Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Holy Diver

The Red Dead Online B*tch & Moan Thread

DentureDynamite
4 hours ago, DEADWOODZ said:

They've either decreased the spawn of the fish under the water fall, or completely removed them.

For anyone wanting to know who used that method of getting money.

Why am I not surprised?

Anything that garners enough player interest for money or fun is going to be punished, nerfed, or removed.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Bloodytears1666
On 11/27/2018 at 11:00 PM, ALifeOfMisery said:

Free aim and auto aim players in the same lobby. WTF.

Way to go, gg, well done:). Lol.:^:

Gallows
38 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Way to go, gg, well done:). Lol.:^:

It’s a bad joke. 8 years in the making and they didn’t think of that. 😂

jje1000
58 minutes ago, DentureDynamite said:

Why am I not surprised?

Anything that garners enough player interest for money or fun is going to be punished, nerfed, or removed.

Not surprised- the 'Art of the Deal', make an initial offer that draws all the outrage and ridicule, and then gradually concede your way down to what's agreed to be a happy median. Thus everyone is satisfied.

Of course, that median was your original goal, but they musn't need to know that.

Shadowfennekin

REALLY?! f*ck racing, f*ck it hard! 😡

f*ck PvP too

WHY the f*cking hell can't missions be worthwhile?! -_-

afriendlyreddot

I got my 250$ and the 15 gold bars, but not the difference from the weapons I bought. 

womp.

Pocket Fox
9 minutes ago, afriendlyreddot said:

I got my 250$ and the 15 gold bars, but not the difference from the weapons I bought. 

womp.

That may come later. 250 and gold was for everyone and is easy to do.

Individual compensation takes longer.

Shadowfennekin

Really?!

Whose genius idea was it to implant baby blue and teal green into the same PvP modes?!

THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! 😡

dairyworker

I find it hard to tell between the orange and yellow they use also. Really stupid to use similar colours...

ConGamePro
9 minutes ago, dairyworker said:

I find it hard to tell between the orange and yellow they use also. Really stupid to use similar colours...

I sent them feedback about that. I had an issue with the Aqua and Light Blue. I was killed plenty of times thinking it was a teammate next to me. So hard to tell the colors apart when I have to look at scarf belts. lol.

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, ConGamePro said:

I sent them feedback about that. I had an issue with the Aqua and Light Blue. I was killed plenty of times thinking it was a teammate next to me. So hard to tell the colors apart when I have to look at scarf belts. lol.

There should just be two teams anyways.

The four teams are basically as good as one on one PvP matches. You usually die as soon as you are fully spawned

That's why I think you shouldn't be able to die until you've dished some damage or fired your weapon

jje1000

I wonder if R* is ever going to introduce roles into RDO- it would be great if people could take on the specific named role of a deputy, a bounty hunter, a rancher, a trader, a stagecoach driver, a trapper, etc., rather than have everyone being outlaws who also happen to fish for a living.

This would help tremendously in immersion and providing additional ways of playing the game.

Edited by jje1000

tonko
3 hours ago, dairyworker said:

It's too confusing. Why did Rockstar thought this was a good idea. What was wrong with Lawmen, Miners, Walton's gang in Gang Matches. At least you could tell the difference.

redrum187x

Need to fix the radar, can’t tell who’s a friend or crew member🤔😡 

Shadowfennekin
2 hours ago, tonko said:

It's too confusing. Why did Rockstar thought this was a good idea. What was wrong with Lawmen, Miners, Walton's gang in Gang Matches. At least you could tell the difference.

Yeah

As annoying as Crapversary modes are, I at least like that you can choose how many teams there will be :/

Two would be a lot easier Yellow against Purple, no confusion then and you'd less likely to be spawn killed as the game spawns you next to an enemy. That is my problem with Series, you get spawn raped way too much! Especially in Most Wanted and Hostile Territory

Honourlessps4
7 hours ago, afriendlyreddot said:

womp.

Is the gold/money deposited in account auto or is it sent in mail? (my mail is broken, probably weeks now before it's fixed)

TheSantader25
7 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Really?!

Whose genius idea was it to implant baby blue and teal green into the same PvP modes?!

THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! 😡

Pink and purple(actually dark pink) is worse. 

Edited by TheSantader25

ZOMars

How RDO fell into wax pot...latency & lag.

Boiling.

anarquista_duval
19 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

I messaged the guy killing cops and said I was in Valentines, killing livestock. So we're both farming pigs, in different ways.

How do you message someone in-game? Never found the option like in GTA where you use your phone.

Anyway, it's great to hear positive stories as my experience yesterday was:

Login, disconnected, fished some salmons, disconnected. Sold my fish and noticed the price drops :sui:.

Go hunting, horse full of pelts and animals near Dakota River, on my way to Valentine a couple of dudes come after me, killed both and tried to run but eventually they got me and lose all my stowed animals and pelts. :sui:

Move to another session, now in St. Denis, try to farm herons, disconnected. Second try for hunting herons, packed my horse, gone fishing a channel catfish and suddenly the horse despawn, whistle was not working also.:sui:

Closed game and went back play TDM in GTA.

PS: that pig reference though... 😂

Edited by anarquista_duval
added ps

Pocket Fox
7 minutes ago, anarquista_duval said:

How do you message someone in-game? Never found the option like in GTA where you use your phone.

Anyway, it's great to hear positive stories as my experience yesterday was:

Login, disconnected, fished some salmons, disconnected. Sold my fish and noticed the price drops :sui:.

Go hunting, horse full of pelts and animals near Dakota River, on my way to Valentine a couple of dudes come after me, killed both and tried to run but eventually they got me and lose all my stowed animals and pelts. :sui:

Move to another session, now in St. Denis, try to farm herons, disconnected. Second try for hunting herons, packed my horse, gone fishing a channel catfish and suddenly the horse despawn, whistle was not working also.:sui:

Closed game and went back play TDM in GTA.

PS: that pig reference though... 😂

I can see his username. So left D-pad, players, select him, message. And it goes through xbox live.

afriendlyreddot
1 hour ago, Honourlessps4 said:

Is the gold/money deposited in account auto or is it sent in mail? (my mail is broken, probably weeks now before it's fixed)

popped up right in my account.

anarquista_duval
5 minutes ago, Pocket Fox said:

I can see his username. So left D-pad, players, select him, message. And it goes through xbox live.

I see... so no in-game message system.

I've tried that also but is kinda useless in PSN 'cause most of users have messages enabled for friends only.

Pocket Fox
Just now, anarquista_duval said:

I see... so no in-game message system.

I've tried that also but is kinda useless in PSN 'cause most of users have messages enabled for friends only.

in GTAO you could send other users email to their phone. Also you could call them on their phone for voice chat.

Ryan5252

They need to sort out the spawn locations for death matches. A 4-6 minute match and if you die it spawns you a mile away and takes a minute to get back to where the action is happening. So infuriating in a tight match. 

redamed9292
10 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

REALLY?! f*ck racing, f*ck it hard! 😡

f*ck PvP too

WHY the f*cking hell can't missions be worthwhile?! -_-

I did the mission when the lady kills Cortez. I got +100 dollards for it .It's decent imo

Lonely-Martin

Man, I was looking at my stats and it says date created: 00/00/0000.

Still no gold, of course plenty of time. But that's a worry.

Anyone else got no creation date and get theirs?

Edited by Lonely-Martin

Emmi

I got my 15 gold bars and $250 just when I logged into RDO today.

Ryan5252
24 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Man, I was looking at my stats and it says date created: 00/00/0000.

Still no gold, of course plenty of time. But that's a worry.

Anyone else got no creation date and get theirs?

I got my gold and $250 last night, my character creation date is the same as yours so hopefully that helps.

leerocklord

I travelled for about 15 minites across the map. Had to go and do something so I got off the game.

When I got back on I was miles back where I started my travels and the game hadn't saved.

I was near a river so I went fishing, the line snapped and I lost my lure. I closed the game, restarted and yep, it saved  instantly the moment I loat my fkn lure.

Now I've not got enough gold to buy another one. WTF R*! 1 gold bar for a fishing lure! 

Lonely-Martin
2 minutes ago, Ryan5252 said:

I got my gold and $250 last night, my character creation date is the same as yours so hopefully that helps.

Glad to see this dude, thanks.

I'm in no rush, but if that had of been the case, oof, lol.

1 minute ago, leerocklord said:

I travelled for about 15 minites across the map. Had to go and do something so I got off the game.

When I got back on I was miles back where I started my travels and the game hadn't saved.

I was near a river so I went fishing, the line snapped and I lost my lure. I closed the game, restarted and yep, it saved  instantly the moment I loat my fkn lure.

Now I've not got enough gold to buy another one. WTF R*! 1 gold bar for a fishing lure! 

Spawning in from loading up is always random. Just unfortunate you got dumped in a similar spot is all.

It's a very poor idea, IMO.