Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Recommended Posts

Fookin Laser Sights
17 minutes ago, Master Tyrus said:

Even if you could buy an Arabian for 10 dollars people would still abuse these exploits. Everybody else gets shafted for it

yup and it sucks for us who try to play the game normally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Master Tyrus said:

Even if you could buy an Arabian for 10 dollars people would still abuse these exploits. Everybody else gets shafted for it

Wrong... If the game economy was actually balanced and rewarding, people wouldn't have a desire to do these boring glitches. Blame R*, it's them who release the new update with this glitch. f*cking tragic how they immediately fix money glitches but leave glitches like stubble and stranger missions not launching in the game. When I was doing this glitch I felt like even that is too much grind to have money for something, then I bought everything I wanted and realised there is no fun in this game. It's not about fun, it's all about that muneh boah. Showdowns all suck, missions get old really quick and races are the worst, hunting is not fun when there's no rare/legendary animals. All they need to do to make this game fun is 

1. Make hideouts like they were in rdr 1 mp

2. Make the new npc missions and ambushes more frequent

3. Add some fun into hunting (maybe the summer update?) 

Edited by Hetraet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fookin Laser Sights
1 minute ago, Hetraet said:

Wrong... If the game economy was actually balanced and rewarding, people wouldn't have a desire to do these boring glitches. Blame R*, it's them who release the new update with this glitch. f*cking tragic how they immediately fix money glitches but leaves glitches like stubble and stranger missions not launching in the game. When I was doing this glitch I felt like even that is too much grind to have money for something, then I bought everything I wanted and realised there is no fun in this game. It's not about fun, it's all about that muneh boah. Showdowns all suck, missions get old really quick and races are the worst, hunting is not fun when there's no rare/legendary animals. All they need to do to make this game fun is 

1. Make hideouts like they were in rdr 1 mp

2. Make the new npc missions and ambushes more frequent

3. Add some fun into hunting (maybe the summer update?) 

the game's economy is actually pretty good so idk what you're on about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Just now, Fookin Laser Sights said:

the game's economy is actually pretty good so idk what you're on about

Lol you must either be grinding 24/7 or you're trolling... Right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

I bought a Nacodoches saddle, for the speed boost it gave my Reverse Dapple Roan Nokota. Since getting that saddle, I skinned a white tail deer and a bull elk, and both times the pelts despawned when my character finished skinning them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
4 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Wrong... If the game economy was actually balanced and rewarding, people wouldn't have a desire to do these boring glitches. Blame R*, it's them who release the new update with this glitch. f*cking tragic how they immediately fix money glitches but leave glitches like stubble and stranger missions not launching in the game. When I was doing this glitch I felt like even that is too much grind to have money for something, then I bought everything I wanted and realised there is no fun in this game. It's not about fun, it's all about that muneh boah. Showdowns all suck, missions get old really quick and races are the worst, hunting is not fun when there's no rare/legendary animals. All they need to do to make this game fun is 

1. Make hideouts like they were in rdr 1 mp

2. Make the new npc missions and ambushes more frequent

3. Add some fun into hunting (maybe the summer update?) 

The games economy is balanced, if you aren’t enjoying the games content them for gods sake, just stop playing it and stop ruining it for others.

It isn’t like R* is f*cking „deciding“ what glitch to leave in and what not, they just didn’t know about that glitch.

 Also, Stranger Missions not working might be a result of exactly this fuvking glitch, because 2 days ago when the Update released they worked perfectly for me. This glitch is slowing the Networking down to a degree the game cannot handle it anymore. Even the Shops lag out for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fookin Laser Sights
Just now, Hetraet said:

Lol you must either be grinding 24/7 or you're trolling... Right? 

neither and yet own everything I want. They should buff pve payouts yes but apart from that it's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Tyrus
2 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Lol you must either be grinding 24/7 or you're trolling... Right? 

You've never stopped complaining since the update. You can't stand the game yet you're doing 'boring glitches' so you can have no fun? Makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Mas u Sees said:

The games economy is balanced, if you aren’t enjoying the games content them for gods sake, just stop playing it and stop ruining it for others.

It isn’t like R* is f*cking „deciding“ what glitch to leave in and what not, they just didn’t know about that glitch.

 Also, Stranger Missions not working might be a result of exactly this fuvking glitch, because 2 days ago when the Update released they worked perfectly for me. This glitch is slowing the Networking down to a degree the game cannot handle it anymore. Even the Shops lag out for me

They're weird people man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
1 minute ago, Fookin Laser Sights said:

neither and yet own everything I want. They should buff pve payouts yes but apart from that it's fine.

So...grinding about 10 PvP missions just to get a single poncho is "balanced"... Ok dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
Just now, Master Tyrus said:

You've never stopped complaining since the update. You can't stand the game yet you're doing 'boring glitches' so you can have no fun? Makes sense. 

These people just love to complain for the sake of complaining. Their personality is downright bizarre to me. Shame they have to ruin it for others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
1 minute ago, Master Tyrus said:

You've never stopped complaining since the update. You can't stand the game yet you're doing 'boring glitches' so you can have no fun? Makes sense. 

They're weird people man

I haven't stopped complaining since R* turned f*cking apesh*t, and I'm grinding those boring glitches to get things I wanted to have in SP like lemat revolver and poncho, thats the only content I enjoy and am happy to have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

The amount of glitches with stranger missions is just f*cking ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
2 minutes ago, Mas u Sees said:

These people just love to complain for the sake of complaining. Their personality is downright bizarre to me. Shame they have to ruin it for others

Ffs this is the bitch & moan thread, gtfo if you don't want to see people complaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmieCrackorn

Just tried the Lake Fishing Challenge for the 1st time. Quit with like 4 minutes left with only 1 bite the entire time. Seems f*cked, because I NEVER have any problem catching a lot of fish in Free Roam. Ripples all around the entire time, and only ONE freaking bite! FFS... -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
Just now, Hetraet said:

Ffs this is the bitch & moan thread, gtfo if you don't want to see people complaining

Actually I am complaining about glitchers  like you ruining other peoples gaming experience, because they want to wear a f*cking poncho.

All I am trying to do is finish my Daily Challenges and because of your stupid ass glitch it isn’t possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mas u Sees said:

Actually I am complaining about glitchers  like you ruining other peoples gaming experience, because they want to wear a f*cking poncho.

All I am trying to do is finish my Daily Challenges and because of your stupid ass glitch it isn’t possible

Not my fault there is a glitch and people are using it for their advantage

Edited by Hetraet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
Just now, Hetraet said:

Not my fault there is a glitch and people 

wtf it is always the Glitchers fault. 

R* CANNOT fix every glitch in the game and you glitchers will simply come up with new sh*tty glitches every Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
1 minute ago, Hetraet said:

Not my fault there is a glitch and people are using it for their advantage

And hey, remember that you could finish those, if there was a private session :) too bad so sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
Just now, Hetraet said:

And hey, remember that you could finish those, if there was a private session :) too bad so sad

I don’t want to play all alone in a f*cking private session, if I wanted to I would have played Singleplayer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

those sh*tty glitches actually helped me achieve my goals without losing my life to a grind like you do. You're just salty af, also not my fault that R* leaves space for these glitches. 

2 minutes ago, Mas u Sees said:

I don’t want to play all alone in a f*cking private session, if I wanted to I would have played Singleplayer...

Sry I assumed you had friends to play in the session with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Tyrus
3 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Ffs this is the bitch & moan thread, gtfo if you don't want to see people complaining

Lol just play something else if it's that bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fookin Laser Sights
Just now, Hetraet said:

those sh*tty glitches actually helped me achieve my goals without losing my life to a grind like you do. You're just salty af, also not my fault that R* leaves space for these glitches. 

you don't have to lose your life to be able to earn enough money in the game lmao wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Master Tyrus said:

Lol just play something else if it's that bad

that's what I do, I play AC unity co-op and bitch about this game cuz it sucks and I have every right to do so cuz this is the bitch and moan thread

3 minutes ago, Fookin Laser Sights said:

you don't have to lose your life to be able to earn enough money in the game lmao wtf

It's too much excesive grind. I'd have to play every day 3 hours to be able to afford a missouri fox throtter a week after, correct me if I'm wrong but this is just how the economy works, it's too slow

Edited by Hetraet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mas u Sees
4 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

those sh*tty glitches actually helped me achieve my goals without losing my life to a grind like you do. You're just salty af, also not my fault that R* leaves space for these glitches. 

Sry I assumed you had friends to play in the session with

As I just said it is your fault for abusing game glitches for ruining other players experiences.

And yes you have every right to complain about the game, you can do as mucv as you want.

But I have every right to complain about f*cking GLITCHERS who ruin the game for everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
1 minute ago, Mas u Sees said:

As I just said it is your fault for abusing game glitches for ruining other players experiences.

And yes you have every right to complain about the game, you can do as mucv as you want.

But I have every right to complain about f*cking GLITCHERS who ruin the game for everyone else.

ofc, I just corrected that stupid statement that said that glitchers would abuse these even if arabian cost 10 dollars, that's bullsh*t, economy is bullsh*t -> people try to find some better way earning money -> there's none -> they end up enjoying R*'s f*ck ups....easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxwolfe
24 minutes ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

I bought a Nacodoches saddle, for the speed boost it gave my Reverse Dapple Roan Nokota. Since getting that saddle, I skinned a white tail deer and a bull elk, and both times the pelts despawned when my character finished skinning them.

 

I actually just had that happen for the first time a few minutes ago, confused the hell out of me cause I looked away after I started skinning and when I looked back the skinning was finished yet the pelt was nowhere to be seen. I haven't bought either of the new saddles btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
1 minute ago, Master Tyrus said:

Lol just play something else if it's that bad

Bazinga!

 

Doing just that after a bad week. I'll cool off naturally and return one day but until then, I'm off to Liberty City and Vice City, plus it really is the only/best way to get things fixed too. Sending feedback or tickets too.

 

To be fair, the economy nor the glitches bother me, only the stuff that stalls my gaming like mission loading, disconnects, and too much player interference (personal pref). But I'm fortunate to have a couple of hours most evenings to play games and money is no issue here like GTA was, but we're early days there yet so here's hoping.

 

Just wish they'd react quicker, especially with day one issues tgat are quite widespread/well shared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
35 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Ffs this is the bitch & moan thread, gtfo if you don't want to see people complaining

It's one thing to bitch and moan about the game, it's another thing to bitch about other people bitching about glitches that are ruining the game. All you do in every single thread is pick fights with people and it's getting old. 

 

The economy is perfectly fine if you know how to maximize your money making efforts. If money were super easy to come by and I could afford every single item in the game with very little effort the game wouldn't be fun anymore and would get old very quickly. The grind is part of the fun and the point of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

I think that the glitch that's f*cking up sessions now is not the fish counter dupe glitch, that's just harmless, it's not like the private lobby glitch that actually just f*cked up everyone's sessions. The think that ruins sessions now is either some "malware" glitch like glitched npc spawns in rdr mp due to rapid spawns or some R* server problem. You can't just blame everything on glitchers, R* is the one to blame here. Anyway my session is working just fine, finished all of my daily challenges and now I helped a stranger get to valentine, animal spawns and everything working just fine, maybe try to find another session instead of complaining. And thx to R* fishing has become way more profitable since the last patch, so nice job, this glitch wasn't present before the update lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

Can't start a single stranger mission

Thought it'd be an easy day but apparently not

f*ck C*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    4 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • eighthdoctor
    • Danish Crusader
    • coach_wargo
    • 4eyedcoupe
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.