Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Ring Dang Do

Stolen Hats/Found Hats

Recommended Posts

Hect0rlo
4 hours ago, Nebulous112 said:

The Worn Flat Cap...first time I’ve heard of this one. I don’t think it is mentioned in the OP. Can you share any more info?

It's a Flat Cap that John wears during the Epiloge - Part 1, you have to swap it for another hat and the pick it up again. You can actually purchase a "Worn Flat Cap" from any store but John's cap is a unique and missable color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nebulous112
1 hour ago, Hect0rlo said:

It's a Flat Cap that John wears during the Epiloge - Part 1, you have to swap it for another hat and the pick it up again. You can actually purchase a "Worn Flat Cap" from any store but John's cap is a unique and missable color.

Nice! So it is similar to John’s Gambler Hat in the way that you acquire it.

 

Good to know, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nebulous112
11 hours ago, Nebulous112 said:

 

Nice find! I noticed in the video that when he lassoed the guy wearing the Derby High Hat, it named him as “Bounty Target”, not “Stranger”.

 

Maybe this hat is unique from the bounty / missable? 

Never mind, I had a brain fart.

 

It only says “Bounty Target” because he got a bounty from assaulting him. Before he lassoes the guy it labels him “Stranger” as expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venosama

Rockstar was leak all stolen hat infomation for us . Just keep find location them 

I was notice when i up level in Red Dead Online .All reward unlock when up level online is stolen hat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hect0rlo
2 hours ago, Rubidium86 said:

Not the best pic of my hat. Stole this during a canoe theft quest. I didn't realise you could store them in your wardrobe though ... nice tip!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/photo/rdr2/PtYDv51wDEehr6LnYOJwgA

 

Does it actually show up in the "Stolen Hats" section of your wardrobe, otherwise it won't be permanently saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

So I can keep Marston's gambler hat in the epilogue? Fuuu, I missed It in my first playtrought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake713
On 12/10/2018 at 4:51 PM, Hect0rlo said:

I think both of these are mentioned in the OP: John's gambler hat and Worn Flat Cap, technically they don't fall in the "Stolen" category but they're both missable.

He had the Worn Flop Hat on his lists for quite a while, I agree w/

 

On 12/11/2018 at 12:45 AM, Venosama said:

Can you make list all 41 stolen hat ??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake713

Or it might be John's and the Exotic Hats if you are including them under "Stolen."

I had excluded them from the count since they actually show up under "Owned"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do
1 hour ago, Hect0rlo said:

How do i post images in here?

https://imgur.com/a/SB1fHdM

Select direct link from the drop down menu and it will let you

 

gFB61Gv.jpg

6 hours ago, Rubidium86 said:

Not the best pic of my hat. Stole this during a canoe theft quest. I didn't realise you could store them in your wardrobe though ... nice tip!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/photo/rdr2/PtYDv51wDEehr6LnYOJwgA

 

I might be wrong but it looks like you stole that hat while playing online rather than single player so it probably won't have saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nebulous112

Anyone know how to get the pig farmer to spawn after Emmet Granger is gone (the original owner)?

 

I’ve been finding other hats for quite a while in-game, and no npc or pigs. Granger’s horse was still there so I took that and rode quite a ways away with it before ditching it. I wonder if I need to go visit all the other gunslingers before this respawns.

 

I need those hats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rubidium86
17 hours ago, Hect0rlo said:

Does it actually show up in the "Stolen Hats" section of your wardrobe, otherwise it won't be permanently saved.

Hi Hector - I forgot to check last night! Will look later. I didn't even know there was a stolen hats section! :D

 

 

13 hours ago, Ring Dang Do said:

Select direct link from the drop down menu and it will let you

 

gFB61Gv.jpg

I might be wrong but it looks like you stole that hat while playing online rather than single player so it probably won't have saved.

Surely the OP was Online when he took the screenshots though?

13 hours ago, Ring Dang Do said:

Select direct link from the drop down menu and it will let you

 

gFB61Gv.jpg

I might be wrong but it looks like you stole that hat while playing online rather than single player so it probably won't have saved.

My bad - I didn't recognise his Arthur! 😂 Oh and you ARE the OP! 😆 I'll get me coat ...

 

Edited by Rubidium86
Keep missing stuff ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceD34ler
20 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

So I can keep Marston's gambler hat in the epilogue? Fuuu, I missed It in my first playtrought

Damn, missed it too. Well, let's start over :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
7 minutes ago, IceD34ler said:

Damn, missed it too. Well, let's start over :D

I'm already at chapter 4 hahaha. Working to get legend of the east outfit with N.A. bug to get It at chapter 4 hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

During the mission "Goodbye old Friend" When Arthur gets hit by the O Driscoll sniper if you quickly pick up the police hat it will show up as picked up and added to your inventory but it disappears after the mission. Anyone experiment with this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hect0rlo
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

During the mission "Goodbye old Friend" When Arthur gets hit by the O Driscoll sniper if you quickly pick up the police hat it will show up as picked up and added to your inventory but it disappears after the mission. Anyone experiment with this? 

Yeah, it didn't save for me either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nebulous112
On 12/12/2018 at 6:44 PM, Nebulous112 said:

Anyone know how to get the pig farmer to spawn after Emmet Granger is gone (the original owner)?

 

I’ve been finding other hats for quite a while in-game, and no npc or pigs. Granger’s horse was still there so I took that and rode quite a ways away with it before ditching it. I wonder if I need to go visit all the other gunslingers before this respawns.

 

I need those hats!

Got ‘me! Not from that location, but another location with ranchers. Directly SE of Butcher’s Creek is a farmhouse / ranch right at the crossroads of three roads, and the same hats that spawn on the NPCs that move into the Granger Farm (listed by OP) also spawn on the NPCs there.

 

Also the Plantation Gamblers Hat spawns on a fisherman that fishes on the dock at Lagras (sp?) — not sure if I got the name right, but the little town in the Bayou.

 

Got the additional locations from Enzyme77’s new video. :)

 

Just thought I would share the info with the rest of you hat collectors! Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do
On 12/11/2018 at 4:57 PM, Venosama said:

Can you give me a picture for location of them :( please

Sorry for the late reply, thought I already had. Make a save near this location and keep loading that save until they appear. Good luck!

 

bk9rA6Q.jpg

 

AWfH1qa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake713

You really ought to clean up this list, a lot of the hat names you have listed are not what they are in-game... or are you translating from a different language version of the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do
1 hour ago, Drake713 said:

You really ought to clean up this list, a lot of the hat names you have listed are not what they are in-game... or are you translating from a different language version of the game?

So out of the 40 odd hats a lot of them have the wrong names? How many exactaly have the wrong names? Are you going to bother to point them out to help contribute to the list or just drop a comment like that and then move on?

 

My guess is the fishermans hat and johns gamber hat as I don't actually have them ingame yet. Not sure what other ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do

Ok so I just did a quick google search and Fishermans Hat is actually called Fishermans Hat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
8 minutes ago, Ring Dang Do said:

Ok so I just did a quick google search and Fishermans Hat is actually called Fishermans Hat

 

21 minutes ago, Ring Dang Do said:

So out of the 40 odd hats a lot of them have the wrong names? How many exactaly have the wrong names? Are you going to bother to point them out to help contribute to the list or just drop a comment like that and then move on?

 

My guess is the fishermans hat and johns gamber hat as I don't actually have them ingame yet. Not sure what other ones?

They are accurate. John's Gambler hat and fisherman hat are called just that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do

Which ones then? Moonshine hat instead of moonshiners hat and the raccoon pelt hat? I went to the effort to include pictures of these hats which show their correct names in the pictures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do
36 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

 

They are accurate. John's Gambler hat and fisherman hat are called just that. 

Thanks for checking that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

What about the found hats? How many are there of those? I have the Tricorn hat, the Scarecrow Hat,  the Scarecrow Top Hat, and the Nevada Hat in that list.  I know there's a viking helmet, I don't know where it is, are there others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ring Dang Do
2 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

What about the found hats? How many are there of those? I have the Tricorn hat, the Scarecrow Hat,  the Scarecrow Top Hat, and the Nevada Hat in that list.  I know there's a viking helmet, I don't know where it is, are there others?

Yeah there's a few more. Think there's 3 scarecrow hats in total, plus the miners cap, Chinese skull cap, Morion Helmet, civil war hat. Might be a few others as well I have missed but that's all I can remember for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SneakyDeaky
1 minute ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

What about the found hats? How many are there of those? I have the Tricorn hat, the Scarecrow Hat,  the Scarecrow Top Hat, and the Nevada Hat in that list.  I know there's a viking helmet, I don't know where it is, are there others?

There's a lot of hats and masks, including a miner's helmet with its own light so you don't have to use the lantern.

I use this interactive map that lists every piece of loot in the game, but you may want a more specialized guide,  but I can't really find one for purely "found hats."

Here's some of them but there are more. I just found a ram's head mask at Rathskeller Fork found hanging from one of the wooden pillars of the pergola there.

https://www.polygon.com/red-dead-redemption-2-guide/2018/11/7/18069636/find-every-secret-hat-mask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
6 minutes ago, SneakyDeaky said:

There's a lot of hats and masks, including a miner's helmet with its own light so you don't have to use the lantern.

I use this interactive map that lists every piece of loot in the game, but you may want a more specialized guide,  but I can't really find one for purely "found hats."

Here's some of them but there are more. I just found a ram's head mask at Rathskeller Fork found hanging from one of the wooden pillars of the pergola there.

https://www.polygon.com/red-dead-redemption-2-guide/2018/11/7/18069636/find-every-secret-hat-mask

That one doesn't have the Scarecrow Top Hat, which can be found at Macfarlane's ranch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SneakyDeaky
1 minute ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

That one doesn't have the Scarecrow Top Hat, which can be found at Macfarlane's ranch

Yeah I think we need a guide for found hats now, as there's a lot.

This is the interactive map I've been using that tries to list everything and is updated, but one problem is you have to register if you want to mark stuff as found or create notes and stuff.

https://rdr2map.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.