Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DGV's

GTA V HOW TO UNLOCK .YTD .YFT FILES (ZMODELER3)

DGV's
have some way to unlock these files to edit in the zmodeler3? i need convert a mod of gta v for gta sa!

please help !

Mysterdogg

Hey there! unfortunately, you can't do that, or at least you won't know it from here since it's against the rules (you must read it since you're a new member) to steal other's work. All you can do is to contact the author and get the permission to work with it, many modders keep an open source version of their modifications in order to work in future updates. If you really want to know how to unlock those file I recommend you to look somewhere else outside the forums otherwise you could receive a warning and eventually a ban.

DGV's
On 17 de novembro de 2018 at 12:24 AM, Mysterdogg said:

Hey there! unfortunately, you can't do that, or at least you won't know it from here since it's against the rules (you must read it since you're a new member) to steal other's work. All you can do is to contact the author and get the permission to work with it, many modders keep an open source version of their modifications in order to work in future updates. If you really want to know how to unlock those file I recommend you to look somewhere else outside the forums otherwise you could receive a warning and eventually a ban.

I'm not a thief, I want to convert a car to gta sa so I can play with it! (for own use only)

I did not find a way to contact the developer!

Mysterdogg

Sorry but no matter if is for personal use or anything else, it's considered stealing since you're technically hacking a locked file for opening it. 

As I said, you won't find a way to unlock mods here in the forums since it's against the rules

If contacting the author is not possible then try another similar mod. 

Which is the mod in question by the way? 

DGV's
On 18 de novembro de 2018 at 10:28 PM, Mysterdogg said:

Sorry but no matter if is for personal use or anything else, it's considered stealing since you're technically hacking a locked file for opening it. 

As I said, you won't find a way to unlock mods here in the forums since it's against the rules

If contacting the author is not possible then try another similar mod. 

Which is the mod in question by the way? 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/lb-works-ferrari-488-96437ca3-633a-4116-b7cc-6e83f81ebe04

Mysterdogg

did you tried contacting him in the GTA5Mods forums? his last online was 12 days ago, two days before your post. You can also find the, probably, same used models on Gamemodels.ru since he named three games in the description: Forza Horizon 3, CSR 2 & Assetto Corsa