Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

OrcCorp

Killed by double horse kicks. Feeling salty!

Recommended Posts

OrcCorp

Not a cool story to tell...

 

Absolutely painful! Was hunting around New Autin for about 3-4 hours, gathering a lot of perfect pelts and meat and stuff to sell. Must have been around 150 dollars worth of stuff. Then, interrupted the train robbery near Armadillo, no problems. Started to loot the horses of those robbers. You all know it, sometimes the horse kicks you, and you either shoot it dead if you want to search that saddlebag, or you leave it alone. That happened with one of the horses. Then the horse next to me kicked me with both hind legs right after I got up. No chance to step away. So I died. And lost all those pelts, meat and stuff. Nothing I could do about it, since there is only one autosave slot, instead of 2 or 3 as most games have. My last manual save was hours ago. I know, I should've manually saved the game myself, as I'm supposed to understand the problem I just faced. Yes, all true, but understanding it doesn't remove the salt I received for fogetting.

 

Thats all partners! Salt in my eyes, salt in my mouth! And the adventures continue! 🤠🏇

 

Carry on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason

Yea I learned the hardway to manual save when I'm about to head back after a hunting trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
4 hours ago, OrcCorp said:

Not a cool story to tell...

 

Absolutely painful! Was hunting around New Autin for about 3-4 hours, gathering a lot of perfect pelts and meat and stuff to sell. Must have been around 150 dollars worth of stuff. Then, interrupted the train robbery near Armadillo, no problems. Started to loot the horses of those robbers. You all know it, sometimes the horse kicks you, and you either shoot it dead if you want to search that saddlebag, or you leave it alone. That happened with one of the horses. Then the horse next to me kicked me with both hind legs right after I got up. No chance to step away. So I died. And lost all those pelts, meat and stuff. Nothing I could do about it, since there is only one autosave slot, instead of 2 or 3 as most games have. My last manual save was hours ago. I know, I should've manually saved the game myself, as I'm supposed to understand the problem I just faced. Yes, all true, but understanding it doesn't remove the salt I received for fogetting.

 

Thats all partners! Salt in my eyes, salt in my mouth! And the adventures continue! 🤠🏇

 

Carry on!

😂 I know it’s not funny - but that is a funny story.

 

What you need to do it calm the horse and Pat it until it stops making agitated sounds and movement with the head. You can as an extra thing also just Mount the horse and Pat it before you loot the bags. Works for me all the time. Just don’t stand behind horses that are not your own - sometimes they do kick for no good reason other than you being a notorious horse bastard. 

Edited by Gallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrcCorp
1 hour ago, Gallows said:

😂 I know it’s not funny - but that is a funny story.

 

What you need to do it calm the horse and Pat it until it stops making agitated sounds and movement with the head. You can as an extra thing also just Mount the horse and Pat it before you loot the bags. Works for me all the time. Just don’t stand behind horses that are not your own - sometimes they do kick for no good reason other than you being a notorious horse bastard. 

Yea, its funny o'right :D

 

Yup, I know. I've just noticed that some horses kick you if you search the saddlebags, even if you got them to calm down with "calm" and patting them. At least if I don't spend 5 minutes to make a friend of it, which I never do. I calm them, pat them to calm state, search the saddlebags and leave. If a horse then kicks me while searching the bags, I ignore it or shoot it dead, depending on my mood. This time I didn't get a chance to ignore it, since another horse kicked me right away 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
1 hour ago, OrcCorp said:

Yea, its funny o'right :D

 

Yup, I know. I've just noticed that some horses kick you if you search the saddlebags, even if you got them to calm down with "calm" and patting them. At least if I don't spend 5 minutes to make a friend of it, which I never do. I calm them, pat them to calm state, search the saddlebags and leave. If a horse then kicks me while searching the bags, I ignore it or shoot it dead, depending on my mood. This time I didn't get a chance to ignore it, since another horse kicked me right away 😬

That’s why I always Mount them as well. That seems to do the trick, if they’re really agitated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coranub

Woah i misread the title, thinking it said Horse dicks, i guess that would leave feeling salty as well. On topic: I always save when entering a town / fast traveling, completed objective or challenge and after i looted valuables etc.

 

Looting saddlebags i just assume the horse in question is an asshole, and might get a kick out of kicking me. Watch your health, save your game and some horses are just assholes. Thats why after the last horse kicked me he got a dynamite arrow to the face. 🐎:bbq:

Edited by Coranub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.