The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Pocket Fox
6 minutes ago, Winonas said:

Apple, Pear, etc. 

omg, he doesn't even know about the bear necessities

Spoiler

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, wehweh01 said:

Doesn't cost that much to kill cops for less than 50% honor. Think I paid like $3.50 going psycho in St. Denis. No rooftop required just stand out in the street and shoot anything that moves.

Still crimes against AI should not rack up a bounty

Thankfully the bounty seems to be at least more fair. No random 5 cent bounty set on me cause some cunt ran in front of my horse

Chrismads

Why is it called produce? It's not something that is produced.

Also eating apples and pears? 😖Well I guess it is just a game so I'll try

BGM01

Is it still has bullsh*t magic cards?

yeezy203

How do I get to the new missions? I don't see them

Mad-Monkey_1st

Interaction menu with butcher and post office are f*cked now it can take several goes to sell your stuff or get your ammo last try I did was 9 separate attempts at Rhodes butcher to sell my stuff had to keep backing out run across road and back 

Gleeman Vox

I love how this update made 80% of showdowns that I join give a infinite loading screen

Hetraet

Who else doesn't have poker in the game? It seems to be one of a major bugs of this update. No blip no nothing.

Mad-Monkey_1st
19 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Interaction menu with butcher and post office are f*cked now it can take several goes to sell your stuff or get your ammo last try I did was 9 separate attempts at Rhodes butcher to sell my stuff had to keep backing out run across road and back 

Add the Stables interaction menu to this now, Couldn't buy any feed for my horse had to back out the stable and go back in several times till i gave up and shut down the game

Johan

How exactly can I make this grind to level 50 easier on me? I'm a huge fan of grinding except when the "best" way to do it is by touching PVP events... I'm not bad at them but I CBA to go through all those loading screens, lose 90% of the games etc.

It doesn't help that the game is a huge bore. 

Smokewood
34 minutes ago, Johan said:

It doesn't help that the game is a huge bore. 

Then why play?

Do the story missions and then go hunting.

Johan
3 minutes ago, Smokewood said:

Then why play?

Do the story missions and then go hunting.

I'm a trophy hunter, it'll always bother me knowing that the final trophy i'd be missing is to achieve level 50.

Do the story missions still give less exp after you grind them for too long in a row? The last one I completed was the one where you enter the fort way back in the first month of online.

Labovasha

https://i.postimg.cc/6pKQ6pDk/Content.png

That's new. I guess PVE mission content is just gointo get more restrictive and crap with each update just like GTA online.

Also how hard is it to NOT spawn people in the middle of shoot outs? I'm still getting headshotted before I finish the load screen and it keeps auto setting to offensive after changing lobbies.

DarkReign27
1 hour ago, Labovasha said:

https://i.postimg.cc/6pKQ6pDk/Content.png

That's new. I guess PVE mission content is just gointo get more restrictive and crap with each update just like GTA online.

Also how hard is it to NOT spawn people in the middle of shoot outs? I'm still getting headshotted before I finish the load screen and it keeps auto setting to offensive after changing lobbies.

So is that restrictive like GTA's with Ceo/Club/Simeon/Yacht Defense etc. missions only having one going at a time trying to entice people to join event to kill other players or end it quickly to make room? I thought they'd innovate their engine with this, probably money related. The game can't have more available public slots so it's going to be like GTA with limited stuff? Idk this is just GTA templates again unlike RDR1 where it was it's own kind of game, I think we all know the roadmap already from their past game if this is the case.

ThaBirdCoot

Here we go ! Disconnected during a play of Poker in Blackwater. I called it, there was just no way this won't ever happen... Thankfully I wasnt winning sh*t and got at least my entry money back

Ronin Ogami

Now camp gets packed up FAR too often. AGAIN. like WTH R*?

Mad-Monkey_1st
1 minute ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Now camp gets packed up FAR too often. AGAIN. like WTH R*?

Yes i noticed that as well, also noticed prices for fast travel have been reduced 

Mad-Monkey_1st

Just done the first "defend camp" what a f*cking shambles after the finish cut scene ive lost 5x3 star pelt and 2x3 star bird carcasses of my horse only paid out 4 dollar and all but 1 enemy de-spawned right in front of me. 

f*cking waste of time R* could program there f*cking breakfast with getting tea instead 

Shant be doing any more of that sh*t again aint worth the loss you take 

Hetraet

Am I just extremely unlucky or is the new update completely buggy? Story missions outfits always glitchy, knife sticking to my hand, disappearing carcasses and so many small things just glitched or bugged for whatever reason. It's like I'm playing 2014 version of AC Unity with all these bugs and glitches. I really am trying to enjoy this update and the story missions are pretty fun... defensive mode is great but I can't help and feel like R* is not living to its potencial. The biggest complaint I currently have is the economy... Grinding 40 missions approximately for an outfit... Really? They gotta drop it with pushing us to buy mtx. And not to mention they blocked poker in my country despite there being no laws at all prohibiting it. 

Jason

The only issue I've had is the new high honour story missions didn't automatically pop up when I got my honour up from being low, had to do the Fort Mercer mission again for it to show up. Other than that I've had genuinely no issues at all, animals spawns have been great, bodies and carcasses aren't vanishing, matchmaking is fine, not been DC'd once, defensive mode is working great for me... Really been perfect for me.

Don't think I'll be playing it for more than a week or two longer though, there's not enough in this update for that. Plan is to make some cash in preparation for the summer update which is sounding like something worth sticking around for.

Happy Hunter

Where have all the campsites gone? I had two or three yesterday - now I can't get a single one now that it's a daily objective.

Re-Dragon-Cro

Seems like the jawbone knife is missing, told my friend about it who wanted to get it and couldn't find, checked myself aswell and it wasn't listed.Unsure if I still have my own since I have no idea how to re-equip it after I equipped my normal knife again.

The Blast

Don't let the most recent update fool you --- this online game is still FULL BETA TRASH. It's like Rockstar literally resents its player base.

Jhonib10
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Re-Dragon-Cro said:

Seems like the jawbone knife is missing, told my friend about it who wanted to get it and couldn't find, checked myself aswell and it wasn't listed.Unsure if I still have my own since I have no idea how to re-equip it after I equipped my normal knife again.

I also noticed that some clothing itens have disapeared from the store (not the clothes itself, but some of the options for diferent colors is gone)

Edited by Jhonib10
typo

Happy Hunter

Still can't find a campsite. Guess I'll just ride around with my thumb up my arse all night and hope I get lucky.

Why give us an objective for something we can't choose to do? Unless I'm wrong, we don't have any say in when or if a campsite appears to defend?

Mad-Monkey_1st
1 hour ago, Hetraet said:

Am I just extremely unlucky or is the new update completely buggy? Story missions outfits always glitchy, knife sticking to my hand, disappearing carcasses and so many small things just glitched or bugged for whatever reason. It's like I'm playing 2014 version of AC Unity with all these bugs and glitches. I really am trying to enjoy this update and the story missions are pretty fun... defensive mode is great but I can't help and feel like R* is not living to its potencial. The biggest complaint I currently have is the economy... Grinding 40 missions approximately for an outfit... Really? They gotta drop it with pushing us to buy mtx. And not to mention they blocked poker in my country despite there being no laws at all prohibiting it. 

Very very buggy depending on the lobby some work fine others are far worse for bugs than we had before 

11 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

Still can't find a campsite. Guess I'll just ride around with my thumb up my arse all night and hope I get lucky.

Why give us an objective for something we can't choose to do? Unless I'm wrong, we don't have any say in when or if a campsite appears to defend?

Had trouble finding hideouts today, not seen one in 8 hours real time gaming

Hetraet
57 minutes ago, The Blast said:

Don't let the most recent update fool you --- this online game is still FULL BETA TRASH. It's like Rockstar literally resents its player base.

Yeah it was good while my excitement lasted but that was just about a day... Nice job R* I'm selling this game :)

Shadowfennekin

Rob a bank.....

Don't notice any changes to my bank?

wehweh01
57 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

I came across one late at night near Pleasance in Lemoyne.

Hetraet

Introducing the EPIC RED DEAD ONLINE Spring update - bank Robbery now available to play repeatedly for the INSANE take of about 10 dollars!! Be sure to spend your hard earned cash on a peace of CLOTH and then try to figure out why is poker not in your game just to find out it's region blocked. Also

Introducing the next update - BOUNTY HUNTING role for players: hunt down npc with an INSANE prize of 4 dollars on his head

TRADER role for players - CONTINUE YOUR EPIC JOURNEY OF SHOOTING animals repeatedly like never before!! 

(honestly forgot the last role lol) 

AND ALL OF THE ROLES ARE COMING THIS SUMMER SO LATE AUGUST HERE WE COME

btw bye people this is my last rant I don't have the energy anymore. 👋