4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

Boozey St John
4 minutes ago, Chrismads said:

Dw about it probably just my english skills failing again.

I remember getting 10$ and some xp.. 150xp?

I know it isn't exactly nice but wouldn't define it as bad either. 

If players do kill me once or twice I leave them alone. And if they kill me after I destroy their wagon I parley instead of going all The Punisher on them.

Ten dollars you say? 🤔🤔 You may be onto something.

When they kill you first that's when it's time to go Punisher on them and destroy them! But tbh caravans are the easiest to destroy, so I see where you're coming from. 

Don't be modest, you're English is excellent! 

Van_Hellsing
7 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

okay!...that would be 900 $ + another 100 for the stable...1000 bucks. meh.

probably gonna choose the fox trotter. is there any reason not to pick this horse over a turkoman? trotter is faster iirc

Did somebody mention that you also have to buy insurance worth $150? Otherwise if your horse gets killed, you have to fork over $4 in vetrenairy bills. Even if it's not your fault. 

I love the Turkoman. There are some downsides though.

-The Turkoman is flopping his/her head to the sides constantly. It does get on my nerves. 

-The Turkoman is gender confused. I bought a female horse. Out of the blue, it turns male. I have to bring her to the vet to have her balls cut off.

-The Turkoman is nervous when you shoot your gun. And it will buckle you off at the sight of a Panther. 

-The Turkoman is a very powerful and large horse. Her head gets in your way while shooting varmint on the ground. It has the advantage that the large head will also block shots at you. My Turkoman has taken numerous hits for the team. Stock up on horse reviver. 

-A full load of pelts and carcasses has no adverse effect on handling. 

On a side note, I am happy with the beaver roping saddle. It is cheaper than the McMillan saddle and has better stats. The beaver roping saddle has lesser stats as the Panther saddle. The Panther saddle cost a lot of gold for a slight increase in stats. The Panther looks like someone pimped your ride. But that is personal. 

Chrismads
15 minutes ago, Boozey St John said:

Ten dollars you say? 🤔🤔 You may be onto something.

When they kill you first that's when it's time to go Punisher on them and destroy them! But tbh caravans are the easiest to destroy, so I see where you're coming from. 

Don't be modest, you're English is excellent! 

Thx means alot! Gonna need it real soon when moving abroad. (Practicing my english is the main reason I'm active on this forum actually)

One thing I don't like is that ppl can keep on coming.

The game should auto parley when you kill an attacker so that they can only attack once.

And the number of attackers you kill should affect the reward at the end.

But all in all I guess we'll just need those pve sessions. There's always gonna be different oppinions on things like this 

Boozey St John
33 minutes ago, Chrismads said:

Thx means alot! Gonna need it real soon when moving abroad. (Practicing my english is the main reason I'm active on this forum actually)

One thing I don't like is that ppl can keep on coming.

The game should auto parley when you kill an attacker so that they can only attack once.

And the number of attackers you kill should affect the reward at the end.

But all in all I guess we'll just need those pve sessions. There's always gonna be different oppinions on things like this 

Well, your English is phenomenal and I'm sure it won't be an issue for you. I wish you nothing but the best and success!

Where ya from anyway? 

Chrismads
23 minutes ago, Boozey St John said:

Well, your English is phenomenal and I'm sure it won't be an issue for you. I wish you nothing but the best and success!

Where ya from anyway? 

So there's hope, sweet!😁 i'm from denmark.

Takeshi Kitano

Look at this:

Story #1

I was on a match in the new mode "Spoils of War", purple team.

One of our teamates was standing in front of us with his back covered by some boxes, standing position.

After 8 deaths from "nowhere" i realized he was "one of us". He was killing everyone of his/our/my team.

One shot one kill.

I decided to cover myself behind some boxes too, aiming at him a trying to kill him, but of course, it was impossible, since its your teamate.

I was full covered, but he managed to kill me. Then, I went very far from him, get full covered too, and guess what? i get killed.
He let us fail the round of course.

Tell me this is not a Glitch or anything else, tell me he was cheating, so i can try to report him.

----

Story #2

Spoils of War mode, purple team. (I'm starting to think that purple it's not my luckiest color)

One of the character from the orange team was totally "blur-ed", impossible to lock-on (and i guess impossible to damage in any way). His icon on the radar was the "eye with an X", classic when someone is aiming at you/someone else.

Running like a demon from his bonfire to us and vice versa, delivering the bucks or wathever those are, 16 times.

IF the first one might NOT be a Glitch, this second one, seems to be.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? cit.

chuckclc

Seems the game is down right now.  3 disconnects in less than 5 min.  One during Gun Rush. Oh well.  As usual.  They dont want me to play I wont play.

Boozey St John
54 minutes ago, Chrismads said:

So there's hope, sweet!😁 i'm from denmark.

You'll definitely make it! Don't get discouraged, you're doing an excellent job. 

Honestly, I thought English was your naive language. 

BUT THE BENZ
2 hours ago, Van_Hellsing said:

Did somebody mention that you also have to buy insurance worth $150? Otherwise if your horse gets killed, you have to fork over $4 in vetrenairy bills. Even if it's not your fault. 

-The Turkoman is flopping his/her head to the sides constantly. It does get on my nerves. 

-The Turkoman is gender confused. I bought a female horse. Out of the blue, it turns male. I have to bring her to the vet to have her balls cut off.

-The Turkoman is nervous when you shoot your gun. And it will buckle you off at the sight of a Panther. 

-The Turkoman is a very powerful and large horse. Her head gets in your way while shooting varmint on the ground. It has the advantage that the large head will also block shots at you. My Turkoman has taken numerous hits for the team. Stock up on horse reviver. 

On a side note, I am happy with the beaver roping saddle. It is cheaper than the McMillan saddle and has better stats. The beaver roping saddle has lesser stats as the Panther saddle. The Panther saddle cost a lot of gold for a slight increase in stats. The Panther looks like someone pimped your ride. But that is personal. 

I wish I would have waited until you posted this

Chrismads
Just now, BUT THE BENZ said:

I wish I would have waited until you posted this

You won't regret the turkoman.it's a awesome horse. And so is the mft. You're gonna need both I think

hugh750

today i was doing a delivery mission from rhodes and every time i got near the cart i kept getting killed mainly by one griefer (3 times) and once by a blue dot player who most likely was doing a daily challenge.

i managed to kill the griefer and made a mad dash to the cart and drove it to the delivery point.

also did r* nerf the animal spawns?, after i delivered the cart i did some hunting i barely found any animals.

ThaBirdCoot

Animals dissapear hugh, the longer you stay in a session, eventually you won't see any at some point. Switch sessions, all you can do. 

I bet it is still the same issue that plagued Xbox and some PS users for a week before the blip and bounty update. When no animals would spawn & all stranger missions were f*cked for days

hugh750
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, ThaBirdCoot said:

Animals dissapear hugh, the longer you stay in a session, eventually you won't see any at some point. Switch sessions, all you can do. 

I bet it is still the same issue that plagued Xbox and some PS users for a week before the blip and bounty update. When no animals would spawn & all stranger missions were f*cked for days

before the recent update the only issues i was having with (besides griefers) was with stranger missions some times not triggering (it some times took me 3 - 4 tries before it would start).

Edited by hugh750

tonko
4 hours ago, JimmieCrackorn said:

So, I'm hunting Bison in the Great Plains. Killed one, and I go to skin it. The nearby blue dot comes over and shoots me in the head while I'm skinning it and rides off. I give chase and he kills me again. Then he kills me a 3rd time while I'm trying to change sessions.

I'm level 29. This dude was level 100. What a f*cking prick! Dot color means nothing. I've ran into just as many asshole players that have been blue dots.

Sucks. Don't spend much time in Free Roam but people say lower level players generally tend to do grief more than high levels. You had bad luck and it was high level in your case. Not much you can do against them sadly.

BUT THE BENZ
2 hours ago, Chrismads said:

You won't regret the turkoman.it's a awesome horse. And so is the mft. You're gonna need both I think

dude stop joking around. wasn't it you who b&m'd about how he unnecessarily spent so many dollars on horses and they all feel the (lame) same?! 🙂

just sayin, I will buy ONE more horse maybe...because I don't think I'll be very happy with the gold turk. but in the end I just need one horse.

what I really need, is to look at saddles and spurs. I used the saddle I was given for free since the start and never really upgraded anything horse-realted. isn't there a saddle that allows you to carry more outfits on your horse? which one is that?

panther saddle was mentioned. what does it do? will have a look for myself in a minute...but I'd be grateful for input anyways

alex1055
Posted (edited)

God this game attracts some absolute cretins. Just finished a race that was spoilt by a posse of high-levels camping the finish line spawn-killing and stopping players from finishing. Not sure if they were just farming for kills, or if they were some of these time-wasters that like to run down the clock for a bigger payout (ruining everyone else's experience in the process).

Edited by alex1055

Pocket Fox
6 hours ago, Van_Hellsing said:

-Turkoman usually only does this at low speeds at the horse really wants to gallop like mad.

-All horses get this glitch, stable the horse and retrieve it again - fixed, same with bonding reset.

-Turkoman is NOT nervous when you fire your weapon, it has one the highest temperaments for combat. ALL horses will buck you off near a panther/cougar if it approaches your rear. A Fox trotter will throw you much quicker and an Arabian will basically dump you and bolt at the sight of a cougar.

-You could use a smaller horse like an Arabian or Morgan if you intend to shoot ground varmints on horseback... but then those horses would jump and get stroppy from the gunfire and reduce your aim.

Turko is basically the be all and end all horse at the moment for combat, speed, health etc.

Assblaster

Everybody using a turk...how repetitive and boring (and unrealistic). I'd rather be different. I've tried all the horses. Frankly I think the temperment factor -- except with regard to a few of them, which buck like crazy at the sight of trouble -- is somewhat overrated. Many of the horses you have to unlock do just fine. Some are somewhat better at it but it's hardly much of a difference in practice. Stamina isn't a problem on many of the horses. Speed/acceleration are a non-factor.

The base three horses are worst no doubt. Arabian is bad IMO because of its very poor temperment. Otherwise the remaining horses are more or less just fine. I choose more for aesthetic value, and as said before to not be like everyone else.

wehweh01
4 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

-Turkoman usually only does this at low speeds at the horse really wants to gallop like mad.

-All horses get this glitch, stable the horse and retrieve it again - fixed, same with bonding reset.

-Turkoman is NOT nervous when you fire your weapon, it has one the highest temperaments for combat. ALL horses will buck you off near a panther/cougar if it approaches your rear. A Fox trotter will throw you much quicker and an Arabian will basically dump you and bolt at the sight of a cougar.

-You could use a smaller horse like an Arabian or Morgan if you intend to shoot ground varmints on horseback... but then those horses would jump and get stroppy from the gunfire and reduce your aim.

Turko is basically the be all and end all horse at the moment for combat, speed, health etc.

This isn't very accurate. Even the white arabian in the right hands can perform just as well as ANY other horse. When facing cougars and other predators simply hold in the right analog to keep your horse calm enough to either stand your ground or retreat. All the horses generally suck when you're firing down range. You'll have to either put up with it by calming your horse between shots or get off your horse and take care of business.

Chrismads
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

dude stop joking around. wasn't it you who b&m'd about how he unnecessarily spent so many dollars on horses and they all feel the (lame) same?! 🙂

just sayin, I will buy ONE more horse maybe...because I don't think I'll be very happy with the gold turk. but in the end I just need one horse.

I said the speed is the same.

The turkoman has a better temper. But it is very unstable to shoot from as it will move around, shake it's head and trip with its feed when standing still. This makes it bad for long scope business.

And the MFT is very stable to shoot from. Also while galloping. My favorite for hunting with especially bow or RB rifle.

Edited by Chrismads

SuperJude™

The Story Missions pay out much more$$ and reward much more XP the LONGER you take. Rushing through them rewards you nothing. I even hear people explaining this and others still just.won't.listen.

The Deadite

Why the f*ck are guns allowed in master archer? There was a posse in this lobby and the whole thing turned into a Most Wanted match. 

Cratoz

- sees perfect whitetail buck in the distance

- zooms in with the Bolt Action Rifle and

lands a perfect shot

- Does a happy dance

- rides up to the buck

- realizes that it despawned

- quietly cries in a corner

=(

Assblaster

I hate that you can't look straight up in this game...once a bird hits that blind spot it vanishes.

Rafae S
1 hour ago, The Deadite said:

Why the f*ck are guns allowed in master archer? There was a posse in this lobby and the whole thing turned into a Most Wanted match. 

Because this game was designed by legitimate crackheads. It's the only explanation.

Shadowfennekin

I really hate the Sawed off shotgun.... it sucks

Ronin Ogami
3 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

I really hate the Sawed off shotgun.... it sucks

Pump action is the best balanced shotgun, for its price. All have about the same range & damage, & the rate of fire doesn't really change that much with the repeater & semi auto shottys.

wehweh01
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Pump action is the best balanced shotgun, for its price. All have about the same range & damage, & the rate of fire doesn't really change that much with the repeater & semi auto shottys.

I dunno I tried both the Pump and Semi Auto shotguns in Gun Rush. Definitely seems like they changed things. For instance the Semi seems to hipfire faster than the Pump. Also, the Repeating Shotgun got a huge boost in range. Slow fire rate sure but I cooked some goofs in Gun Rush with it's ridiculous range and accuracy even while in hipfire. 

Edited by wehweh01
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Ronin Ogami

Just noticed that the St. Denis eastern coast has been emptied of wildlife. I never really really go out that way so it took this a bit to sink in.  Wth? That was some prime money making ground . . .

Mad-Monkey_1st
20 minutes ago, Ronin Ogami said:

Just noticed that the St. Denis eastern coast has been emptied of wildlife. I never really really go out that way so it took this a bit to sink in.  Wth? That was some prime money making ground . . .

Just noticed crikey where you been they did this when last update first dropped it’s been nuked there is FA to hunt there now