3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

AndyGanteks

Post your Red Dead Online character

TheLordMarvel

Welp I had a stubble which looked dope, and then the game made him clean shaven but still thought I had a stubble bought. Couldn't fix it. So I added The Reverend beard instead. But it cost $14 so I'll have to rock it for a bit.

Just a quick photo cause the game was making me Grrrr. Lol

0_0.jpg

Edited by TheLordMarvel

xGeoThumbs

H3Czcps.png

YtY80Gl.png

Edited by xGeoThumbs
New pictures.

Doublepulse

Here’s mine! Not sure if I’m 100% sold on it yet, I had to recreate it twice due to server disconnect...spent 30 minutes then bam! Disconnected.

A2hXVba.jpg

Edited by Doublepulse

Alex Francisco
3 minutes ago, CaptainKashup said:

Here's my Nellie !

1543437948-red-dead-redemption-2-2018112
1543437948-red-dead-redemption-2-2018112

There you go^

Here's mine:
0_0.jpg

sleepwalk1980
17 minutes ago, Doublepulse said:

Here’s mine! Not sure if I’m 100% sold on it yet, I had to recreate it twice due to server disconnect...spent 30 minutes then bam! Disconnected.

A2hXVba.jpg

479ede62d7816df46f16c9022d6c9da0-700.jpg

Doublepulse
6 minutes ago, sleepwalk1980 said:

479ede62d7816df46f16c9022d6c9da0-700.jpg

Lmfao! That’s exactly what I was thinking. 😂😂

LoveFist87
19 minutes ago, CaptainKashup said:

One of the best I've seen so far, could you please explain how you did it? That's pretty much the face I was trying to create for my character

Big Molio
20 minutes ago, Alex Francisco said:

There you go^

Here's mine:
0_0.jpg

woody5.jpg

e1999KrayzieBone

Serious question. Were giant facial scars extremely common back then? It's obviously a cool, distinguishing feature to add onto your grisly Wild West video game character, but I have a feeling they will be so common among RDRO players that it'll be almost more unique to not have one. 

I'm sure occupation greatly impacted your potential of acquiring such a gruesome facial laceration, with outlaws or pioneers being susceptible to knife or animal attacks, while a simple banker or ranch-hand might never be exposed to such lethal dangers. However, I'd also have to assume that out of the many roughnecks who experienced such vicious "Marstonian" attacks, whether acquired by knife, claw, gun or worse, put themselves in such grave danger that the likelihood of their survival would have been extremely low. So that's why I will find it rather comical to see such a large density of Hugh Glass-style savages running roughshod through the towns and countrysides. 

Personally, as a humble family man who praises the Lord at dawn and dusk, I will honor the temple that is my body and not apply any scars onto my corporal being. I will remain pure as the driven snow, and when St. Peter meets me at the Pearly Gates, he will know from my pristine eyes that I am worthy of entering God's Eternal Garden. 

kiraraneda

Meet Yonah from the Nier universe. She is all grown up, surviving on her own in a post apocalyptic world where humanity and shades now live in peace.

QcZ9bMU.jpg

Edited by kiraraneda
forgot how to upload pictures lol

Doublepulse
9 minutes ago, e1999KrayzieBone said:

Serious question. Were giant facial scars extremely common back then? It's obviously a cool, distinguishing feature to add onto your grisly Wild West video game character, but I have a feeling they will be so common among RDRO players that it'll be almost more unique to not have one. 

I'm sure occupation greatly impacted your potential of acquiring such a gruesome facial laceration, with outlaws or pioneers being susceptible to knife or animal attacks, while a simple banker or ranch-hand might never be exposed to such lethal dangers. However, I'd also have to assume that out of the many roughnecks who experienced such vicious "Marstonian" attacks, whether acquired by knife, claw, gun or worse, put themselves in such grave danger that the likelihood of their survival would have been extremely low. So that's why I will find it rather comical to see such a large density of Hugh Glass-style savages running roughshod through the towns and countrysides. 

Personally, as a humble family man who praises the Lord at dawn and dusk, I will honor the temple that is my body and not apply any scars onto my corporal being. I will remain pure as the driven snow, and when St. Peter meets me at the Pearly Gates, he will know from my pristine eyes that I am worthy of entering God's Eternal Garden. 

Yeah it’s why I didn’t put a huge scar on my character, my character’s scar isn’t really visible unless you look for it. 

The backstory for my character was that he is a young bounty hunter who was mistaken for an outlaw after getting in the crossfire with the local lawmen. 

He worked as a courier for a gang and managed to convince he was part of them to capture their leader. During the exchange is when the crossfire with the lawmen happened.

MrGhostface

http://imgur.com/F2CzcRT

Eli Silverstone

50 minutes ago, MrGhostface said:

Edited by MrGhostface

icefds

210g6jp.jpg

Edited by icefds

DEADWOODZ
39 minutes ago, e1999KrayzieBone said:

I've added a small scar around the mouth area something subtle, little is known about my character...all you need to know is he doesn't take kindly to people being up in Murphy Brood Country!

y7dqYTB.jpg

TheLordMarvel
32 minutes ago, MrGhostface said:

How do you upload a picture when you're on a phone?

It can be a pain in the bottom at times lol. Easiest thing to do, open your photo in a new tab, copy image URL and then paste to the forum. No need to do the IMG] stuff as it will automatically embed. Voila! :)

Edited by TheLordMarvel
Editing stuff is well fun.

ZB 512

This is certainly an improvement over gtao where the created characters all looked like clones.

Hatin Since 87
50 minutes ago, Doublepulse said:

Yeah it’s why I didn’t put a huge scar on my character, my character’s scar isn’t really visible unless you look for it. 

The backstory for my character was that he is a young bounty hunter who was mistaken for an outlaw after getting in the crossfire with the local lawmen. 

He worked as a courier for a gang and managed to convince he was part of them to capture their leader. During the exchange is when the crossfire with the lawmen happened.

My guy was on the run for raping chickens out east. I fled to the west to evade the law, but temptation couldn’t hold me back... 

Eventually chickens weren’t enough, so he started going for bigger game, starting with wild turkeys, and moving up. Eventually I got caught outside of the saloon with the sheriffs horse... pretty thing he called bullseye. I went to prison for beasteality and, well, you know the rest. 

Keep your animals locked up and dont hitch your horse, he can’t get away. 🤠

happygrowls

I would post a pic but I've got the glitch where my dude has make-up and lipstick on :(

ghostsoap01

46922647_208327840086875_1018721227058970624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.fna&oh=5e1f2c4aa45a4a5bb6d3c3c080a0b752&oe=5C643045

0_0.jpg

The Holy Diver

Does anyone here remember that old GTA Online bug when the faces were gender flipped? This makeup thing reminds me of that. 

Arkane

You guys and girls did good. My guy.

iQQgdBQ.jpg

Wanted to add this one too. The lighting changed on me lol.

8R678iZ.jpg

Edited by Arkane

xGeoThumbs

A few more

uWwFh8G.png

VSLgGmf.png

Arkane
14 minutes ago, MrGhostface said:

ra280pP.jpg

9 minutes ago, CaptStuntRyder said:

NJ1UaIO.jpg

Here you go guys.