I went in was a weekend warrior's griefer hell. 22 players of which 18 red. No lawmen spawning at all. The game is broken AF at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
35 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

The game is broken AF at the moment

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Out of interest, has anyone tried the glitched solo sessions to see if they are getting any of the problems? Wondering if it's a general server issue or if lobbies with exploiters (or that have had exploiters) in them are just FUBAR.

That‘s not how it works.

The higher amount of Players in the lobby causes synchronized and optimization to take place. The glitch is most definately related to Animal spawn rates and lag in store front and Stranger Missions.

It is not an all or nothing thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Out of interest, has anyone tried the glitched solo sessions to see if they are getting any of the problems? Wondering if it's a general server issue or if lobbies with exploiters (or that have had exploiters) in them are just FUBAR.

Solo lobbies are working fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • jazzbone
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.