Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
yarab

Are there others Artwork from Gta 2

yarab

I make this topic because i couldn,t find any other Artworks from Grand theft auto 2, so i thought you could help me and post it in the new Topic.

yarab

screeny_tdr_menu02.jpg

yarab

So Guys i have found another Artwork

gta3_art.png

artwork_art4.jpg

I don,t know what this Picture is supposed about be, can you tell me so i understand

universetwisters

Probably concept art

yarab

but i dont know what this second picture is meant to be because i see four mens

DimitriFaustin

First picture's an awesome find - kudos! I've seen the second picture before somewhere out of a gaming magazine a long time ago, can't remember the name of that magazine though.

Third picture's meant to illustrate what people in Anywhere City are generally like - outside of those shouting "Gimme your wallet!", stealing your car, the Elvis impersonators, etc.

Here's a link to more GTA 2 concept artwork:

http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Artwork_(GTA2)

Hope this helps.

yarab

Thanks DimitriFaustin i find this third picture interesting because i t looks like the first guy is angry and something happens to his eye, the guy in the middle pull his pants of and the two other guys are looking younger than i thought probaly 17-18 years old 

and can you explain me what they are doing

DimitriFaustin
7 hours ago, yarab said:

Thanks DimitriFaustin i find this third picture interesting because i t looks like the first guy is angry and something happens to his eye, the guy in the middle pull his pants of and the two other guys are looking younger than i thought probaly 17-18 years old 

and can you explain me what they are doing

No problem! I can't really say for sure if they're teenagers or not, but the general idea is that Anywhere City is full of sick, depraved people - which is why it's (in my honest opinion, at least) the most dangerous

setting in the entire series. I was going to say that those four people illustrated may have something to do with the Loonies given their crazy behaviour, but I'm pretty confident that they're just run of the mill people

in the city. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Just my two cents.

yarab

i like it what you say about the people from anywhere city i mean why are they becoming mean, agressive, swear a lot and becoming violent is it because they are unhappy or has something to do with Zaibatsu?

And how could not the police do something

DimitriFaustin

The Zaibatsu peddle around all sorts of drugs around the city - which do all kinds of stuff. The police are over-worked, ill-tempered, and are just beginning to lose their patience.

I greatly recommend checking out the GTA 2 website for more information - and as to not de-rail this thread, please PM me (or other folks here) if you've got more questions.

yarab

med_gallery_536_70_11116.gif

here is a artwork which i find underrated

Zaibatsu Corporation

and here is another artwork, i find this interesting with this second picture because this 3D style looks amazing and i could wish if someone find other pictures from this style i want to see pictures from elmo and other characters

Edited by yarab

yarab

Have someone find other pictures in 3d style like this ?

Edited by yarab

yarab

Bildergebnis für zaibatsu gta

Es gibt dieses  Bild für dich, DimitriFaustin, ich hoffe, es gefällt dir und ich möchte wissen, ob du andere Bilder über den Tutorial-Typ und andere Charaktere aus diesem Spiel gefunden hast und ich möchte wissen, welcher 3D-Stil es ist

yarab
3 hours ago, yarab said:

Bildergebnis für zaibatsu gta

There is this picture for you, DimitriFaustin, i hope you like it especially in 3d , if you found other pictures about the tutorial guy and other Characters from this game send me and you can explain me which 3d style is it?

yarab

Image result for gta 2 artwork

Here is a picture it is maybe Trey welsh, Uno carb or Red Valdez but i dont know if others can tell me what this guy is it could be just a z-men but he looks like one of the three

DimitriFaustin

That picture above is definitely Zaibatsu - can't say for sure if it's Trey Welsh, Red Valdez or Uno Carb.

As for your request you made in your PM to me regarding the tutorial guy, this picture's the closest that resembles him (all the normal pedestrians have his face during a mission):

gallery_536_70_10703.jpg

Here's the link:

https://www.gtaforum.nl/gallery/image/1167-redneck/

yarab

Related image

Here is a picture which is for me unrelated but interesting and  especialiy how he looks like, i mean he is big and has big hands but a small head and can someone tell me why he looks like, could it be a experiment or is it just a normal body?

yarab

Image result for gta 2 artwork

This picture is interesting with this guy sitting in a chair which looks like a teenager for me and this special agent what is seems like a torture scene for me 

lol232

Somehow I really like the GTA 2 concept. The Fight Club-esque bonkers dystopia vibe. Similar to that flash game Sonny 2. GTA 6 with such vibe would probably be awesome but wacky at the same time.

yarab

You are right this concepts are really cool and very dark

yarab

008.jpg

Here for you guys another artwork i hope you guys like it because it resemble me of Akira and cowboy bebop.

MysteryDriverX
On 11/10/2018 at 6:57 PM, yarab said:

screeny_tdr_menu02.jpg

That's the car from Carmageddon TDR 2000 right?

51uipd1k9mL.jpg

Edited by MysteryDriverX

yarab

Yes i didn't know that is from another Game, i thought that was a beta from this Game.