Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

Red Dead Online Q&A


djb204
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

Any one come across other players that are completely off the radar? *snip*

Yes, been seeing this quite a bit lately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

Any one come across other players that are completely off the radar?

When questioned, the one player gave the usual cheater excuse, "The game must be broke, I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened somehow".  

I've encountered it. Why would you assume they're a "cheater" because of a game bug? As far as I know, there is no off the radar glitch, there wouldn't be any point in it anyway. The game just bugs out every now and then. Yesterday, a friend and I were in a posse, but when I looked at the players list, he wasn't even on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4eyedcoupe
12 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

I've encountered it. Why would you assume they're a "cheater" because of a game bug? As far as I know, there is no off the radar glitch, there wouldn't be any point in it anyway. The game just bugs out every now and then. Yesterday, a friend and I were in a posse, but when I looked at the players list, he wasn't even on it.

Was it just a game bug that they innocently/accidentally found?  Possibly, but they were definintly aware of what they were doing & used it as a cheat would, to his advantage to "grief" 7-8 other players while they were hanging out playing side games.  Listening and talking to them on mic, it was thier purpose and they were even flaunting it.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

Was it just a game bug that they innocently/accidentally found?  Possibly, but they were definintly aware of what they were doing & used it as a cheat would, to his advantage to "grief" 7-8 other players while they were hanging out playing side games.  Listening and talking to them on mic, it was thier purpose and they were even flaunting it.  

Like I said, I'm not aware of anything, but that doesn't mean it couldn't exist. Personally, I don't see the point in it. How can you grief someone when they can see you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is probably both a off the radar glitch and a teleport/respawn player out of the shop glitch,
Iv'e encountered both...

 

Both made me dead in defensive mode instantly…
The grey cutscene shows no player name, so this must be a hack/glitch/bot (you name it...)

 

So apparently there is much more to be afraid of...

Edited by roggek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, roggek said:

So apparently there is much more to be afraid of...

giphy.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IamCourtney

Does anyone have an idea of what is required to raise your Hostility level? I get in plenty of free roam scraps, though I'm usually not the aggressor, but I've had to defend some kills from freeloaders lately and I'm curious about roughly how much unsanctioned PvP killing one can do before getting a new dot colour. Even after prolonged fights it seems both sides revert to blue after the bright red wears off. Pink/dark red players seem pretty rare, I go many sessions seeing only blues. It seems that if the other player defends themselves, the only Hostility "points" anybody gets is a relatively small amount to the initial attacker for making the first strike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, IamCourtney said:

Does anyone have an idea of what is required to raise your Hostility level? I get in plenty of free roam scraps, though I'm usually not the aggressor, but I've had to defend some kills from freeloaders lately and I'm curious about roughly how much unsanctioned PvP killing one can do before getting a new dot colour. Even after prolonged fights it seems both sides revert to blue after the bright red wears off. Pink/dark red players seem pretty rare, I go many sessions seeing only blues. It seems that if the other player defends themselves, the only Hostility "points" anybody gets is a relatively small amount to the initial attacker for making the first strike.

KIlling NPC's and cops. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chunkey_Monkey
1 hour ago, IamCourtney said:

Does anyone have an idea of what is required to raise your Hostility level? I get in plenty of free roam scraps, though I'm usually not the aggressor, but I've had to defend some kills from freeloaders lately and I'm curious about roughly how much unsanctioned PvP killing one can do before getting a new dot colour. Even after prolonged fights it seems both sides revert to blue after the bright red wears off. Pink/dark red players seem pretty rare, I go many sessions seeing only blues. It seems that if the other player defends themselves, the only Hostility "points" anybody gets is a relatively small amount to the initial attacker for making the first strike.

Feed horse clean horse be good boy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mad-Monkey_1st Raise hostility, not lower it.

 

Not quite sure myself but pressing charges seems to be the main way, I was red for a good couple hours before my hostility lowered back down to baseline after killing some defensive mode guy that was trying to steal my train. After the third or fourth kill he finally pressed charges and left.

Edited by Foxwolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

CarlyRaeJepsen

Female characters are smaller than male characters . Does this give them advantage when crouching behind objects ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsen said:

Female characters are smaller than male characters . Does this give them advantage when crouching behind objects ? 

Not if your head still shows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4eyedcoupe
9 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsen said:

Female characters are smaller than male characters . Does this give them advantage when crouching behind objects ? 

 

56 minutes ago, CMCSAVAGE said:

Not if your head still shows.

@CMCSAVAGE  I almost spit my coffee out when I read that.  Thanks for the good laugh, good start to my friday

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Commander S

Is there just the one (freight) train on the map in Online? I know it's the sort of thing that online modes like GTAO and RDO need to scale back, but it'd be nice to have at least one of the passenger trains in RDO, too.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes currently it's just that one train type unfortunately, I look forward to the day they hopefully add the possibility of a passenger train spawn and add a train to New Austin.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Shakermaker

Is there a pvp/showdown thread on here somewhere? Can't find one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, The Shakermaker said:

Is there a pvp/showdown thread on here somewhere? Can't find one. 

Yeah, the B*tch & Moan thread lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
BUT THE BENZ

howdy ... how do I remove /quit my camp?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUT THE BENZ
3 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

howdy ... how do I remove /quit my camp?!

I ask, because I formed a posse and all but I abandoned yesterday ... now today the camp is still there...and I cannot find an  option for cripps to justpack and leave 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chunkey_Monkey
8 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

I ask, because I formed a posse and all but I abandoned yesterday ... now today the camp is still there...and I cannot find an  option for cripps to justpack and leave 

Dont think you can you will always have your camp set unless Cripps decides to either pack it away or move somewhere you dont need it 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUT THE BENZ
3 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Dont think you can you will always have your camp set unless Cripps decides to either pack it away or move somewhere you dont need it 

the f*ck? I don't wanna pay  those upkeep fees...before it simply "went away "....why does it stick now suddenly ?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chunkey_Monkey
9 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

the f*ck? I don't wanna pay  those upkeep fees...before it simply "went away "....why does it stick now suddenly ?!

 

 

Its always been like this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUT THE BENZ
5 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

 

Its always been like this 

had no idea. it is gone now, fortunately  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
The Shakermaker

Got given an off hand holster for some reason. But still can't dual wield?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Shakermaker said:

Got given an off hand holster for some reason. But still can't dual wield?

It's part of Sony's exclusive rewards. You need to purchase any offhand before you are able to use that free one. R* logic at its best. 🤷‍♀️

IDknKoL.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Shakermaker
6 minutes ago, slohbur said:

It's part of Sony's exclusive rewards. You need to purchase any offhand before you are able to use that free one. R* logic at its best. 🤷‍♀️

Ah I see. Wicked, I'll just buy the cheapest one, might need to use gold bars though.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you already have a second sidearm, you need to equip it from your horse or a gunstore.  not sure if you need to equip the holster first, it's been months since I did it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there any way to remove your off hand holster? idc if I gotta glitch it off I just want it gone forever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Vod364kax said:

Is there any way to remove your off hand holster? idc if I gotta glitch it off I just want it gone forever

Only way is if you have a saved outfit without one equiped.

  • Like 2

IDknKoL.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.