Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Vladistar_895

GTA VCS 10th anniversary for Android?

VCS on Android  

103 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you thing VCS should be realeased in Android,iPhone and iOs?



Recommended Posts

Vladistar_895

GTA VCS 10th anniversary was in 2016.Rockstar usually launches games of 3d universe(Advance is exception) to Androis at the 10th anniversary.What happened?Even LCS got android version of 10th anniversary and VCS no?Why?VCS is better!!!!!Explain me why.I think it was Online.#boycotgtav

Edited by Vladistar_895

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlexiveFowl

I would love to see VCS on Android and ISO, but I think R* might be skipping it because the game itself sold poorly when released, and LCS sold poorly on mobile. But lets just hope R* makes it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyiz Kovan

I hope it comes to mobile if aimming and controls won't suck like gta vc mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAFanLuca

Let's hope it does come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lancerator

I was very disappointed due to the fact that it wasn't released on its 10th anniversary, hope Rockstar releases it someday.

 

I'm definitely buying it if it comes out on Android.

 

Btw a topic was already made discussing VCS being released on mobile.

Edited by SMACKED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan1997GTA

Well, now that R* has stopped milking the GTA Online cash cow and Red Dead Redemption II has come out, I think they would most likely focus on developing DLC for the latter (mostly for its Online component, I suspect). In 2016, a mobile port of Bully, titled the Anniversary Edition was released, and R* missed the mark in 2017 to release a mobile port of one of their games, so hopefully they might make a mobile port of Vice City Stories this year, but I'm not holding out for it. Apart from the fact that the previous mobile ports of GTA games did poorly, especially Liberty City Stories, there's also the fact of music licenses expiring a few years ago, and I don't think R* would want to renew the licenses again, so a majority of the songs would have to be removed for the mobile port of Vice City Stories, like with the mobile ports of Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories. I could care less about the music, I just want the port to be at least playable on low-end Android devices.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmmm nice bike

I don't think many of the mobile ports sold that well, especially LCS. That plus the fact that VCS would have even more expensive tracks to license than LCS and the fact that a ton of songs might even be removed might all factor into why we never saw VCS. It's a shame, because I think it's a great title and easily the most underrated GTA, but I don't think they're going to port it any time soon, if at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XgamerX

 

On 13 November 2018 at 2:50 AM, FlexiveFowl said:

I would love to see VCS on Android and ISO, but I think R* might be skipping it because the game itself sold poorly when released, and LCS sold poorly on mobile. But lets just hope R* makes it. 

Only time will tell us whether GTA

VCS will be released mobile devices or not

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XgamerX

Rockstar usually releases games on december thursdays so guys lets hope whether the game will be released by the end of this year or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lennart -

Spoiler:

It will not be released. 

Being a decent game, VCS sold pretty poorly and R* won't risk any losses if they have other income sources.

Honestly, I'd appreciate a port as an addition to my PS2 and to my 4 PSP versions of the game but the odds are stacked against us. 

Deal with it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Papa_Flow1
On 11/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, FlexiveFowl said:

I would love to see VCS on Android and ISO, but I think R* might be skipping it because the game itself sold poorly when released, and LCS sold poorly on mobile. But lets just hope R* makes it. 

I heard the same thing in this site. I guess the sells weren’t well for Vice city stories so Rockstar Games has no intentions on releasing it on iPhone and android devices. Which sucks because I really love Vice city stories. I loved building up the businesses and ranks. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:54 AM, Ivan1997GTA said:

Well, now that R* has stopped milking the GTA Online cash cow and Red Dead Redemption II has come out, I think they would most likely focus on developing DLC for the latter (mostly for its Online component, I suspect). In 2016, a mobile port of Bully, titled the Anniversary Edition was released, and R* missed the mark in 2017 to release a mobile port of one of their games, so hopefully they might make a mobile port of Vice City Stories this year, but I'm not holding out for it. Apart from the fact that the previous mobile ports of GTA games did poorly, especially Liberty City Stories, there's also the fact of music licenses expiring a few years ago, and I don't think R* would want to renew the licenses again, so a majority of the songs would have to be removed for the mobile port of Vice City Stories, like with the mobile ports of Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories. I could care less about the music, I just want the port to be at least playable on low-end Android devices.

I didn’t even realized they released Bully on mobile. I spend countless hours playing that game as a child ❤️😎

I heard the same thing. Are you playing RDR2 online ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cosmin540

I doubt it. If they were to release it for mobile devices they would have to renew the licenses with Phil Collins and other stuff and that costs alot of $$$ and Rockstar no like spending muneh, they like getting muneh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
On 12/27/2018 at 4:09 PM, Cosmin540 said:

I doubt it. If they were to release it for mobile devices they would have to renew the licenses with Phil Collins and other stuff and that costs alot of $$$ and Rockstar no like spending muneh, they like getting muneh

You couldn't said it better but you forget to say that is an old ass game as well. So, rest in peace a possible mobile port, seems it won't happen. Also LCS and VCS has been taking so long time to arrive to PS4, since 2017 or so. They forgot it or it won't happen as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mustafa the king

I wish they do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KoolKid98189

GTA VCS was so underrated, they tried to make it like San Andreas since LCS was a huge step down from SA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DownInTheHole
Posted (edited)

Considering more than 60% of VCS's soundtrack consists of really expensive licensed soundtracks (especially In The Air Tonight) unlike LCS, R* would most likely axe off most of it from a hypothetical mobile port.

 

Just play the game on a mobile emulator for the full experience.

Edited by YouSitTightBuddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JTap0

It would be nice if they did, but I could totally understand if they didn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwozdek

Such a shame this game didn't make it to the smartphones. Would pay double price for it, if it was ever released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luís Miguel2345
Em 04/12/2018 às 15:46, XgamerX disse:

A Rockstar também lança jogos nas quintas-feiras de dezembro, sendo assim, o jogo será lançado no final deste ano ou não.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwozdek
On 3/10/2019 at 3:32 AM, DownInTheHole said:

Just play the game on a mobile emulator for the full experience.

Well yeah, that's what I do right now. I think that's all wet got left.

It's running very nice on Android and PSP emulator though.

Edited by Gwozdek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
‫DefaultUserName

Having Mobile Port would give us alot of Beta/Unreleased content and such.

So getting any port would be nice. But its already 2years too late to get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

I don’t even like VCS and I know it sold like sh*t but I’d still like for rockstar to release it for mobile just for posterity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inadequate
On 9/15/2019 at 7:20 AM, universetwisters said:

I don’t even like VCS and I know it sold like sh*t but I’d still like for rockstar to release it for mobile just for posterity

And just to shut up everyone out there crying for VCS mobile lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BetaHunter04
On 3/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, DownInTheHole said:

Considering more than 60% of VCS's soundtrack consists of really expensive licensed soundtracks (especially In The Air Tonight) unlike LCS, R* would most likely axe off most of it from a hypothetical mobile port.

 

Just play the game on a mobile emulator for the full experience.

Well how are we going to play it on a emulator if were on IOS Then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DownInTheHole
39 minutes ago, BetaHunter04 said:

Well how are we going to play it on a emulator if were on IOS Then?

then that's your loss buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KoolKid98189

It's probably because of Phil Collins, R* lost the license for it so they couldn't just cut out the story as it would make no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
On 11/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, KoolKid98189 said:

It's probably because of Phil Collins, R* lost the license for it so they couldn't just cut out the story as it would make no sense.

 

Didn't they cut out the Haitian/Cuban missions from later releases of Vice City or something like that? I'm sure even if they did cut the missions out it wouldn't be much of a loss to the plot since Phil Collin's appearance in the game was literally "Oh look a celebrity okay back to the plot". He offered literally nothing at all other than good music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duhillestpunk

They are too stuck on GTAO and RDO. Money hungry assholes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
On 11/2/2019 at 5:15 PM, KoolKid98189 said:

It's probably because of Phil Collins, R* lost the license for it so they couldn't just cut out the story as it would make no sense.

This keeps getting brought up but it's false, Phil Collins was happy to be in GTA and kept a good relationship with Rockstar for years after when it came to licensing Phil Collins & Genesis songs. IF music was one of the main reasons it'd be the majority of songs on stations like WAVE 103 which had a LOT of famous tracks, but the most likely fact is, sales for GTA LCS and Bully were completely abysmal, like beyond terrible on both Android and iOS, the fire was gone, GTA3 and GTA SA were the best selling and GTA VC wasn't far behind but those later games just bombed, combine that with the port studios needing contact at Rockstar North which during that period would've also been difficult after most of the old time staff quit/left/moved on after the Leslie Benzies incident, it just wouldn't have been worth it for Rockstar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tedk2

Maybe rockstar games has given up any remastered games on ios and android platform, and put focus on the nintendo switch platform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.