Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

cjsfriend

why did cj get to know jizzy

Recommended Posts

cjsfriend

so why did cj even get to know jizzy and the rest in the first place? couldn't he have destroyed the business without getting involved? please answer because this has been really bothering me lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lancerator

if cj had never met jizzy he wouldn't never get the phone call to get known about the pier 69 meeting and afterwards ice ryder and t bone

 

it was the closest way to approach and destroy the loco syndicate

 

there could of been other ways, sure, but thanks to jizzy and the rest he managed to reach to big smoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lil weasel

If you play the game AND listen to the Cut Scenes, and sometimes the Talk Radio station

The game explains itself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

According to some rumors San Andreas was supposed to have 3 main characters which explains some things. I suppose CJ was initially supposed to be replaced by another character in SF to deal with the Lococ Syndicate because having the OGF co-leader infiltrate an organization that cooperates with his sworn Ballas enemies without they recognize him looks very weird to say the least.

Edited by Evil empire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lancerator
22 minutes ago, Evil empire said:

According to some rumors San Andreas was supposed to have 3 main characters which explains some things. I suppose was initially supposed to be replaced by another character in SF to deal with the Lococ Syndicate because having the OGF co-leader infiltrate an organization that cooperates with his sworn Ballas enemies without they recognize him looks very weird to say the least.

carl didn't have a hierarchy like t bone or mike had in the loco syndicate, he was just running errands for jizzy so when the call time comes he'd cap him

there is no mission that involves the ballas (buyers) that could expose carl

he was slightly known by the san fierro rifas and t bone and no one else

Edited by SMACKED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General

Lol jeez don't some people actually follow the story when playing the game ??

 

It is understandable if you completed and had not played it for many years, as SA's story is very long to the point you can easily forget certain parts of it. But if this part of the story really interested you, you should have paid very close attention to it. CJ had to get close to Jizzy because he was the easiest of all 3 main members of the Loco Syndicate that CJ could use to infiltrate the Syndicate itself. The Loco Syndicate were not simply a bunch of ragtag thugs, they were a powerful drug cartel with high-level connections - these were not the sort of guys you simply just 'destroy', they would have needed to be taken down by someone on the inside, hence why CJ had to get there via Jizzy. 

Edited by Official General

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtCheap

I'd prefer to get to know the target rather than have a GTA 3 style mission where we kill him, knowing nothing about him other than his name and job.

Edited by DirtCheap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cjsfriend

Thanks for the comments, but on a note i did actually listen to cutscenes and phonecalls i just didn't get it as for some reason i thought you could just kill each one of them and that would be it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:00 PM, noahp21 said:

Thanks for the comments, but on a note i did actually listen to cutscenes and phonecalls i just didn't get it as for some reason i thought you could just kill each one of them and that would be it

Nope there was much more to killing Jizzy and T-Bone. Play the game again and pay much closer attention and you will get it. 

 

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:23 PM, DirtCheap said:

I'd prefer to get to know the target rather than have a GTA 3 style mission where we kill him, knowing nothing about him other than his name and job.

This.

 

You can kill people for no reason anytime you want in free roam, but when it comes to the storyline, I want meaningful reasons for killing targets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Journey_95
On 11/23/2018 at 3:18 AM, Official General said:

Lol jeez don't some people actually follow the story when playing the game ??

 

It is understandable if you completed and had not played it for many years, as SA's story is very long to the point you can easily forget certain parts of it. But if this part of the story really interested you, you should have paid very close attention to it. CJ had to get close to Jizzy because he was the easiest of all 3 main members of the Loco Syndicate that CJ could use to infiltrate the Syndicate itself. The Loco Syndicate were not simply a bunch of ragtag thugs, they were a powerful drug cartel with high-level connections - these were not the sort of guys you simply just 'destroy', they would have needed to be taken down by someone on the inside, hence why CJ had to get there via Jizzy. 

Problem is this makes the Loco Syndicate look like retards, @Evil Empire made a good point here. A power drug cartel with high level connections doesn't know about CJ and worse, somehow rises so fast that he is used for very important things very shortly after his introduction. He easily killed JIzzy and T-Bone. One of the worst portrayed organizations in this franchise, better to think of them as a bunch of ragtag thugs

Edited by Journey_95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:08 AM, Journey_95 said:

Problem is this makes the Loco Syndicate look like retards, @Evil Empire made a good point here. A power drug cartel with high level connections doesn't know about CJ and worse, somehow rises so fast that he is used for very important things very shortly after his introduction. He easily killed JIzzy and T-Bone. One of the worst portrayed organizations in this franchise, better to think of them as a bunch of ragtag thugs

Lol come on bro it's just a game, and additionally it's a 14 year old game. The story writing for GTA games during the III-era were never meant to be written with high regards to depth and detail. They were kept simplistic enough for the average player to understand, but highly entertaining at the same time - to me it suited the III-era, it did not need anything more than that at the time. 

 

CJ did not easily kill Jizzy and T-Bone either. He had to shoot his way out of the Pleasure Domes strip club in a gunfight with Jizzy's thugs first, and chase Jizzy and his armed bodyguards across San Fierro in a car, then shoot it out with them before killing Jizzy himself. Then he needed the help of Cesar and Wuzie along with his Triad gang to finally track down and kill T-Bone at the pier, who was backed up by his own Rifa gang, the Ballas and Ryder, resulting in the big shootout. 

 

Remember, T-Bone was already suspicious of CJ, and even threatened to kill him at some point :

 

 

So it's not like CJ just walked in and had it all too easy to infiltrate the Loco Cartel. It's just that Jizzy was the weakest link in the chain and CJ exploited that, Jizzy was too concerned with his fine looking hoes rather than concentrating on the drug stuff. CJ was new to San Fierro and not known to anyone in city's criminal underworld. T-Bone would not have known he was an enemy of his allies, the Ballas. There were Ballas in SF doing drug business, but they did not know that CJ was in town either, they assumed that having defeated the Grove Street Families back in Los Santos, CJ had disappeared into oblivion somewhere and they knew Sweet was in jail. There was no reason for the Ballas to suspect that CJ was in SF trying to re-assert himself and his gang. It was only at the end of this chapter that the Ballas realised CJ was still around and in SF, but by then him and Cesar had killed them all along with Ryder. 

Edited by Official General

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beg_Ultra
7 hours ago, Official General said:

So it's not like CJ just walked in and had it all too easy to infiltrate the Loco Cartel. It's just that Jizzy was the weakest link in the chain and CJ exploited that, Jizzy was too concerned with his fine looking hoes rather than concentrating on the drug stuff. CJ was new to San Fierro and not known to anyone in city's criminal underworld. T-Bone would not have known he was any enemy of his allies, the Ballas. There were Ballas in SF doing drug business, but they did not know that CJ was in town either, they assumed that having defeated the Grove Street Families back in Los Santos, CJ had disappeared into oblivion somewhere and they knew Sweet was in jail. They was no reason for the Ballas to suspect that CJ was in SF trying to make re-assert himself and his gang. It was only at the end of this chapter that the Ballas realised CJ was still around and in SF, but by then him and Cesar had killed them all along with Ryder. 

Perfect explanation. Nothing to add, just to completely agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.