Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Vote for RDR2 in The Game Awards


Journey_95

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

Says a lot when you don't even know the name of the game

 

Anyway...

 

ezgif-4-fe4a589aac0a.gif?width=471&heigh

 

 

7/10 for story and 10/10 for gameplay?

 

I'm sure we played different games

 

The story is the best thing about RDR 2

You claiming rdr2 gameplay is 5/10 invalidates your opinion and I dont take anything you say seriously. Gow just isn't as good sorry, like I said it wont have the staying power.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GTAgamerWyald said:

God of War is good game I admit. As for the video, it is simply an analytical review analyzing both what the game did good and wrong. I definitely dont see it as the contrarian type of review. 

 

Personally I dont care about the game awards.

 

There is no facts about wich game is better. 

In the end, it all comes to personal opinion. 

For the majority of public and critics, GOW won the award. 

After finishing RDR2 i already knew GOW was my favourite game this year, regardless of any review or award though. 

Edited by Paro93
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAgamerWyald
12 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

For me is the typical "against the wave" review

 

But every game gets a couple of those, to be fair 

Have you even watched the review? Lol.

 

But whatever flows your boat I guess.

11 minutes ago, Paro93 said:

There is no facts about wich game is better. 

In the end, it all comes to personal opinion. 

For the majority of public and critics, GOW won the award. 

After finishing RDR2 i already knew GOW was my favourite game this year, regardless of any review or award though. 

I guess what matters for me is which did what it set out to do better. For me GOW definitely did good in some areas but bad as well in others but it was fun enough experience that I can call it a good game. But If i wanted to play a game with better combat i go play DMC 3, Dark Souls, God Hand etc.

Edited by GTAgamerWyald
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
15 minutes ago, scotthedge12 said:

You claiming rdr2 gameplay is 5/10 invalidates your opinion and I dont take anything you say seriously. Gow just isn't as good sorry, like I said it wont have the staying power.

 

Keep being salty

 

That's the way i like them 

14 minutes ago, GTAgamerWyald said:

Have you even watched the review? Lol.

 

But whatever flows your boat I guess.

I guess what matters for me is which did what it set out to do better. For me GOW definitely did good in some areas but bad as well in others but it was fun enough experience that I can call it a good game. But If i wanted to play a game with better combat i go play DMC 3, Dark Souls, God Hand etc.

 

GoW has better gameplay than any Darksouls or Bloodborne, c'mon now

 

I and love Bloodborne

 

 

DMC 3 is a different story. Pretty much the best hack n slash ever made

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GTAgamerWyald said:

I guess what matters for me is which did what it set out to do better. For me GOW definitely did good in some areas but bad as well in others but it was fun enough experience that I can call it a good game. But If i wanted to play a game with better combat i go play DMC 3, Dark Souls, God Hand etc.

Precisely, in the end, it's just an opinion.

I felt GOW was better in Story and gameplay, wich is pretty much all that matters to me.

RDR2 was awesome as well, and a more complex game no doubt. But not better. Actually, outside the main missions and exploration, everything else in RDR2 felt really boring. And I'm sure many people may disagree with this. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25

@Paro93

 

Critics already proved that they consider RDR2 as the better game in the metacritic scores. I do not understand the TGA results. All of this inconsistency with the critics leaves me with doubts on whether the TGA jury or metacritic scores are reliable and done by professionals or not. Also I think it's evident on different forums that there is a 50/50(if RDR2 isn't leading slightly though which I think it does) split on which game deserved GOTY.Many GOW fans also couldn't believe it won over RDR2. The whole industry went to shock when they announced GOW as the game of the year which says a lot. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
11 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

@Paro93

 

Critics already proved that they consider RDR2 as the better game in the metacritic scores. I do not understand the TGA results. All of this inconsistency with the critics leaves me with doubts on whether the TGA jury is reliable or not. Also I think it's evident on different forums that there is a 50/50(if RDR2 isn't leading slightly though which I think it does) split on which game deserved GOTY.Many FIW fans also couldn't believe it won over RDR2. The whole industry went to shock when they announced GOW as the game of the year which says a lot. 

 

Scores don't tell the whole story. 

 

Many gave RDR 2 10/10 because R*. They were afraid of giving it a lower score. It was just after release that people saw the real flaws that weren't mentioned in the reviews

 

And the votes are decided by the entire staff of a given site. Reviews are scored only from one person

 

RDR 2 was the more divisive game of the two. Many loved it, but many hated it, while GoW was loved across the board

 

RDR 2 is an amazing game, but it has more flaws, and it doesn't matter if it is an open-world or not. 

Edited by Mostly_Red
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

@Paro93

 

Critics already proved that they consider RDR2 as the better game in the metacritic scores. I do not understand the TGA results. All of this inconsistency with the critics leaves me with doubts on whether the TGA jury or metacritic scores are reliable and done by professionals or not. Also I think it's evident on different forums that there is a 50/50(if RDR2 isn't leading slightly though which I think it does) split on which game deserved GOTY.Many GOW fans also couldn't believe it won over RDR2. The whole industry went to shock when they announced GOW as the game of the year which says a lot. 

VGA also proved another point, that GOW was the better game. 

Metascore was high for both games, it was pretty even. Now with a different sample of critics, this time around GOW won. This actually really normal with different samples. 

There's no inconsistency at all. 

GOW won fair and square, and for many people it was the better game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAgamerWyald
1 hour ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

Keep being salty

 

That's the way i like them 

 

GoW has better gameplay than any Darksouls or Bloodborne, c'mon now

 

I and love Bloodborne

 

 

DMC 3 is a different story. Pretty much the best hack n slash ever made

Nah it doesn't. The combat and the difficulty are not nearly as good as Bloodborne or Dark Souls, neither is the enemy variety. There are also those useless rpg elements and boring platforming sections as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red

Disagree as much as you want, but GoW deserved it. It's a masterpiece and  will be remembered as one of the best games ever made. 

 

Like someone once said in RDR 2, "That's the way it is"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAgamerWyald
14 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

Disagree as much as you want, but GoW deserved it. It's a masterpiece and  will be remembered as one of the best games ever made. 

 

Like someone once said in RDR 2, "That's the way it is"

It can get as many awards for all I care. 

 

But what matters is whether it is a good game and it was but flawed as well, not a masterpiece. As far combat action games go, Nioh takes the crown as the best of the past two years

Edited by GTAgamerWyald
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
Just now, GTAgamerWyald said:

It can get as many awards for all I care. 

 

But what matters is whether it is good game and it was but flawed as well, not a masterpiece. As far combat action games go, Nioh takes the crown as the best of the past two years

 

 

So you're saying that RDR 2 is not a masterpiece either, because it has big flaws.

 

Nioh does not have the graphics, story, music, etc, of it. GoW does all that very well and then adds a fantastic gameplay.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest176525326
1 hour ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

Scores don't tell the whole story. 

 

Many gave RDR 2 10/10 because R*. They were afraid of giving it a lower score. It was just after release that people saw the real flaws that weren't mentioned in the reviews.

 

Bollocks, they gave 10/10 because the game deserves that score and not cos it’s made by Rockstar. Of course it’s not perfect, no game is, however it’s as close to perfection as you can get hence the reason why most reviewers scored it 10/10. 

 

GOW may have won the award, but everyone knows whose the people’s champ - RDR2.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
30 minutes ago, O.Z said:

 

Bollocks, they gave 10/10 because the game deserves that score and not cos it’s made by Rockstar. Of course it’s not perfect, no game is, however it’s as close to perfection as you can get hence the reason why most reviewers scored it 10/10. 

 

GOW may have won the award, but everyone knows whose the people’s champ - RDR2.

 

 

Everyone except many fans and who voted for it 

 

.

GoW won, and won well. Let's move on

 

Edited by Mostly_Red
Link to post
Share on other sites

GOW is a great game and it should win GOTY.....But RDR2 should be right there just behind GOW, and should of won it also....there both great games.

Edited by MjrOu812
Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatBenGuy

I hope this game wins Game of the Year because it deserves it through and through! Not only does it feel like GTA IV/EFLC all over again. Another plus for this game is that it is just as good as its predecessor, if not better. I just LOVE historical video games, which is why I love both RDR games! However, what I love the most about it is that it seems as if after GTA V and Mafia III that Take Two Interactive (I classify R* and 2K as one in the same btw) was seeming to bring us down with their writing, characters, etc. However, RDR2 proved the exact opposite! In my book, RDR2 is basically to Take2 as Call of Duty: WW2 and Battlefield I are to Activision and Electronic Arts. Let's just hope that Take2 doesn't fall back down the same rut they were just in like EA and Activision have.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemoyne outlaw

wow im surprised red dead lost. and it even lost to a game i never heard of. but whatever red dead redemption 2 is my game of the year. it destroys any other game from the past few years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Algonquin Assassin
17 hours ago, O.Z said:

Gameplay 5/10 - lol. Why are you even here? 

 

My ratings would be:

 

Story - 7/10

Graphics - 9/10

Immersion - 9/10

OST - 8/10

Gameplay - 10/10

 

Gameplay has always been Rockstar’s forte and RDR2 takes it to the next level. 

Might as well jump on the personal ratings bandwagon. My ratings go something like this.

 

-Story: 9/10. It only loses 1 because of Chapter 5. Everything else including the characters and dialogue are brilliant. To me GTA IV still has the best story of any R* game though since people don't expect much from GTA stories, but GTA IV defied all the odds. I think we all knew Red Dead Redemption 2 was going to be top notch in the story department a long time before we even played the game.

 

-Graphics: 9/10. Admittedly there are times where the RAGE engine starts to show its age, but the world itself looks breathtaking. Almost real.

-Immersion: 10/10. Not much to fault here. Easily the most immersive game I've played in a few years and definitely this generation.

-OST: 10/10. Love it.

-Gameplay. 9/10. Like the story it only loses 1 because of the weird/clunky controls, but IMO it doesn't dampen everything else. Shooting has never felt so satisfying and brutal and to me it's the thing this game gets absolutely spot on. 

 

I think that's a fair assessment. Nothing can be perfect, but it would do the game injustice to not take note of all the hard work R* have put into creating this masterpiece I'm sure we'll all remember 10 years from now. GOTY award or not.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
8 hours ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

Scores don't tell the whole story. 

 

Many gave RDR 2 10/10 because R*. They were afraid of giving it a lower score. It was just after release that people saw the real flaws that weren't mentioned in the reviews

 

And the votes are decided by the entire staff of a given site. Reviews are scored only from one person

 

RDR 2 was the more divisive game of the two. Many loved it, but many hated it, while GoW was loved across the board

 

RDR 2 is an amazing game, but it has more flaws, and it doesn't matter if it is an open-world or not. 

It does matter if it's an open world game. It means R* had a f*ck ton more to do and they did everything nearly as perfect as it could have been. 

 

The same thing about scores can be said about GOW. many critics are afraid to criticize Sony Exclusives these days and point out the flaws. 

 

Not to mention how the Santa Monica team victimized themselves like they are the only studio in the world having a hard time developing a game. 

8 hours ago, Paro93 said:

VGA also proved another point, that GOW was the better game. 

Metascore was high for both games, it was pretty even. Now with a different sample of critics, this time around GOW won. This actually really normal with different samples. 

There's no inconsistency at all. 

GOW won fair and square, and for many people it was the better game.

Unfortunately you'll never know how close the jury votes were which I'm sure it was close as f*ck just like the scores. But 97 and 94 are very different. 84 and 87 are close. But 97 and 94 aren't close from a critic viewpoint. Taking a 97 is much harder. And that's why there are a few games which have taken it. 

 

And many people weren't happy. In Many pre show polls RDR2 was dominating GOW. but thankfully most RDR2 voters(except for a few) were humble and accepted GOW as GOTY even though they disagreed. Unlike many SONY fanboys who were moaning when RDR2 was winning the first awards. 

Edited by TheSantader25
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
1 hour ago, TheSantader25 said:

It does matter if it's an open world game. It means R* had a f*ck ton more to do and they did everything nearly as perfect as it could have been. 

 

The same thing about scores can be said about GOW. many critics are afraid to criticize Sony Exclusives these days and point out the flaws. 

 

Not to mention how the Santa Monica team victimized themselves like they are the only studio in the world having a hard time developing a game. 

Unfortunately you'll never know how close the jury votes were which I'm sure it was close as f*ck just like the scores. But 97 and 94 are very different. 84 and 87 are close. But 97 and 94 aren't close from a critic viewpoint. Taking a 97 is much harder. And that's why there are a few games which have taken it. 

 

And many people weren't happy. In Many pre show polls RDR2 was dominating GOW. but thankfully most RDR2 voters(except for a few) were humble and accepted GOW as GOTY even though they disagreed. Unlike many SONY fanboys who were moaning when RDR2 was winning the first awards. 

 

Like I said 

 

The scores are given by one person only

 

These votes are voted by the entire staff. Means that most people liked GoW better 

 

A score is not everything

Getting a 94-95 like GoW is also very hard these days. Look at TW3, the game with most awards ever and its "only" 92

 

Btw, Tony Hawk's 2 has 98

 

So you're saying that it is better than RDR 2 or GoW....right 

 

About Sony exclusives and their scores ...look at the Knack games, Killzone, Gran Turismo,  Detroit, etc

Unlike games from R*. Even a piece of trash like LA Noire got 89

 

And Santa Monica had a ton of work too. 5 years working on that game and a truckload of money spent 

 

R* in 8 years couldn't nail the most important thing about a game: gameplay. Santa Monica did. 

 

It's not about the genre. It's about how good a game is. 

 

Edit: btw, i voted in RDR 2 for best story, sound design and for Roger Clark 

 

So yeah, I'm a Sony fanboy 

Edited by Mostly_Red
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
9 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

Like I said 

 

The scores are given by one person only

 

These votes are voted by the entire staff. Means that most people liked GoW better 

 

A score is not everything

Getting a 94-95 like GoW is also very hard these days. Look at TW3, the game with most awards ever and its "only" 92

 

Btw, Tony Hawk's 2 has 98

 

So you're saying that it is better than RDR 2 or GoW....right 

 

About Sony exclusives and their scores ...look at the Knack games, Killzone, Gran Turismo,  Detroit, etc

Unlike games from R*. Even a piece of trash like LA Noire got 89

 

And Santa Monica had a ton of work too. 5 years working on that game and a truckload of money spent 

 

R* in 8 years couldn't nail the most important thing about a game: gameplay. Santa Monica did. 

 

It's not about the genre. It's about how good a game is. 

LA noire is trash?It's the best game in it's genre. 

 

But all those staff just count as one vote once again. 

 

Games are compared based on their time. Tony hawk got it years ago and it should be compared to those years games which was better than them as well. RDR2 and GOW got these scores in the same year. And a 97 in 2018 is almost impossible. R* have low scores too. Like manhunt which proves they can get low scores if they have sh*t games but most of the time they pull out masterpieces. Also the metacritic score is an average of 100 critics which means it has variety and reliability. 

 

Despite the flaws of both games there's still no way I can accept GOW over RDR2 despite how great it is. GOTY was picked based on what happened in real life and not by judging the actual game which is a disgrace. And R* did nail the gameplay for their purpose. You and another group of people disagreeing does not change it. GOW had a lot of gameplay problems too. 

 

We can sit and argue all day but we will just ruin the images of these two games. I said it and I stand by my point. RDR2 deserves it more. 

Edited by TheSantader25
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest176525326
37 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

R* in 8 years couldn't nail the most important thing about a game: gameplay. 

 

Really? To me it’s the best part. But whatever, you love GoW, I love RDR2. Case closed

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
13 minutes ago, O.Z said:

 

Really? To me it’s the best part. But whatever, you love GoW, I love RDR2. Case closed

 

I love both, i just love one of them more 

 

 

Btw, apparently Fortnite won last night at something called "Gamers Choice Awards" 

 

So, yeah.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
20 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

I love both, i just love one of them more 

 

 

Btw, apparently Fortnite won last night at something called "Gamers Choice Awards" 

 

So, yeah.... 

Inb4 fortnite wins "The Big Winner" title. 

 

Just a side note. This is how flawed the voting system can be in TGA. This is just an example. The disadvantage could be for any game. GOW or RDR2. but it's just an example to showcase the flaws of the voting system. 

 

So each gaming organization has a vote determined by it's staff. Imagine the "A" organization with 20 critics and also the "B" organization with 20 critics. 

 

The A organization:15 votes for RDR2 and 5 votes for GOW. 

result:One Vote for RDR2

 

The B organization:12 votes for GOW and 8 votes for RDR2

result:One vote for GOW

 

but if you add up the individuals it would be 23-17 lead for RDR2. in other words a "tie" isn't actually a "tie" by TGA standards. Now imagine this happening for 60 organizations. It's not something that certainly can happen but it means there's a possibility that a game with less individual critic votes can win. That is a big ass flaw right there. 

 

And it's not the only problem. Different organizations have different amounts of critics. The A organization could have 100 critics while the B organization could have 30 But both have One vote. How crazy is that? That's why individual critics should be counted. Not organizations. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
24 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Inb4 fortnite wins "The Big Winner" title. 

 

Just a side note. This is how flawed the voting system can be in TGA. This is just an example. The disadvantage could be for any game. GOW or RDR2. but it's just an example to showcase the flaws of the voting system. 

 

So each gaming organization has a vote determined by it's staff. Imagine the "A" organization with 20 critics and also the "B" organization with 20 critics. 

 

The A organization:15 votes for RDR2 and 5 votes for GOW. 

result:One Vote for RDR2

 

The B organization:12 votes for GOW and 8 votes for RDR2

result:One vote for GOW

 

but if you add up the individuals it would be 23-17 lead for RDR2. in other words a "tie" isn't actually a "tie" by TGA standards. Now imagine this happening for 60 organizations. It's not something that certainly can happen but it means there's a possibility that a game with less individual critic votes can win. That is a big ass flaw right there. 

 

And it's not the only problem. Different organizations have different amounts of critics. The A organization could have 100 critics while the B organization could have 30 But both have One vote. How crazy is that? That's why individual critics should be counted. Not organizations. 

 

Why should one critic matter more than many critics? 

 

Who tells me that those who reviewed RDR 2 were not paid by R*? 

 

If we're going down this road of suspicious and assumptions, things are not going to be pretty for both games. 

 

Like @Paro93 said, GoW won fair and square

Most people love GoW, so do the critics. 

Many here have accepted that GoW deserved it. R* fans 

 

 

Even devs from R* loved it. That has to mean something. 

 

It could have gone either way. Went one way. 

 

Now lets bury the hatchet

Edited by Mostly_Red
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest176525326
49 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

I love both, i just love one of them more 

 

 

Btw, apparently Fortnite won last night at something called "Gamers Choice Awards" 

 

So, yeah.... 

You can’t say you love both of them, if you think RDR2’s gameplay deserves 5/10(at best). Come on, the gameplay is the most important part of any game. 

 

PS. I have never played GOW as I am not into linear games...

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
16 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

 

Why should one critic matter more than many critics? 

 

Who tells me that those who reviewed RDR 2 were not paid by R*? 

 

If we're going down this road of suspicious and assumptions, things are not going to be pretty for both games. 

 

Like @Paro93 said, GoW won fair and square

Most people love GoW, so do the critics. 

Many here have accepted that GoW deserved it. R* fans 

 

 

Even devs from R* loved it. That has to mean something. 

 

It could have gone either way. Went one way. 

 

Now lets bury the hatchet

I just presented facts. I didn't say anyone paid anyone(Either Sony or R* can pay if you want to go down that path). This is just how flawed the voting system is. Who knows maybe GOW was actually at a disadvantage because of this system. But the truth is this system is flawed as f*ck. And once again "Most" means the majority. The majority didn't want GOW. it was a 50/50 split at best. Cory Barlog said he loved RDR2 as well. Devs do this all the time. 

Edited by TheSantader25
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
14 minutes ago, O.Z said:

You can’t say you love both of them, if you think RDR2’s gameplay deserves 5/10(at best). Come on, the gameplay is the most important part of any game. 

 

PS. I have never played GOW as I am not into linear games...

 

Loved the story, loved the setting, the music, the Immersion, the characters 

 

But the gameplay was not good. That's why GoW is my goty, and the reason it won. It nailed everything 

Edited by Mostly_Red
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, voting system's does have it's problems. It always will have.

But GOW and RDR2 competed in the same conditions, so those "flaws" were applied for both of them. 

Conspiracies, what if, and any subjective opinion, none of them based on actual fact, won't change that GOW was preferred by most of VGA judges.

That's actually the only straight fact we can work with, that GOW won and was preferred in that context..

 

And even than, as i said before, voting is just voting, doesn't mean one is superior to the other. There is no way to objectively say that one is better than the other. You can present arguments, that will never go outside "i think". So this is also a not good way to demonstrate wich one is better.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Paro93
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mostly_Red
10 minutes ago, Paro93 said:

Yes, voting system's does have it's problems. It always will have.

But GOW and RDR2 competed in the same conditions, so those "flaws" were applied for both of them. 

Conspiracies, what if, and any subject opinion, none of them based on actual fact, won't change that GOW was preferred by most of VGA judges.

That's actually the only straight fact we can work with, that GOW won and was preferred in that context..

 

And even than, as i said before, voting is just voting, doesn't mean one is superior to the other. There is no way to objectively say that one is better than the other. You can present arguments, that will never go outside "i think". So this is also a not good way to demonstrate wich one is better.

 

 

 

 

 

I second this 

 

I would be ok if RDR 2 won. It has its merits and did a lot well 

 

The fact that some people are so pissed because GoW won is beyond me. 

 

If it lost to AC? Ok, i would understand the upset. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.