Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reyiz Kovan

Who else think espresso 2 go wasn't that hard?

Is it still hard?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is it still hard?

• No,just been hard for the first time
    • Yeah,still hard

Reyiz Kovan

I never felt like that mission was a real problem,but we know that was some people's nightmare in this game,so what do you think,it was hard af or it was just hard at first??

Edited by Reyiz Kovan

FadeAway

It wasn't after the first time, just get a fast car and bazooka.

Evil empire

Once you know the stands' locations, you take a fast car with a bazooka and enough ammo it's not so hard.

just do it bob1

I think people still think it's hard because they havent played Espresso 2 Go since they were a little kid. 

Personally, and as the GTA Special Vehicle Collector, I do not find these missions hard. As a kid, missions like these were impossible. I think people still have that mindset from when they were younger, as that mission would be difficult for a six or nine year old. 

Take the mission where you go to different payphones. People say that mission is hard. Play that mission now, you will pass with a few seconds to spare, but with minimal effort. 

Maybe back in the day, trying to find all the stalls was difficult. Some OG players like me, might still remember when the Cartel carried shotguns. This was later removed and the Cartel at the stalls were given UZI's to make the mission easier for players. To answer your question, unless you played the game WAYYY back in the day, these missions were not that hard. They took two attempts at most.

stef_92
  1. If you are talking about your first try ever - it really was difficult. I guess most of the people failed it from the very first time which is normal since you see markers only when you enter a district which has stalls located in it. You learn more and more places with each failed try until you learn them all, the rest is just organization.

Reyiz Kovan

Also i played it on mobile,was there somethin different or it was same with the pc version?

Edited by Reyiz Kovan
RK

zmudziak32

Mobile added map to menu, which makes game more easier.

NewGuybj

well back when game first came out, and played this mission for the first time, without a map and locations. It were hard back then. Now with walkthroughs, guides this mission in piece of cake.

gtafaninwest

Not too hard when playing with mods.

Reyiz Kovan
4 hours ago, gtafaninwest said:

Not too hard when playing with mods.

How mods can help you in this mission

gtafaninwest
7 hours ago, Reyiz Kovan said:

How mods can help you in this mission

Bullet and damage proof vehicle mods. 

lol232
On 12/5/2018 at 12:46 AM, gtafaninwest said:

Bullet and damage proof vehicle mods. 

Bulletproof Patriot Ray gives you?

Evil empire
13 hours ago, lol232 said:

Bulletproof Patriot Ray gives you?

This one is part of the vanilla content.

SMACKED!

i did when i reached a certain age - when you're a children it's different

i remember being close to complete the mission when i was a kid, i had one more stand to go, when i was about to blow it up with the rocket launcher i accidentally hit my car and died lol

i really wanted to terminate my life that day 🤣

Edited by SMACKED!

j7n

Maybe the mission is more difficult today when automaps and other guiding assists like "gps" are taken for granted, and games usually hold the hand and the first, closest destination is the correct one. Back then a player often hand to explore and remember where objects of interest are in adventure games and sometimes take notes. The lack of a map in GTA III surprised me. I never really played it when I was a child, and gave up at some earlier racing mission. The driving part always gave me troubles in games.

Here I used the Yakuza car for its forgiving handling and finished in the mafia land. I haven't played GTAIII in years and don't remember where the stands were exactly (other than to keep first island for the last), and that is the earliest I would consider a game worth replaying, when there is something to discover again.

"Mods" that affect the difficulty or cheats is not a valid comment, because then you have basically created a new game or mission of your own and can't compare it to what other players have (without map).

Bartleby

It's all about knowing what to expect. The first time I played this mission I assumed all the stands were on Staunton.....only to realize I had to go to the other two islands as well with (what seemed like) such a small amount of time.

But once you know the map and the stall locations, it's pretty simple. With the possible exception of Gripped!, I don't think any mission is particularly tricky in GTA3 after playing them enough times.