3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DawgYoMomma

Expand Stable Capacity (4+ horses)

DawgYoMomma

I think it's absolutely absurd, the many breeds of horses presented to us by Rock star, yet we are LIMITED to storing 4 horses in our stables. At the very least, I would love to own 5 horses but 6-8 seems more at home. I currently own (my main horse) M. Fox Trotter, (my back-up horse) Turkoman, (my battle/bounty horse) Ardennes, and last but certainly not least (my favorite horse) Cremello Gold Dutch Warmblood. I've been in the hunt for the rare Tiger Striped Mustang, and for a Rose Gray Andalusian. But, I don't want to waste my time because I won't be able to store/save them anyway. Let me know what your guys think, I need motivation and confirmation about starting a petition and notifiying rockstar. Thanks y'all, I'll try my best to get to every comment! 

GusMcCree

Its the same peoblem like the weapons and money..why all the weapons when im not can its display later in my home and all only useless lays in my saddlepockets ..why later all the money when im nothing can doing with it ...not buid a new camp , recruit new member and can decorate anything in the game ...the open world very restricted and empty outside of the storys and amazing missions ...its not fallout with the fun to grind and collect and build. Im wish im can build up home or a camp (or more camps) recruit members for defend this and can decorate it like im will ...sadly nothing from it and hopes a liittle in RDR2O

Edited by GusMcCree

DawgYoMomma
5 minutes ago, GusMcCree said:

Its the same peoblem like the weapons and money..why all the weapons when im not can its display later in my home and all only useless lays in my saddlepockets ..why later all the money when im nothing can doing with it ...not buid a new camp , recruit new member and can decorate anything in the game ...the open world very restricted and empty outside of the storys and amazing missions ...its not fallout with the fun to grind and collect and build. Im wish im can build up home or a camp (or more camps) recruit members for defend this and can decorate it like im will ...sadly nothing from it and hopes a liittle in RDR2O

It is restricted man! We waited 7+ years for the game to come out (I mean were not asking to change the storyline, which is where we need to draw the line), I wish we could store weapons at home also! I hate scrambling for my level action and constantly switching for weapons in a gun fight. I would love to just be able to carry my highly modified weapons on my horse, something similar to storing clothes on the horse and the rest stay home!

Guys, just a quick reminder! Don't forget to like my topic, that way more people are involved and our thoughts get out there! Hopefully we can get Rockstar to make a change, its happened before!

Callahan44

I dont get why we 1. Dont need to buy stables and 2. Why we cant buy more space for our horses. 

We got like 6 or 7 stables in the whole area but only 4 horses...it sucks.

GusMcCree

Why not big stables and later recruit cattledrivers to bring the herd for selling to the next trainstation ...included horserobberys ?R*vive many new content and the customization and clothing great and amazing ...other side not big steps by the gameplay and long time motivation 

Edited by GusMcCree

DawgYoMomma
14 hours ago, GusMcCree said:

Why not big stables and later recruit cattledrivers to bring the herd for selling to the next trainstation ...included horserobberys ?R*vive many new content and the customization and clothing great and amazing ...other side not big steps by the gameplay and long time motivation 

Great ideas boys. I believe just having BIGGER stables and more horse storage would be ideal.

yeezy203

Finally nabbed the Tiger Striped bay Mustang after about an hour of hunting. It will replace your Ardennes easily. I do agree we should have more storage, but for now I just basically focus on having a horse for 4 different situations.

GroveStGTAV

In the first rdr, we could buy every horse in the game and store every horse in our satchel

good old days

SAS_Intruder

Extra space for horses would be great but what about wagons and coaches? They spent so many years developing this game and no one thought how we should be able to buy and store at least one wagon if not more. I was sure it is going to be included in SP but obviously having option to store wagons in 2018 is still high tech. 

silly_nate
17 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

In the first rdr, we could buy every horse in the game and store every horse in our satchel

good old days

Things improve by 1911.

:D

Gallows
18 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

good old days

Good old future you mean 😁