Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vladistar_895

GTA VCS 10th anniversary for Android?

VCS on Android  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thing VCS should be realeased in Android,iPhone and iOs?

Vladistar_895

GTA VCS 10th anniversary was in 2016.Rockstar usually launches games of 3d universe(Advance is exception) to Androis at the 10th anniversary.What happened?Even LCS got android version of 10th anniversary and VCS no?Why?VCS is better!!!!!Explain me why.I think it was Online.#boycotgtav

Edited by Vladistar_895

FlexiveFowl

I would love to see VCS on Android and ISO, but I think R* might be skipping it because the game itself sold poorly when released, and LCS sold poorly on mobile. But lets just hope R* makes it. 

Reyiz Kovan

I hope it comes to mobile if aimming and controls won't suck like gta vc mobile.

GTAFanLuca

Let's hope it does come.

SMACKED!

I was very disappointed due to the fact that it wasn't released on its 10th anniversary, hope Rockstar releases it someday.

I'm definitely buying it if it comes out on Android.

Btw a topic was already made discussing VCS being released on mobile.

Edited by SMACKED!

Ivan1997GTA

Well, now that R* has stopped milking the GTA Online cash cow and Red Dead Redemption II has come out, I think they would most likely focus on developing DLC for the latter (mostly for its Online component, I suspect). In 2016, a mobile port of Bully, titled the Anniversary Edition was released, and R* missed the mark in 2017 to release a mobile port of one of their games, so hopefully they might make a mobile port of Vice City Stories this year, but I'm not holding out for it. Apart from the fact that the previous mobile ports of GTA games did poorly, especially Liberty City Stories, there's also the fact of music licenses expiring a few years ago, and I don't think R* would want to renew the licenses again, so a majority of the songs would have to be removed for the mobile port of Vice City Stories, like with the mobile ports of Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories. I could care less about the music, I just want the port to be at least playable on low-end Android devices.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Hmmm nice bike

I don't think many of the mobile ports sold that well, especially LCS. That plus the fact that VCS would have even more expensive tracks to license than LCS and the fact that a ton of songs might even be removed might all factor into why we never saw VCS. It's a shame, because I think it's a great title and easily the most underrated GTA, but I don't think they're going to port it any time soon, if at all.

XgamerX

On 13 November 2018 at 2:50 AM, FlexiveFowl said:

I would love to see VCS on Android and ISO, but I think R* might be skipping it because the game itself sold poorly when released, and LCS sold poorly on mobile. But lets just hope R* makes it. 

Only time will tell us whether GTA

VCS will be released mobile devices or not

XgamerX

Rockstar usually releases games on december thursdays so guys lets hope whether the game will be released by the end of this year or not.

Lennart -

Spoiler:

It will not be released. 

Being a decent game, VCS sold pretty poorly and R* won't risk any losses if they have other income sources.

Honestly, I'd appreciate a port as an addition to my PS2 and to my 4 PSP versions of the game but the odds are stacked against us. 

Deal with it. 

Papa_Flow1
On 11/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, FlexiveFowl said:

I heard the same thing in this site. I guess the sells weren’t well for Vice city stories so Rockstar Games has no intentions on releasing it on iPhone and android devices. Which sucks because I really love Vice city stories. I loved building up the businesses and ranks. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:54 AM, Ivan1997GTA said:

Well, now that R* has stopped milking the GTA Online cash cow and Red Dead Redemption II has come out, I think they would most likely focus on developing DLC for the latter (mostly for its Online component, I suspect). In 2016, a mobile port of Bully, titled the Anniversary Edition was released, and R* missed the mark in 2017 to release a mobile port of one of their games, so hopefully they might make a mobile port of Vice City Stories this year, but I'm not holding out for it. Apart from the fact that the previous mobile ports of GTA games did poorly, especially Liberty City Stories, there's also the fact of music licenses expiring a few years ago, and I don't think R* would want to renew the licenses again, so a majority of the songs would have to be removed for the mobile port of Vice City Stories, like with the mobile ports of Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories. I could care less about the music, I just want the port to be at least playable on low-end Android devices.

I didn’t even realized they released Bully on mobile. I spend countless hours playing that game as a child ❤️😎

I heard the same thing. Are you playing RDR2 online ?