3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

P.T.

Character Creator in Online

P.T.

Maybe im blind, but i cant seem to find an online section for RDR2 so im just posting here, feel free to move to the right spot admins.

I watched someone ( sorta rush thru) the character creator for online . So my take my be off and i sure hope so.

It seemed like there was not alot of "sculpting" you could do to your players face. Like there were a few options for eyes and eyebrows ,chin, cheeks, nose, ears. But it did not seem like alot of choices and you just had a bar at the bottom to thin or thicken , make wider ,etc depending on the part .

There was numerous hair, beard, scars, blemish options. Which is cool and all, but i gotta say from what i saw, i was pretty let down with the lack of sculpting you seem to be offered. I mean its 2018 and i have played numerous games that allow you great detail of sculpting . Was really really hoping that would be the case for this game made for this generation console, but sadly it dont seem like it is. 

Just disappointed as it seems there will be alot of twins running around like in GTA V. 

Maybe im wrong and if anyone has a video of all the options and how much you can actually sculpt, id love to see it and prove this wrong. 

P.T.

thanks maybe someone could move this to the correct place then

AndyGanteks

Done ^

P.T.

thanks

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

A decent guide

https://youtu.be/iTh_GC7PM-8

a z

I'm stumped why Rockstar always makes "average looking" avatar parts.  I'd like to see more hero inspiring options than the majority of grizzled meth head options.   Pushing the age down to the 18 minimum still looks like a 40-50something person in certain situations.

Bakkerbaard

Well, I almost created Willem Dafoe, so I'm pretty stoked about the creator. ;o)

Klaymond

For female characters:

Initial creation limits accessible hair styles; More can be equiped at the barbers after tutorial completion.

Makeup opacity can only be fine tuned in initial creation; Only full opacity options available at barbers.

All of the base faces make one want to self-immolate as they are minimally able to be improved through limited structure options.

I'll add more but definitely needs tuning so far

Emmi

I wish we could select from pre-made characters! My creation is a mess and I'll change today!

Chrisatsinnoh

I love the character creator that I wish it can be pushed to GTA Online's Character Creator as well.

I'm surprised how they made the age range 18 to 60 instead of 21 to 40 (I still don't know how old GTA Online Characters should be in the next-gen. My statement is that they must be at least 18 and over, right?) but selecting heads instead of one mother and father don't seem to bring enough customization as it doesn't let players mix and match parents to get different results. Some players report that their characters should look pretty like the NPCs in the game, and they don't want ugly pudding faces in the first place. I sent this kind of feedback to Rockstar and suggest a heritage option like in GTA Online, where players can combine 2 heads with one character for different results. However, a flaw with both character creators is that we can witness duplicates of the same characters; like females being all related to Hannah as she had million daughters or something, and so on. Perhaps both games should balance their character creators so that we get more features and a few chance of twins. Maybe.

I'm surprised with the amount of hair colors, skin tones, eye colors and faces that GTA Online should "borrow" from Red Dead Online in the future. I'll be happy if GTA Online's Character Creator received a enhancing update that introduces all the customization options that Red Dead Online has. Maybe someday. I might write a forum post about comparing GTA Online's Character Creator with Red Dead Online's, but I might have to find the right topic for it as I'm talking about two games at once.

I don't have Red Dead Redemption 2 yet, but I will only buy a PC version if it ever comes out because I am not buying a Playstation Plus membership for that anymore.

Edited by Chrisatsinnoh
More detail

Vaymasters

The Create a Character (CAC) needs a lot of work. All of the presets look like they're straight out of "The Road" or the original "Total Recall."

To make matters worse, the lighting used in the CAC is very misleading. I created the best looking character that I could, nice and chiseled, but out in the game world he was much more round in the head with a tiny body.

Gallows
On 11/29/2018 at 1:43 AM, alz said:

I'm stumped why Rockstar always makes "average looking" avatar parts.  I'd like to see more hero inspiring options than the majority of grizzled meth head options.   Pushing the age down to the 18 minimum still looks like a 40-50something person in certain situations.

Because they know a lot of their player base do not want Justin Bieber babies in cowboy hats everywhere 😂

You can make some fine looking characters, but you’re right - no super models, manga girls og pony tail jail bait.

Chrisatsinnoh
4 hours ago, Gallows said:

Because they know a lot of their player base do not want Justin Bieber babies in cowboy hats everywhere 😂

You can make some fine looking characters, but you’re right - no super models, manga girls og pony tail jail bait.

Indeed. As you can tell by my title, I spend more time making characters than playing the actual game. I mix and match heritages and tune in the details. I can even make a Giselle pretty or decent.

Yeah, I don't want to make "Hannah Clones". I use variety when it comes to the character creator. But the ponytail hairstyle (which is similar to Tracey's hairstyle) is one of the most used hairstyles for females after the Long Bob hairstyle since it's the good looking one. But I also vary in hairstyles for my characters.

I also wanted to experiment something with this; I wanted to compare the character creation tool between Red Dead Online and GTA Online by remaking an NPC. I found a comparison photo by a Twitter user named UglyCalifornia.

This is the NPC in question:

DtI7kH6UUAAKhfh.jpg

And one of the heads the user tried to use to remake her didn't go according to plan as there weren't any ways to make a pretty black female character. The presets weren't good enough.

DtI7kH8U8AAGA6N.jpg

As here is my attempt at remaking the NPC in GTA Online. I used Natalie and Joshua, with 80% resemblance to both the dad's features and skin tone. You can compare which character creator did a better job at remaking the NPC. After all... "Who wore it better?" :P

DtSb1YYWsAE49-k.jpg

However, both character creators do have flaws; sometimes characters made in both games can't go according to plan; some are lacking a variety in skin tone, facial features, etc. And there will always be characters that are identical to one another. But this is also present in other character customization games as you might run into some character that looks identical to yours even if the game in question is either Fallout or Black Desert Online. I did see some people go around Red Dead Online's Character Creator and make pretty faces, though.

I did suggest Rockstar to follow GTA Online's Character Creator footsteps if they want to step up their Red Dead Online Character Creator game. I'll never know if they'll take it into consideration. 

(By the way, for those who have RDR2 and access to Red Dead Online... Can someone try remaking the NPC? I wish I can do it myself, but I don't have the game and I'll rather wait for a PC release so that I don't have to pay for a membership requiring multiplayer.)

Edited by Chrisatsinnoh

Gallows
1 hour ago, Chrisatsinnoh said:

Indeed. As you can tell by my title, I spend more time making characters than playing the actual game. I mix and match heritages and tune in the details. I can even make a Giselle pretty or decent.

Yeah, I don't want to make "Hannah Clones". I use variety when it comes to the character creator. But the ponytail hairstyle (which is similar to Tracey's hairstyle) is one of the most used hairstyles for females after the Long Bob hairstyle since it's the good looking one. But I also vary in hairstyles for my characters.

I also wanted to experiment something with this; I wanted to compare the character creation tool between Red Dead Online and GTA Online by remaking an NPC. I found a comparison photo by a Twitter user named UglyCalifornia.

This is the NPC in question:

DtI7kH6UUAAKhfh.jpg

And one of the heads the user tried to use to remake her didn't go according to plan as there weren't any ways to make a pretty black female character. The presets weren't good enough.

DtI7kH8U8AAGA6N.jpg

As here is my attempt at remaking the NPC in GTA Online. I used Natalie and Joshua, with 80% resemblance to both the dad's features and skin tone. You can compare which character creator did a better job at remaking the NPC. After all... "Who wore it better?" 😛

DtSb1YYWsAE49-k.jpg

However, both character creators do have flaws; sometimes characters made in both games can't go according to plan; some are lacking a variety in skin tone, facial features, etc. And there will always be characters that are identical to one another. But this is also present in other character customization games as you might run into some character that looks identical to yours even if the game in question is either Fallout or Black Desert Online. I did see some people go around Red Dead Online's Character Creator and make pretty faces, though.

I did suggest Rockstar to follow GTA Online's Character Creator footsteps if they want to step up their Red Dead Online Character Creator game. I'll never know if they'll take it into consideration. 

(By the way, for those who have RDR2 and access to Red Dead Online... Can someone try remaking the NPC? I wish I can do it myself, but I don't have the game and I'll rather wait for a PC release so that I don't have to pay for a membership requiring multiplayer.)

I’d like more options in the character creator, as long as they keep the options on a level between ugly as sin and not quite so ugly. It gives the game personality and a certain tone when you look at teams and they all have some kind of flaw. But a ton of options would be brilliant.

Chrisatsinnoh
7 minutes ago, Gallows said:

I’d like more options in the character creator, as long as they keep the options on a level between ugly as sin and not quite so ugly. It gives the game personality and a certain tone when you look at teams and they all have some kind of flaw. But a ton of options would be brilliant.

Of course! This is something I want on both character creators. More heritage options in GTA Online along with more hairstyles, makeup, clothing, etc. That's what makes it better; I personally find the heritage feature unique from GTA Online; because its character creator makes it stand out than other character creation tools from other games. If Rockstar were to accept feedback regarding improving the character customization from both games, then everyone gets the impression that they make good characters.

Bakkerbaard

The heritage thing was pretty much one of the worst ways to create a character I've had my hands on. And I used to buy game based on if they had a character creator (which is why I can still to this day enjoy regretting the purchase of BMXXX). 

I get wanting to tie it into the game organically, but I can live with the immersion beginning after I've fiddled with sliders for three days.

That being said, I do enjoy the RDO creator. While alot of people complain about meth heads this is kinda the look I expect from a wild west character that's been drying out on the back of a horse in the desert, eating beef jerky and whisky for a month. 

I get people would want more old timey Hollywood western looking characters. Smooth John Waynes and dapper Tom Mix....es. And while there's no argueing with someone's tastes, I just prefer a guy that left the saloon more through the window and the one time he used the door he got it in the face. The kind of guy that looks like he'd win the fight but would still loot the loser's pockets to reimburse his bullets.

Edited by Bakkerbaard

Chrisatsinnoh
2 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

The heritage thing was pretty much one of the worst ways to create a character I've had my hands on. And I used to buy game based on if they had a character creator (which is why I can still to this day enjoy regretting the purchase of BMXXX). 

I get wanting to tie it into the game organically, but I can live with the immersion beginning after I've fiddled with sliders for three days.

That being said, I do enjoy the RDO creator. While alot of people complain about meth heads this is kinda the look I expect from a wild west character that's been drying out on the back of a horse in the desert, eating beef jerky and whisky for a month. 

I get people would want more old timey Hollywood western looking characters. Smooth John Waynes and dapper Tom Mix....es. And while there's no argueing with someone's tastes, I just prefer a guy that left the saloon more through the window and the one time he used the door he got it in the face. The kind of guy that looks like he'd win the fight but would still loot the loser's pockets to reimburse his bullets.

I understand that you don't like the heritage feature. 22 mothers and 24 fathers were not enough for some people and wished they always had more unique ways to make characters regardless of how they look like. If I was in charge of the character creation, I would try my hardest on making it as unique and diverse as possible.

If GTA Online and Red Dead Online combined both character creators then all the faces we have on the game can bring more variety. Red Dead Online has 30 faces to choose from. Combining them with the 46 faces available from GTA Online would bring a whooping total of 76 faces, plus allowing more variety. I guess we should wait and see if Rockstar does consider improving their character creators to make more diversity. I find diversity in character creator games an important core; if a game that includes that feature has lackey features, then it's not worth it. (Like Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just saying.)

I get the sliders are not everyone's favorite part of character creation, but some people get used to it if they get immersed into character customization further if they want to make good or decent characters just for fun. I've been doing this with both games and haven't gotten sick of using sliders.

Sliders in character creations were the principle of character creation before advanced games like The Sims 4 and Fallout 4 brought sculpting into the game. Unfortunately, these games are also packed with flaws; The Sims 4 has horrible taste on hair colors, skin tones, etc. and Fallout 4... For now it doesn't have any flaws for me.

I enjoy both the GTA Online and Red Dead Online Character Creators. Rockstar did went towards the right step of making it more immense than GTA Online, but I don't want the game to be left out. GTA Online hasn't received any updates regarding new hairstyles, makeup options, or customization features that doesn't have to involve clothing since 2017's Gunrunning update. If Rockstar gave GTA Online's character creator a MASSIVE overhauled update with more faces to choose from, new skin tones, hairstyles, eye colors, etc. Then it'll remind some players of Red Dead Online's Character Creator on the fact that GTA Online's been taking notes. But I'm not sure if that dream will ever come true. Even if it was wished upon a star or something like that.

As for Red Dead Online's Character Creator, it's currently in a beta phase, and it will slowly begin to take shape when the full version is released, perhaps. The heads look bare, but manipulating them would make good results. I've been experimenting with the heads available in Red Dead Online, and I'm willing to share my results, but that would be for another moment. 

Only time will tell if Rockstar is willing to improve their character creators so that no online character gets stuck with a pudding face and even envy the protagonists for having good faces than them.

If there was something that you can change from RDO and GTAO's character creation screens, what would you change?

DtYzB_aWoAA4Y9_.jpg

Also, speaking of Heritages, In short, this is how I would describe the character creator's most used features in a nutshell. On how many GTA Online Characters,

especially the females, are all related to the mothers above. Just leaving this out here.

Bakkerbaard
20 hours ago, Chrisatsinnoh said:

I find diversity in character creator games an important core

Well, we can agree on that. But even 76 faces shared amongst a couple of million players isn't enough, I figure. I tend to focus on clothing. I'll try and get a face that speaks to me on a character, doesn't have to be a pretty face (unless I'm making a female, I'm still a pervert), but I'll be looking for a face that sparks a background story in my head. It's kind of sad, now that I read it back.

Then I'll give them a fitting style. The face is not something most people are gonna notice when they're sniping you from a distance, but I'll be the coolest looking motherf*cker they've headshotted this month.

Like Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just saying.

My ex-brother in law and me we're total suckers for Animal Crossing 1 or 2 or whichever one was on Gamecube. We'd take turns rummaging around, watching along with eachother, leave offensive letters in the mailbox when we played seperate.

Imagine two guys in their twenties smoking on the couch, talking about the magnificent tits on that waitress yesterday and- "Ooh! I caught a coelacanth!"

I get the sliders are not everyone's favorite part of character creation, but some people get used to it if they get immersed into character customization further if they want to make good or decent characters just for fun. I've been doing this with both games and haven't gotten sick of using sliders.

Sliders are the bread and butter of a character creator, if you ask me. 

Check extreme left, check extreme right, find best position now you know what it's supposed to do. And that's how you create a character.

That's why the heritage system of GTA bothered me. At the time I got into it there weren't any significant sliders (if at all), but when they were implemented it made the heritage system pretty useless as you could slide mom and dad completely out of existence while you made a good face.

If there was something that you can change from RDO and GTAO's character creation screens, what would you change?

Here's the weird thing: My initial reaction would be to say "Everything!" but really it would be nothing. Yes, they could be better, but I couldn't day how as both of them have gotten me a character (GTA got me two) that I've grown attached to.

Edited by Bakkerbaard

Senzoro

I was surprised at the lack of options for character creation, and mine now looks like a mix between myself and Alan Rickman. 

GTA V though, from migrating from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One, gave us the chance to improve on our character's faces before setting out on to the new console at the time. Perhaps when RDR2:O comes away from beta, we'll have another crack at face customisation, with some needed additions lol. 

Iash91

The online characters are fugly as sin. We shouldn't have to choose between cracky-mccrack face and someone who has been kicked in the face by a horse. I spend a lot of time on character creators, and even the worst ones I can still get something decent looking. RDO? Nope. The main problem I have is that being 18 simply does not look like an 18 year old. You look like a young 50 at best with black eyes - even tho you have chosen no makeup on the eyes, and got rid of the discolouration. Not to mention, my freckles looked good in the CC, but in game it looks like she's got acne scars. I feel like there is a massive disparity between the CC (which isn't good as is) and getting downgraded even more in game. It's odd, GTAOnline didn't have this issue.

Now I get that people don't want 'super models' running around, but we can't even make decent quality characters that resemble any of the NPC's in single player. I couldn't even make my character look as half as good as Abigail or Sadie, and that's pretty stupid. Why does everyone in SP have white teeth, but the best we can get is 'chompers' online?

Edited by Iash91

Sonek4

Well, it's a Rockstar game i suppose, and not a Black Desert Online. 

Still, i was waiting for a better character creation tool at this time.

Not that GTA have a much better than this one in question though, but, it allows me to do something a little better than what comes with character samples.

The big issue about the character creating in RDR 2 as i see, is that the models are just so damn ugly that no tool could make them less mosters!

Yes, indeed, they're extremely UGLY.

i've deleted my (female, always chose them) character six times before being able to create one girl that doesn't makes me feel scared.

Sorry Rockstar, but that's the truth!

You guys do create beautyfull npc's such as Mery Beth and Abigail (my preffered) but i take it they're must have a real human girl behind them. All pre made models for female character creation that you did for RDR online are the uglyest womem i ever saw! Everyone of them are monsters and they need ALOT of effort to turn into something aceptable. Sorry.

On 12/3/2018 at 11:10 PM, Iash91 said:

Now I get that people don't want 'super models' running around, but we can't even make decent quality characters that resemble any of the NPC's in single player. I couldn't even make my character look as half as good as Abigail or Sadie, and that's pretty stupid. Why does everyone in SP have white teeth, but the best we can get is 'chompers' online?

I would love to know that too!

Why giving us only ugly, rusted and crashed things? Look at the rags they give us to begin the game! Why they need to be so horrible? And why so much dirty? The best teeth you gave us was that horrible yellow sickness like smile? God have mercy on us!

Tha-Jamz
10 minutes ago, Sonek4 said:

Not that GTA have a much better than this one in question though, but, it allows me to do something a little better than what comes with character samples.

The big issue about the character creating in RDR 2 as i see, is that the models are just so damn ugly that no tool could make them less mosters!

i've deleted my (female, always chose them) character six times before being able to create one girl that doesn't makes me feel scared.

Sorry Rockstar, but that's the truth!

You guys do create beautyfull npc's such as Mery Beth and Abigail (my preffered) but i take it they're must have a real human girl behind them. All pre made models for female character creation that you did for RDR online are the uglyest womem i ever saw! Everyone of them are monsters and they need ALOT of effort to turn into something aceptable. Sorry.

I would love to know that too!

Why giving us only ugly, rusted and crashed things? Look at the rags they give us to begin the game! Why they need to be so horrible? And why so much dirty? The best teeth you gave us was that horrible yellow sickness like smile? God have mercy on us!

I think the biggest problem is that u can make a decent character in the builder but when u see it ingame its totally different from what u made..., it took me 9x to get what i wanted.

Chrisatsinnoh
2 hours ago, Sonek4 said:

All pre made models for female character creation that you did for RDR online are the uglyest womem i ever saw! Everyone of them are monsters and they need ALOT of effort to turn into something aceptable. Sorry.

I see. I did try my best on making some decent female characters. These are the ones that are... Pretty, so far. As I would say. I would say that the presets need some adjustments like lip width, eye type, etc.

DtYrXcxX4AEvGCC.jpg

Dtdwrw3X4AASRY1.jpg

DtdwtNyWsAA6qXv.jpg

DtX2cGBXgAEx4vp.jpg

DtYrSEWXcAAmWYN.jpg

So I do have to agree that the presets can be ugly. But Red Dead Online is still in beta, so they might make some adjustments to their character creator if they have to.

2 hours ago, Sonek4 said:

Yeah. Basically Rockstar had to take matters to their own hands on how to make custom characters. It's still decent for me. Their heritage feature is unique, anyway.

2 hours ago, Tha-Jamz said:

I remember someone saying the females' faces look like dropped lasagnas when you try to alter them. However, since this is the 19th Century, where Red Dead Redemption 2 is based on, not all women had to rely on beauty standards and most of them were born with average faces. Rockstar might've make the presets look like REAL women that lived during the 1800s. Most women born today might have good DNA that would make them have a "super model" appearance. The same can go for the men. Some of the male presets are hideous, but they still count as being average. Maybe DNA before the 20th century had a normal turn in genetic faces.

I feel like Rockstar SHOULD revise their character creator. We haven't received any enhancements to that feature for over a year or so, or ever since GTA V came on Next-Gen Consoles. I wish they can take this for consideration, though. But once again, they can't guarantee anything...

On 12/3/2018 at 1:10 PM, Senzoro said:

GTA V though, from migrating from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One, gave us the chance to improve on our character's faces before setting out on to the new console at the time. Perhaps when RDR2:O comes away from beta, we'll have another crack at face customisation, with some needed additions lol. 

Indeed. GTA Online on the PS3 and Xbox 360 had its moments. On the next-gen it allowed more in-depth customization, and perhaps new heritage options that were not included in the old-gen? 

If RDR2:O does improve after the beta, they might have a revamped character creator, but at a cost... We might lose our characters if they do release it fully.

But I'm just hoping RDR2 doesn't get special treatment. It might be a new game, sure. But GTA Online hasn't been touched with new additions since July, and character customization, apart for clothes, have been ignored for years now.

Iash91
54 minutes ago, Chrisatsinnoh said:

Yeah. Basically Rockstar had to take matters to their own hands on how to make custom characters. It's still decent for me. Their heritage feature is unique, anyway.

I remember someone saying the females' faces look like dropped lasagnas when you try to alter them. However, since this is the 19th Century, where Red Dead Redemption 2 is based on, not all women had to rely on beauty standards and most of them were born with average faces. Rockstar might've make the presets look like REAL women that lived during the 1800s.

I agree with most of your post bar this part. I just refuse to see this as a valid excuse based purely on the fact that this is a game. We should be able to make trolls, or we should be able to make attractive people. Surely most players don't really care what others look like (unless its laughably fugly) and mainly care about what they look like? Doing it for 'authentic purposes' is pointless. Besides, conventionally attractive people didn't just decide to exist in the past 50 years, they've always been around.

If you choose to ignore those points, then you could argue that a lot of the characters in single player are traditionally attractive, so there's no logic in making MP characters fugly 'because authentic'. It's strange that Rockstar clearly know how to create great character models - both good looking and unattractive, yet somehow multiplayer characters are 100%  various shades of hideous. If I could make my character half as good looking as Abigail or Arthur then I'd have no reason to complain, but unfortunately I'm forced to run around as a transvestite donkey witch.

Edited by Iash91

Sonek4

18 hours ago, Chrisatsinnoh said:

However, since this is the 19th Century, where Red Dead Redemption 2 is based on, not all women had to rely on beauty standards and most of them were born with average faces. Rockstar might've make the presets look like REAL women that lived during the 1800s. Most women born today might have good DNA that would make them have a "super model" appearance. The same can go for the men. Some of the male presets are hideous, but they still count as being average. Maybe DNA before the 20th century had a normal turn in genetic faces.

Were you saying something about 1800's women not being pretty?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/x8uyeTaCRwEB1n8J8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5WANBYDRj7bwJkAT7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NWosiPg7LfKpakcb6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YU88DpsCPCXT3jQj6

Chrisatsinnoh
22 minutes ago, Sonek4 said:

Well, of course I don't meant that all the women in the 19th century are not pretty; some of them are pretty, but not all. I'm not implying that they're all ugly.

Sonek4
6 minutes ago, Chrisatsinnoh said:

Well, of course I don't meant that all the women in the 19th century are not pretty; some of them are pretty, but not all. I'm not implying that they're all ugly.

Exactly! That's my point too. And if the 1800's womem aren't all ugly, then why making all pre made female so ugly? 

My guess: the 3D artists like to give us this ugly or they don't know how doing it better...

Chrisatsinnoh
Just now, Sonek4 said:

Exactly! That's my point too. And if the 1800's womem aren't all ugly, then why making all pre made female so ugly? 

My guess: the 3D artists like to give us this ugly or they don't know how doing it better...

Exactly. That's what I wonder, too. Why would Rockstar make the online females ugly?

The 3D artists think we can make something good with them; like the Giselle example.

c33784d2_o.jpeg

When nothing is done to her, she looks like a monster, but when you put some effort, she'll turn out decent.

DtifwDtWsAABF1w.jpg

Rockstar could've done female online characters better. They make good details on NPCs, but the females? Not too much, and it's kinda upsetting for the fact that some people claim that the character creators that Rockstar made has almost nothing good for females.

Sonek4
2 minutes ago, Sonek4 said:

Besides, honestly, i would be happy with average faces that i could customize it on my own. Problem is that there's no average face unless you're meaning average ugly faces. 

What they gave us was enourmous and unproportional jaws, strange and broken nooses, weyrd mouths, large make-likely chins and all sort of uglyness to deal with.

After six tryes i was able to create a girl that wouldn't scare a child. That's all.