2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
JPFL

Is the InterGlobal Film Studio required to get the final two missions?

JPFL

I do not want to do the mission Dildo Dodo

perennial

It is not required. Only the Print Works and Vercetti Mansion missions are mandatory for storyline completion, you can freely choose the other five properties to buy and do missions for (two remaining properties can be skipped).

Edited by perennial

JPFL
1 hour ago, perennial said:

It is not required. Only the Print Works and Vercetti Mansion missions are mandatory for storyline completion, you can freely choose the other five properties to buy and do missions for (two remaining properties can be skipped).

Thanks

gtafaninwest

I've always wondered. Does Sonny still call even after final mission?

Evil empire
9 minutes ago, gtafaninwest said:

I've always wondered. Does Sonny still call even after final mission?

Only if Tommy takes a lot of drugs during Auntie Poulet's voodoo ceremonies.^^

wfank

No its not, and about Dildo Dodo, initially its tough but after playing SA where flying is introduced it gets easier. Stil it can be tough as buildings in Voice City are too clustered and the skimmer has a very low elevation due to height limit of VC map. Absolutely hated it in my early days, but now I can pass without a problem. Anyway Film Studio isnt required. If you do not want 100 % completion, what I find the easiest combo of assets,  (7 required I think, never keep count, just do the print works last and get Lance's call)

1. Tommy's Mansion (Mandatory)

2. Print Works (Mandatory)

3. Boatyard (I am really good at riding boats, just dodge obstacles and you will easily finish with the super speedy Squillo)

4. Kaufman Cabs (3 easy and action packed cool missions, my fav asset by far and 3 of the best mission in the game imho)

5. Poles Position Club (just watch some dancing .... , the 2nd is my fav, she also gives a private show.... also the cool Vercetti suit unlocked)

6. Malibu Club (The Driver is imo the toughest mission in the game, so I doubt you would find it easy if you find Dildo Dodo hard, but assuming you do and the rest of the missions are amazing and without it you can't unlock Phil's cool missions either)

7. Phil Cassidy (Phil is my one of my most fav character in the whole series , the cut scenes and his drunk dare devil lifestyle is amazing as are his missions).

perennial

Phil Cassidy's missions don't count towards the required 7 assets. The 7th asset that I'd recommend would be the Sunshine Autos, and only the first list of cars is required for storyline completion.

wfank
36 minutes ago, perennial said:

Phil Cassidy's missions don't count towards the required 7 assets. The 7th asset that I'd recommend would be the Sunshine Autos, and only the first list of cars is required for storyline completion.

Maybe you are right but I think they do as far as I remember but maybe they really dont, anyway in that case, sunshine auto list 2, 3 ad 4  (4th is by far the easiest, the 4 gang cars and the pizza boy and  Mr. Whoopee ofc yoou know where to find them 😉) easy with the cars available in specific locations, but the list 1 which is mandatory and the one that counts is imo the hardest, only the Landstaker in downtown, the rest you have to wait for them too appear and is tiresome and frustrating, especially that damned Blista Compact 🤬. Now in that case I personally do the Ice Cream factory's Distribution. I think safest place is Downtown, no gangs and plenty of customers there, you do not need any other area,  and nearby pay n spray in Little Haiti, easy to do the deals, and I easily do a 100, just make sure you avoid the Haitans in Little Haiti and be good at drive bys . Again this is just coming from me, am sure everyone have different experiences 😎 .

perennial

True, the first Sunshine Autos list is oddly the most difficult one, 4 of the 6 cars only spawn randomly in traffic. Only the Landstalker (Downtown) and Stallion (the one in Ocean Beach car park that starts 'Cone Crazy') have fixed spawn locations.

I find the Mr. Whoopee Distribution mission rather dull and repetitive, but as you said, it's a matter of opinion. I usually do that mission in Vice Port.

wfank
2 hours ago, perennial said:

True, the first Sunshine Autos list is oddly the most difficult one, 4 of the 6 cars only spawn randomly in traffic. Only the Landstalker (Downtown) and Stallion (the one in Ocean Beach car park that starts 'Cone Crazy') have fixed spawn locations.

I find the Mr. Whoopee Distribution mission rather dull and repetitive, but as you said, it's a matter of opinion. I usually do that mission in Vice Port.

Yeah forgot about the Cone Crazy's Stallion. Regarding the other 4, once you initiate the process, the game makes them rarer and they would rarely spawn, it takes a while to collect them searching for them and all. Distribution though as long as you can escape cops and gangs is easier and much less frustrating for me....