4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
guardian1816

100% FINALLY!!

guardian1816

Those challenges were a pain in the rear.  Each stage of challenges to me is worth the 100Gamerscore you get for the achievement (lots more than challenges involved here).  Dominoes by itself has around 43 hours of game play..  Would've been even longer without learning the "exit game" trick.  I never want to play another game of that ever again.  

wagszilla

What?

Why did you play Dominos for 43 hours? 

RedDadRedemption

Do u get anything special for 100% like the jet on top of cj's house

guardian1816

You only get a measly achievement and I did it because I could.   Dominoes was the last thing I did that challenge took me WAY too long

Cutter De Blanc

Is there anything different at Baygall Edge? Is there a man who knows you there?

wagszilla

Damn I just saw the last two Gambler challenges. Those f*cks are going to take forever.

I'm at ~97% right now.

wagszilla

I completed the Taxidermy / Hunting Mission but it’s not checked off on my game menu.

I’m gonna be pissed if that’s glitched.

Dayvin

I’m gonna do like I do for every GTAs, but them 6 years after.

Gallows

I started my second playthrough and am on chapter 2. I got the uncle mission bug though, so starting over. But for this second playthrough I’ll use the guide and get everything out of the game. Most likely Online will come along and disrupt my effort, but it may still be two weeks before release.

Shinola Gamer

I don't think I'm gonna make it with the challenges :(

wagszilla

I'm stuck at 99%.

The Taxidermist mission was completed, even shows the log as my last mission in my save, but doesn't appear checked off in the Completion in-game menu.

I really hope this gets patched.

ibsmokin
On 11/17/2018 at 12:42 AM, wagszilla said:

Damn I just saw the last two Gambler challenges. Those f*cks are going to take forever.

I'm at ~97% right now.

They weren’t to bad for me. Dominoes was about 45-1h poker took Probly 15 minutes. I just kept going all in till they fold three times. Probly even easier with less people. I had 4 opponents. The biggest pain in the ass is winning three hands of Blackjack after hitting 3 times. That took hours. 

wagszilla
2 hours ago, ibsmokin said:

They weren’t to bad for me. Dominoes was about 45-1h poker took Probly 15 minutes. I just kept going all in till they fold three times. Probly even easier with less people. I had 4 opponents. The biggest pain in the ass is winning three hands of Blackjack after hitting 3 times. That took hours. 

Yep, I agree.

Tip for other people:

If you're doing Blackjack, don't get up from the table. I don't know why but it seemed to help.

If you're doing Dominos, the Draw game at Emerald Station is the easier game.

If you're bad at Poker, try forcing others to fold by upping your bet after the Flop. 

Psyperactive81

Congratulations, Job well done

Blasterman4EVER
On 11/18/2018 at 7:14 PM, wagszilla said:

I completed the Taxidermy / Hunting Mission but it’s not checked off on my game menu.

I’m gonna be pissed if that’s glitched.

Congratulations! Wow. Fast.

Makes me wonder how friggin' fast I could have gotten to 100% if I used a guide from the beginning and didn't deliberately take time to smell the roses.

-----

After you're finished, how long does it take until the "Hunting Requests" portion of the TOTAL COMPLETION gets checked off?

What are we waiting for?

I did all the requests and visited her at her home, and there are no new mission prompts, but it still isn't completed.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

wagszilla
4 minutes ago, Blasterman4EVER said:

Congratulations! Wow. Fast.

Makes me wonder how friggin' fast I could have gotten to 100% if I used a guide from the beginning and didn't deliberately take time to smell the roses.

-----

After you're finished, how long does it take until the "Hunting Requests" portion of the TOTAL COMPLETION gets checked off?

What are we waiting for?

I did all the requests and visited her at her home, and there are no new mission prompts, but it still isn't completed.

You’re glitched like me hombre

Blasterman4EVER
15 minutes ago, wagszilla said:

You’re glitched like me hombre

Ok.

So you're certain that you've done everything necessary, but it's just grayed out for you too?

If so, then I guess we will have to wait. I'm not going to keep worrying about it. Just going to keep going forward with other things.

I refuse to believe something like that could totally ruin getting 100%.

I'm wondering what else needs to happen first. Otherwise, I'll eventually write a support ticket to Rockstar myself.

wagszilla
41 minutes ago, Blasterman4EVER said:

Ok.

So you're certain that you've done everything necessary, but it's just grayed out for you too?

If so, then I guess we will have to wait. I'm not going to keep worrying about it. Just going to keep going forward with other things.

I refuse to believe something like that could totally ruin getting 100%.

I'm wondering what else needs to happen first. Otherwise, I'll eventually write a support ticket to Rockstar myself.

Mine isn't greyed out.

Everything else under the "Completion" menu is greyed out with a check box next to it.

I did some Googling and supposedly Powerpyx said that it's because you had other animals in your inventory on a previous quest.

But it doesn't make sense because I did all of the lists and visited Mrs Dobbs at her house and all that. 

Blasterman4EVER
2 minutes ago, wagszilla said:

Mine isn't greyed out.

Everything else under the "Completion" menu is greyed out with a check box next to it.

I did some Googling and supposedly Powerpyx said that it's because you had other animals in your inventory on a previous quest.

But it doesn't make sense because I did all of the lists and visited Mrs Dobbs at her house and all that. 

Same here, but I definitely had some things for later requests in the satchel ahead of time.

I believe that if the glitch is due to that, we will see a fix soon.

On a side note, the meeting with her is the hardest I laughed in this game. Just... f*cking hilarious. "...because they're dead." Priceless.

Fatsanchez

^From what I read that hunting request questline doesnt really ends with the visit to Mrs Dobbs. You have to place the Squirrel statue in your house and then more stuff happens.

wagszilla
1 hour ago, Fatsanchez said:

^From what I read that hunting request questline doesnt really ends with the visit to Mrs Dobbs. You have to place the Squirrel statue in your house and then more stuff happens.

Damnit.

Thanks man!

I am now officially 100%!

941fbfd0-ed52-11e8-9e44-06ae751e7c66.jpg

Edited by wagszilla

Lonely-Martin

Lol, yeah. That squirrel was all I had to look up.

I looked everywhere around the house, barn, land nearby and just got pissed off enough to look that last nugget up. I mean, all the other times it was in the house etc. So I was sure my game was having me on. But nope, 5 minutes later, all done. (Sunday).

I don't mind an adventure, but if I remember right, there just wasn't even a clue. It was look it up or literally cover the world again and I was too keen to start over. :)

LeonVegaSuarez

Some of these challenges, especially gambler, and all the flower picking/tiny bird hunting stuff are things I won't do, at least not for a while. Way too tedious and I don't care about trophies at all

LUIGI1798

So my in game pause screen shows i have all the cigarrette cards, but my american artists and poets card number 2 is bugged and not in my inventory, its not spawning where its supposed to either and i have all the other cards. I cant get it to check off the quest. Im in the end game atm if that helps. Any advice?

wagszilla
6 hours ago, LUIGI1798 said:

So my in game pause screen shows i have all the cigarrette cards, but my american artists and poets card number 2 is bugged and not in my inventory, its not spawning where its supposed to either and i have all the other cards. I cant get it to check off the quest. Im in the end game atm if that helps. Any advice?

It says 144/144 in the menu?

And did you send them off to the guy?

And it’s checked off under Progress > Completion?

If so, you’re good.

After I completed the quest, the mission came back up in the left Dpad menu when I found more cig cards.

I also completed the Dreamcatchers mission and that’s still there even though I have 100 and got the reward.

Blasterman4EVER
19 hours ago, Fatsanchez said:

THANK YOU GOOD SIR

el capito

Got the 100% today. Did almost every challenge, collectibles etc. with John after finishing the story.

Got the dominoes wins quite painless, actual 3 game win streak without exiting.

Pretty disappointed at the moment, because I accidentally ruined the small cut scene after the trophy.

Forgot that there is the cut scene after the trophy and started fishing, then the scene started and John was standing with fishing rod on Arthur's grave 😪

SAS_Intruder

I am only at 89% but there is a lot of missions left which are tedious and there is no way I am wasting my real life for doing them. If it happens naturally,  ok, but I am done with SP at this point. 

LUIGI1798
On 11/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, wagszilla said:

It says 144/144 in the menu?

And did you send them off to the guy?

And it’s checked off under Progress > Completion?

If so, you’re good.

After I completed the quest, the mission came back up in the left Dpad menu when I found more cig cards.

I also completed the Dreamcatchers mission and that’s still there even though I have 100 and got the reward.

It says 144/144 in the pause menu, but in the in game quest i havent sent him the artists and poets set because i dont have card 2, it spawns in strawberry but its not spwning for me, it says i discovered it too. I got all the cards accept this one by buying them if that matters