Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

AndyGanteks

Post your Red Dead Online character

Recommended Posts

Sir McTim
On 1/7/2019 at 6:10 AM, Stupidis said:

Experienced PS4 players, are there any other more convinient way to take screenshots other than the share button? 

I believe the only way to screenshot is to use the share button, if you don't know, open up the share menu, go to Sharing and Broadcasting Settings then SHARE Button Control Type. Choose the Easy Screenshots option so you can tap the share button to screenshot instead of holding it, better for timing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virus..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fromabovecomic

Much like the members of the posse he now runs with, Silas Roche was (and is now) a "Victim of Circumstance".

 

A promising gambler at a very young age (he even bet real money on games of monopoly) he lost a lot of money to some very bad people in New York and ended up fleeing to a new life out west.

Falling in with a few bad crowds, doing some petty thievery, Silas struggled to fight against this life and get himself on the straight and narrow, He wasn't a bad man,

he just never made any good decisions.

 

And then the day came when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and before he knew it he was locked up for a murder he didn't commit.

Later rescued by his new benefactor, Silas once again fell in with a new posse whilst he sought to repay the debt of his release.

 

These days he runs with the most unlikely band of miscreants, trying desperately to keep his head above water, yet as always finding himself

in more trouble than he reckoned for. A true "Victim of Circumstance"

 

 

49647115_10155855835836440_3335137943244

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llowpz

0_0.jpg

Edited by llowpz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis
2 hours ago, Sir McTim said:

I believe the only way to screenshot is to use the share button, if you don't know, open up the share menu, go to Sharing and Broadcasting Settings then SHARE Button Control Type. Choose the Easy Screenshots option so you can tap the share button to screenshot instead of holding it, better for timing.

Yeah, was hoping for something more easy and convinient. Like just using F11 on my pc when playing GTA:O. In many cases when you want to take a screenshot it tends to be that split second and then the share button is way too slow. Just let hope R* at least brings the Rockstar editor so we can make some cooloer snaps other then the selfies we can now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir McTim
11 minutes ago, Stupidis said:

Yeah, was hoping for something more easy and convinient. Like just using F11 on my pc when playing GTA:O. In many cases when you want to take a screenshot it tends to be that split second and then the share button is way too slow. Just let hope R* at least brings the Rockstar editor so we can make some cooloer snaps other then the selfies we can now.

Oh yes, the day we are blessed with Rockstar Editor in RDR2 will be a beautiful one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel
On 1/7/2019 at 11:10 AM, Stupidis said:

Experienced PS4 players, are there any other more convinient way to take screenshots other than the share button? 

 

There is 1 other way. Technically still using share I guess but different method. Save a video clip, then go to trim it in the capture gallery. Set it to 1 second frames and tap X on the photo you wanted, it should say 'Save as screenshot' - I haven't done it a lot. Handful of times but it can be handy if you want multiple screenshots. I mostly use it for cutscenes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_-Chy-_

xdAEx8z.jpg


xZwxY0k.jpg


Don't let the darkness eat you up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX
14 hours ago, fromabovecomic said:

Much like the members of the posse he now runs with, Silas Roche was (and is now) a "Victim of Circumstance".

 

A promising gambler at a very young age (he even bet real money on games of monopoly) he lost a lot of money to some very bad people in New York and ended up fleeing to a new life out west.

Falling in with a few bad crowds, doing some petty thievery, Silas struggled to fight against this life and get himself on the straight and narrow, He wasn't a bad man,

he just never made any good decisions.

 

And then the day came when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and before he knew it he was locked up for a murder he didn't commit.

Later rescued by his new benefactor, Silas once again fell in with a new posse whilst he sought to repay the debt of his release.

 

These days he runs with the most unlikely band of miscreants, trying desperately to keep his head above water, yet as always finding himself

in more trouble than he reckoned for. A true "Victim of Circumstance"

 

 

49647115_10155855835836440_3335137943244

Now this sounds like a character I'd see a show on T.V. about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader

Finally...

red_dead_redemption_2__17__by_danish_cru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fromabovecomic
On 1/10/2019 at 4:46 PM, fromabovecomic said:

Much like the members of the posse he now runs with, Silas Roche was (and is now) a "Victim of Circumstance".

 

A promising gambler at a very young age (he even bet real money on games of monopoly) he lost a lot of money to some very bad people in New York and ended up fleeing to a new life out west.

Falling in with a few bad crowds, doing some petty thievery, Silas struggled to fight against this life and get himself on the straight and narrow, He wasn't a bad man,

he just never made any good decisions.

 

And then the day came when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and before he knew it he was locked up for a murder he didn't commit.

Later rescued by his new benefactor, Silas once again fell in with a new posse whilst he sought to repay the debt of his release.

 

These days he runs with the most unlikely band of miscreants, trying desperately to keep his head above water, yet as always finding himself

in more trouble than he reckoned for. A true "Victim of Circumstance"

 

 

 

Following on to the previous post of my individual character, here's the posse i ride with.

This motley group of miscreants call themeselves the "Victims of Circumstance"

Left to right we have Shifty, Peanut, Shooter and Silas.

You can find these cowpokes on the PSN servers.

49805571_10155857681176440_5560452347177

 

https://www.instagram.com/reddeadonlineposse/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xGeoThumbs

PQ6Os40.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSadisticOwl

0_0.jpg

 

And finally, the daddy of all coats, the leather duster. Terrible under hot weather, but looks badass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

0_0.jpg

Edited by Nerfgoth
Link didnt work as I hoped!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX
15 hours ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

0_0.jpg

 

And finally, the daddy of all coats, the leather duster. Terrible under hot weather, but looks badass.

yeah I got one in brown and black. Its probably one of my favorite coats and goes well with my leather pants.

mfVv6QH.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diegoaccord

anyone know if we get chances to redo characters like in gta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Holy Diver

https://m.imgur.com/UHxz8va

 

Not the best picture, but please rate anyway

Edited by The Holy Diver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel
1 hour ago, diegoaccord said:

anyone know if we get chances to redo characters like in gta?

 

As of right now, a definite no; but they might add it in a future update. I'm sure players who shown dismay in regards to their characters will make enough noise. And Rockstar would be asinine to not add it.

 

-

 

Popped on for a little while but ugh how I wish there was invite only 👿

 

OmgrCJR.jpg

 

Nvbcl0W.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSadisticOwl
1 hour ago, The Holy Diver said:

https://m.imgur.com/UHxz8va

 

Not the best picture, but please rate anyway

I give her a 7. Dunno why, but she looks like the kind of cowgirl that would be told in campfire tales as some sort of myth. The pale skin and the black lipstic give off a supernatural sort of look.

 

1 hour ago, TheLordMarvel said:

 

As of right now, a definite no; but they might add it in a future update. I'm sure players who shown dismay in regards to their characters will make enough noise. And Rockstar would be asinine to not add it.

 

-

 

Popped on for a little while but ugh how I wish there was invite only 👿

 

OmgrCJR.jpg

 

Nvbcl0W.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

19th century John Wick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Man Deprived

I really hope they do add in a way to re-edit your character, I made mine a little hastily and now he looks like he hasn't slept in 30 years.
Y310Lbw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

p6HiHe2.jpg

 

PiqiVyQ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xGeoThumbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toreno23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•—•

123wtj8.jpg

 

24fxxjo.jpg

 

2m34v43.jpg

 

ic0039.jpg

 

deo68p.jpg

 

v5kdhs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Possebility
On 1/10/2019 at 6:46 AM, fromabovecomic said:

Much like the members of the posse he now runs with, Silas Roche was (and is now) a "Victim of Circumstance".

 

A promising gambler at a very young age (he even bet real money on games of monopoly) he lost a lot of money to some very bad people in New York and ended up fleeing to a new life out west.

Falling in with a few bad crowds, doing some petty thievery, Silas struggled to fight against this life and get himself on the straight and narrow, He wasn't a bad man,

he just never made any good decisions.

 

And then the day came when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and before he knew it he was locked up for a murder he didn't commit.

Later rescued by his new benefactor, Silas once again fell in with a new posse whilst he sought to repay the debt of his release.

 

These days he runs with the most unlikely band of miscreants, trying desperately to keep his head above water, yet as always finding himself

in more trouble than he reckoned for. A true "Victim of Circumstance"

 

 

49647115_10155855835836440_3335137943244

 

On 1/11/2019 at 7:26 AM, fromabovecomic said:

Following on to the previous post of my individual character, here's the posse i ride with.

This motley group of miscreants call themeselves the "Victims of Circumstance"

Left to right we have Shifty, Peanut, Shooter and Silas.

You can find these cowpokes on the PSN servers.

49805571_10155857681176440_5560452347177

 

https://www.instagram.com/reddeadonlineposse/

You, Sir! Amazing skillz! Would love to see some story chars painted in that style.

 

 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, xGeoThumbs said:

PQ6Os40.gif

 

Awesome presentation as well! Please do a male one and keep them gifs coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis

Dressed up for the big city.

 

0_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coach_wargo

hIvZTZ2.png

 

Y6UGqMf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheShift

Real nice !

 

 

Amazing thread too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xGeoThumbs

Deleted by me

Edited by xGeoThumbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.