• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLordMarvel

• RyuNova

• XxJazzy42xX

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i cant play anymore though i did the intro then i get rockstar game service error 0x99395004 im beginning to think its a character error like a disconnect during a mission point but not sure kinda nee

You better not see how my character looks like without his beard lmfao Say hello to a very young Tiziano Crudeli!         Here's him in the Skyrim intro sequence wit

On 2/8/2021 at 3:33 PM, kcole4001 said:

[spoiler]

Flower girl in a floral setting.

25A1C3FFF6F58226FEF6FEE1E727EEB85E784D96

Back at camp, wishing for a more permanent spot.

9C6CD7701CBC8782DE37850EBB4B3024AAC360FC

AEF2CC9F50F2C5EFB1F1730BD94C63531C0CD029

56743E8357DD07F6EF58E81DAFBA7CDD45007349

[/spoiler]

I really love the corset ingame and how we now can wear it without a shirt, but how did you manage to get those nice tits?

Yours are much bigger than mine and I would really like bigger tits! Maybe another bodytype? I have an athletic figure..

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jamyn said:

I really love the corset ingame and how we now can wear it without a shirt, but how did you manage to get those nice tits?

Yours are much bigger than mine and I would really like bigger tits! Maybe another bodytype? I have an athletic figure..

Average i think it is.....

2 hours ago, Jamyn said:

Brawny if I remember correctly.

I originally went with heavy, but it was too much.

We should have sliders to fine tune all features.

2 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I forgot that body type.....

• Like 2
Just now, Nerfgoth said:

I forgot that body type.....

I tried my best to make her look like my wife.

I used heavy first (too big around the waist/not defined enough), then athletic, and she was too skinny.

My wife is 5'9" & around 200lbs, she ain't skinny!  😁

55 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Not only that I want to ad scars on the body too!

I don´t know of I remember it wrong but wasn´t athletic body type more muscular? I think my character had some defined muscles on her arms. not big but they where there!

49 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I tried my best to make her look like my wife.

I used heavy first (too big around the waist/not defined enough), then athletic, and she was too skinny.

My wife is 5'9" & around 200lbs, she ain't skinny!  😁

Thats cool!

• Like 3
23 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

Thanx, I'll try a different bodytype, just to see how it looks...

I went for a character that kinda looks like me, I'm 1.68 m (5' 6") tall and 54 kg (119 lbs) dark hair, brown eyes, mixed dutch/indonesian and being kinda sporty with kickboxing, gym/fitness, swimming and ofcourse hosebackriding, I love horses btw, so I went for the athletic body, but my breasts are way bigger in real life then ingame, I've got size 70 B here in Holland idk the exact US size but I think it's 32 B and then I won't even mention the butt, because my hips are wider and my butt is a lot rounder than what I've got ingame, so yeah we should have sliders for the breasts and the hips/my butt...

Also the skintone options are too limited, I'm kinda in between the light and the darker one for inherentance 10...

Edited by Jamyn
Typo's
  • Like 3

I wish it wasn't so expensive to experiment with the character creator, I'm lousy at it, but strangely the last time I tried it (3rd time - 1st was creation, second I had a free voucher) it cost me $400 instead of gold.

No idea why, not complaining! 😁

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I wish it wasn't so expensive to experiment with the character creator, I'm lousy at it, but strangely the last time I tried it (3rd time - 1st was creation, second I had a free voucher) it cost me $400 instead of gold.

No idea why, not complaining! 😁

You can change it from gold to dollar by button press!

Just now, Nerfgoth said:

You can change it from gold to dollar by button press!

Cool!

I do so many things accidentally, gotta pay more attention.   😳

I don't mind spending money, though I don't feel any more qualified using the creator now than I did last time even after watching half a dozen youtube videos.

Anyone else's character not wear hats? Or at least wear them very rarely? I wear one if its raining or my Top Hat in Saint Denis but I think my character looks much better without them.

7 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Anyone else's character not wear hats? Or at least wear them very rarely? I wear one if its raining or my Top Hat in Saint Denis but I think my character looks much better without them.

My cold outfit has one but I rarely use them due to they kept getting knocked off! And then that some stuff uses the slot as the hat!

8 hours ago, RyuNova said:

At the start of the game's online feature, I did wear a hat, but let that go a long time ago. It just doesn't fit the experience, same with the masks or the eyepatches...

11 hours ago, RyuNova said:

I rarely wear hats. Only on some specific outfits i do, but on my main outfit i dont.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, RyuNova said:

Ruvik will wear one every once in awhile, he just doesn't really look all that great in most of the hats available.

The amazing thing about this game is that it doesn't take nothing but an art program, a filter, and in game RDR2 screenshots can end up looking like classic paintings. 

P8Zfn3I.png

yFZvOyt.png

Well it is a controversial method of retrieval, but at least Ruvik got the loot bag.

pOtcFVt.png

Just the Highwaymen sorting through what the plans for the day were. Turns out they included lots of chaos, and wtf moments as usual.

1HTPSk7.jpg

Spoiler

And some old images of Ruvik version 1, back in the earliest days of beta standing amongst whatever the heck these things were supposed to be. 

I think that is the original outfit I was able to pick when he was released by Horley. 😆

OIj9MRc.png

H4mD3Y8.png

In this capture Ruvik is like "hey, I can explain everything!"

Xkz80HS.jpg

4 hours ago, Direwrath said:

Ruvik will wear one every once in awhile, he just doesn't really look all that great in most of the hats available.

Same with my character. I have a wide brimmed hat for the rain and a Top Hat for Saint Denis and that's about it.

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-20201206230859.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-20200915004534.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-20200911031702.jpg

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-20200922022739.jpg

"Surely you don't expect the Lord to do everything for you, do you, Doc? You got to earn His presence. Then you got to recognize it and then you have to act on it."

Edited by Rev. Gnash
On 2/21/2021 at 3:25 AM, RyuNova said:

Cassie will put on a Londonderry hat if it starts raining.

Roscoe Meriwether (my Brisco County Jr lookalike character) will, of course, gravitate towards the iconic look and is hardly ever without that Grizzlies outlaw hat.

Why is it so hard to make character in this game..... I keep going back to change his appearance because im never satisfied enough with the result.

Edited by Mktz1
  • Like 8
On 2/21/2021 at 3:55 PM, RyuNova said:

NEVER wear them, NEVER will.

On 2/21/2021 at 11:25 AM, RyuNova said:

I think my winter outfit has one to fit the theme, it has a fur brim. But aside from that, I pretty much never wear them for mine.  Doesn't really suit the scrappy Irish vibe.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1 hour ago, Calvaine said:

I think my winter outfit has one to fit the theme, it has a fur brim.

Yea, Snow Outfits are a no-brainer.

1 hour ago, Calvaine said:

But aside from that, I pretty much never wear them for mine.  Doesn't really suit the scrappy Irish vibe.

No, my character is the son of a very very rich Englishman so he's had the best in life. To him hats are what poor people wear when they are working, rich people go into the shade or inside when its raining or too sunny. That or for status and a show of wealth.

• Like 3
On 2/24/2021 at 3:33 PM, Kngee1899 said:

Did some changes. Tried all the native heritage types but ended back to heritage 19. This time removed his hair when making him. so the result is much better, because obviously its easier to see the face shapes when there is no hair covering everything. Id recommend everyone to make the character bald first when creating it and then give the hair after when he/she looks ready and do only small changes afterwards with the hair. You will get much better looking character that way i promise.

Good tip!

I'll definitely try that. (should have thought to spend time in the creator today for the 24 hours spent without killing an animal 😖)

==============

BA7B435F4736CC5BBA55792467E6CF4CDE3F8CCE

• Like 2

Now we are 5 on my gang, unfortunately one of them isnt on this 2 first pictires but is on the last one.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Well, we are now more than a gang. We are the army. What army you may be asking? Well, The Army. Just that, The Army, nothing more, nothing less. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Maybe next time you will be able to see all 5 of us together. 

Edited by Killer_Potato