Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vladistar_895

What Rockstar should do for GTA IV 10th anniversary?

Options of how rwcognise 10 th anniversary  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Rockstar should do for GTA IV 10TH ANNIVERSARY

• Realease GTA IV 10th anniversary edition(with efcl characters and contents or better graphics)
    • Realease GTA IV on mobile phones(impossible due to memory and graphics issues)
    • Make Liberty City on Gta Online
    • Answering GTA IV questions in a Q&A
    • Nothing

Vladistar_895

Beacause GTA IV can't be realeased on Android beacause of graphics,controls and memory should be and GTA IV 10th anniversary edition for PS4 and XBOX ONE

Edited by Vladistar_895

Arrows to Athens

The 10th anniversary passed like 7 months ago.

Unless we're hypothetically speaking.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

TheSantader25

The anniversary has passed but I hope they acknowledge them all on the EFLC anniversary. I would love the EFLC content on IV. 

Lock n' Stock

Sadly, they didn't do sh*t. No IOS re-release, no anniversary trailer, no nothing really, except remove a bunch of songs from the soundtrack of course.

HisNameIsMilad

2019 marks the 10th anniversary for gta EFLC and in my mind I think from a business perspective R* would make more money releasing a Remaster which include the FULL package or at least an announcement referring to the Remaster because RDR2 has just been released therefore they may not want to take away its spotlight so quickly but yeah 

D9fred95
13 hours ago, HisNameIsMilad said:

2019 marks the 10th anniversary for gta EFLC and in my mind I think from a business perspective R* would make more money releasing a Remaster which include the FULL package or at least an announcement referring to the Remaster because RDR2 has just been released therefore they may not want to take away its spotlight so quickly but yeah 

They could but they won't.

Femme Fatale

Not f*ck things up. Oh wait, they already did.

MyNameHere

A playable version for those can't play... lol.

Edited by MyNameHere

HisNameIsMilad
8 hours ago, D9fred95 said:

They could but they won't.

Well 2019 hasn’t even started nor finished therefore leaving the possibility alive unless you can time travel and inform us otherwise which I doubt so your statement falls back to an opinion which would not produce any affect on the truth 

D9fred95
1 hour ago, HisNameIsMilad said:

Well 2019 hasn’t even started nor finished therefore leaving the possibility alive unless you can time travel and inform us otherwise which I doubt so your statement falls back to an opinion which would not produce any affect on the truth 

You're new here, I can tell. I wish I had your optimism.

Rockstar will not remaster GTA IV and it's episodes. There's no need since Online and Shark Cards make all the money they need for minimum effort. The only thing Rockstar did for IV's anniversary was remove songs due to licensing, that's it. They will either do nothing in 2019 for IV or the Episode's music will be fiddled with. They couldn't be bothered to add content specifically designed for SP in GTA V so they certainly won't waste time remastering a decade old game. And even if they do remaster anything odds are it'd be like the crappy SA port they gave the PS3 & 360, bugged and ugly.

Edited by D9fred95

HisNameIsMilad

I may not have invested as many seconds and minutes as you have and although there wouldn’t be anything to hold me back from agreeing with you but I would like to express 2 points 

1 the idea of any port or considerable Remaster port for gta 4 to the new gen would be all that I’m asking for because it’s currently unavailable on the ps4 

2 call me optimistic but according to facts Rockstar gave their attention to games even OLDER than GTA4 which were GTA 3 SAN ANDREAS & VICE CITY and these games were from the ps2 3D era and yet they have received all kinds of ports and Remaster for consoles and mobile , now , when we look at GTA 4 and discover that it was made in the HD era meaning it isn’t as old as the 3D era and knowing that this PARTICULAR game was R* SECOND MOST PROFITABLE GTA GAME EVER MADE , what odd explanation would you provide that all of the sudden R* would not give this game with everything it has come with its shine like the even much older less profiting video games ? Games with protagonists that have been announced to have been dead a long time ago , and this game shouldn’t ? yes I’m an optimist because I rather enjoy the positive thoughts than the negative thoughts andnim not talking about what will turn out cuz my optimism has no affect on that but at least I prefer the good perspectives and ideas and hopes for this potential masterpiece to become alive again and put a lot of smiles on a lot of faces INCLUD R* for their own fans and for their own business.

TheSantader25

^Wasn't SA the second most profitable GTA? 

HisNameIsMilad
15 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

^Wasn't SA the second most profitable GTA? 

GTA 4 :

As of July 2013, the game has sold over 25 million copies.

SA :

The Guinness World Records 2009 Gamer's Edition lists it as the most successful PlayStation 2 game, with 17.33 million copies sold for that console alone, from a total of 21.5 million in all formats.

TheSantader25

The latest records showed that SA sold 27.5 million copies and IV sold 25 million if I'm not mistaken. 

HisNameIsMilad
10 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

The latest records showed that SA sold 27.5 million copies and IV sold 25 million if I'm not mistaken. 

Fair enough, however hasnt Vice city gta  3 received their sweets pot on their 10th anniversary even if they didn’t sell as many copies as 4 and are much further in he past ?

universetwisters

Replace the sh*tty songs on Vladivostok FM with better ones-wait a minute

TheSantader25
1 hour ago, HisNameIsMilad said:

Fair enough, however hasnt Vice city gta  3 received their sweets pot on their 10th anniversary even if they didn’t sell as many copies as 4 and are much further in he past ?

Yes but those were different times. R* doesn't look back that much anymore. They only seem to be focusing on the future. 

Emmi

I wish they had done a special 10th Anniversary Trailer similar to the one they did for GTA III's 10th Anniversary.

IV to me is still the most revolutionizing game of the entire HD era.

Hmmm nice bike

They really should have just released the game on PS4 along with the Xbox One. No need for a remaster if they didn't want to do one, but would it have been that hard to let us play the game on PS4 without a PS Now subscription?

StormerBoy

I think it will be remastered after gta online is not in focus anymore. If online doesn't get a worthwhile update next month, that could be next year.