Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J.Dunbar

Missing Princess: Zinsmeister (Van Horn)

J.Dunbar

Any ideas where we can find the missing princess. 

What we already know:

- Wanted picture to get in van horn

- random stranger in a camp talking about his search for her for 8 jears and the only thing he knows is that shestill has to be in van horn

- she has birthmarks in face and hand 

- she has to be grown up now 

- some of here toys can be found at the fence in v. H. 

- dog at the fence is acting strange (barking at windows) 

So any more hints or ideas? Want this to be solved! 

Edited by J.Dunbar

SAS_Intruder

Yeah, I noticed that dog barking at the house as well but so far no interactions available.  

MarlboroMan1995

This has me going crazy!

J.Dunbar
11 hours ago, MarlboroMan1995 said:

This has me going crazy!

Same to me... I can't believe this is a dead end mystery 

SneakyDeaky

Decided to check this out. Went to the fence and over to her belongings and the guy there said "I brought them from out of the river. A lot of stories about them, who knows if they are true"

What if we need to focus on the river and maybe we need to literally fish for the next piece of the puzzle. However with a legendary fish there I think someone would have discovered something by now.

J.Dunbar
16 hours ago, SneakyDeaky said:

Decided to check this out. Went to the fence and over to her belongings and the guy there said "I brought them from out of the river. A lot of stories about them, who knows if they are true"

What if we need to focus on the river and maybe we need to literally fish for the next piece of the puzzle. However with a legendary fish there I think someone would have discovered something by now.

Wtf. Who told you that and how did u trigger it? Fishing seems to be a good idea... Did u check the shore already? Or maybe a captain of one of these boats around there in v. H. 

Edit: the legendary fish is down at the lighthouse. Maybe to far away. 

Edited by J.Dunbar

SneakyDeaky
3 hours ago, J.Dunbar said:

Wtf. Who told you that and how did u trigger it? Fishing seems to be a good idea... Did u check the shore already? Or maybe a captain of one of these boats around there in v. H. 

Edit: the legendary fish is down at the lighthouse. Maybe to far away. 

The guy in the fence in VH told me that when I stood right next to her things.

MarlboroMan1995

I’ve been going in and out of the fence and always looking at the chest while I’m there. Guess I’m gonna search the river bank now!

SneakyDeaky

I have tried for the last hour to recreate the dialogue from the fence and record it but it's not working. I tried two different saves. I don't understand why. You can look at my previous posts and see I am not one for trolling or screwing around on this forum, I assure you I stood next to the items and the fence told me how he fished them out the river and there's stories about those items but who knows if they are true.

It's possible it's a one time piece of dialogue but that doesn't explain why I can't recreate it with an earlier save.

MarlboroMan1995

@SneakyDeaky I’m trying right now. The fence hasn’t  said it, he’s saying a lot though. I’m waiting!

oh damn! I was standing by the box waiting for the fence to talk and two black lines appeared like a cut scene! Just because I was inactive though haha!! I had a 1 second heart attack!

Edited by MarlboroMan1995

Eram

Afaik, some "sh*ts" can switch places and pop up elsewhere on a different save/user ;) 

Edited by Eram

Iroquois
On 11/14/2018 at 12:05 PM, J.Dunbar said:

Same to me... I can't believe this is a dead end mystery 

It's a red dead end mystery. You missed the opportunity.

Iroquois

Well i found her parents. They are in manzanita post if you guys havent found them yet. There is a note in the floorboard and in the chimney

MarlboroMan1995
5 hours ago, Iroquois said:

Well i found her parents. They are in manzanita post if you guys havent found them yet. There is a note in the floorboard and in the chimney

Pm what the letter says. I cannot read it. 

MarlboroMan1995

@Iroquois has found a lead. In manzanita post (the rdr 1 safe house) you find a photo under a floor plank with two adults and a baby. You cannot see the child’s face, but she looks like the doll with a bonnet next to the chest at the fence. On the back it’s says “UREN”. Google translates it as “hours” but apperantly it can mean “privileged birth” or “well born”. There is also a letter in the chimney there. I cannot translate it though. 

Iroquois
11 minutes ago, MarlboroMan1995 said:

@Iroquois has found a lead. In manzanita post (the rdr 1 safe house) you find a photo under a floor plank with two adults and a baby. You cannot see the child’s face, but she looks like the doll with a bonnet next to the chest at the fence. On the back it’s says “UREN”. Google translates it as “hours” but apperantly it can mean “privileged birth” or “well born”. There is also a letter in the chimney there. I cannot translate it though. 

Yes that's it! Sorry, I have issues uploading photos to this site. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. I'll try it again. Btw, I think the two adults look similiar sort of to the adults in that cabin. I went at night time. If you stand close by, you can hear them speaking norwegian/finnish or whatever language it is

Edited by Iroquois

MarlboroMan1995

Saw a girl with similar hair. Went back and she’s not there. Next time I’m gonna big tire her and head to the police lol

roggek
24 minutes ago, MarlboroMan1995 said:

No, "Uren" in Norweigan, means unholy in English, (litterally an unwanted Child outside of marriage?)...

Gives that some more clues?

Edited by roggek

MarlboroMan1995
21 minutes ago, roggek said:

No, "Uren" in Norweigan, means unholy in English, (litterally an unwanted Child outside of marriage?)...

Gives that some more clues?

The question is what does it mean their tongue. Not English. 

MarlboroMan1995

Here is what was found. The cabin a Manzanita post has to be where she went missing from I ASSUME.

XbYhgZP.jpg

tyKk9hi.jpg

iMeb5VX.jpg

Just found this on the man in the cabin. 

It’s call “Norwegian newspaper clipping”

ZEdoh41.jpg

Rough translation of paper clipping. Not able to read all words because of the thumb holding to the edge of the clipping. 

mFfzXn5.jpg

Edited by MarlboroMan1995

FunGaming

I dont think this has anything to do with th missing princess, if it did it would have been in Fench Luxembourg language not Norwegian, Norway is way up North and long ways from Luxembourg. Also the parents would have been much older now then the couple living there if they are even still alive. And lets not forget we are talking about a Royal Family, the people there in that cabin look awfull poor.

I think this is an entire different mistery all together since everyone living at Manzanita is Norwegian and something is going on there, you can even hear other NPC's give clues about them.

Btw, this is what someone posted on Reddit

"I’m now in the Post epilogue part of the game performing a stranger mission for somebody you will meet just outside of tall trees at this part of the game.

In one of their missions I got into an altercation with some gentlemen camped in tall trees and looted their bodies to find a ‘Norwegian Newspaper Scrap’ When translated by my Norwegian friend it depicts a brutal murder which took place in Norway some time ago where a husband and wife plus infant child were killed.

I visited the small shack outside of the main house at Manzanita Post and found when searching the house a ‘Norwegian Photo’ and ‘Norwegian Journal Entry’ The photo depicts a husband and wife plus infant child and written on the back of the photo is “UREN!” Which translates to Unclean.

Painfully translating the journal entry tells a tale of man who “cannot sleep at night for the sounds of their screams” and how “living with this guilt is hardly worth living it all”

I’m really hooked on this bit of back log lore but I absolutely cannot find anymore clues about this! It’s prompted no extra dialogues or anything of the sort. Presumably because Arthur Morgan cannot read Norwegian, thus ultimately couldn’t possibly know the translation.

Searching online has provided nothing and nobody is discussing this yet. If any of you have found anything similar I would greatly welcome this discussion.

This is a first time post so I’m terribly sorry if I’ve slipped the rules, I don’t believe this is a spoiler in any way as there are no mission references to it, simply some additional lore."

Going by this it couldnt be the princess mystery since child and parents were murdered. Unlike the princess who disappeared and the parents were still alive when that happened since they put out the missing persons posters.

But something is definitely going on at Manzanita Post

Iroquois

Cool. Could be. But what if this norwegian stole this kid numerous times? At birth? Then it was retrieved? Then at an older age stolen back again? Like why would the princess and family be visiting the west united states, the middle of nowhere with dangerous outlaws and pet horses and deer that run you off mountains?

I have a feeling that any commotion with the princess occurred back in luxembourg. The norwegian family seen in the pic couldve been caretakers or something. Idk I watch way too many movies.

SneakyDeaky

Doesn't help with the mystery, but earlier I took the bounty off the wall and it kept respawning over and over again in front of me everytime i took it from the wall. Infinitely it would seem.

It made me wonder if the mystery is glitched or unfinished.

MarlboroMan1995
5 hours ago, SneakyDeaky said:

Doesn't help with the mystery, but earlier I took the bounty off the wall and it kept respawning over and over again in front of me everytime i took it from the wall. Infinitely it would seem.

It made me wonder if the mystery is glitched or unfinished.

The poster I take off the wall won’t be in my satchel after a few days and if I go back to van horn it’s on the wall. 

MarlboroMan1995
On 11/14/2018 at 6:33 PM, SneakyDeaky said:

The fence just said it to me. But I was not standing by the chest when he said it. 

Ring Dang Do

It's also mentioned in the news paper as well. It says that she disappeared while on a hunting trip but has been spotted recently in a small American town and that a ransom was never made so probably she was stolen by a wealthy person or a couple just wanting a child. It says her brother is still looking for her and denies any involvement. 

She will be 20 years old. 

wonder if the fence is involved since he has her toys/chest?

Edited by Ring Dang Do

Qbert

20 year's old you say? Remember that woman on the train in red dead 1 at the beginning of the game? What was her name? She looked about 20 or so and was traveling alone I believe 

MarlboroMan1995

I found a girl that looks damn similar in Van Horn saloon. Same hair style and blonde. About 20

Ring Dang Do

Just adding the screenshots from the news paper as it didn't work before.yz9DDGn.jpg

HtEtwiO.jpg

simmun

"Uren" could mean impure in English - implying that the family was murdered due to they being impure. My only guess and in a historical setting; maybe they were murdered because the father were from Tangier and the mother from Norway? Like a racial motivated murder? obviously I don't know but that is my best guess as it plays on the racial sentiment back then. Maybe also they weren't married. I know people from at least Norway back then took Christianity very serious. Actually all of the points below perfectly describes the Norwegian word "Uren" 100%. 

adjective
  1. not pure; combined with something else; tainted or sullied
  2. (in certain religions)
    1. (of persons) ritually unclean and as such debarred from certain religious ceremonies
    2. (of foodstuffs, vessels, etc) debarred from certain religious uses
  3. (of a colour) mixed with another colour or with black or white
  4. of more than one origin or style, as of architecture or other design

Edited by simmun