Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

What to do with no longer needed weapons?


Smokewood
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is there a way to sell or delete older now unwanted weapons?

Am I missing something? What is the point of keeping the starter repeater once you buy a better one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Digitalbulletz
1 hour ago, Smokewood said:

Is there a way to sell or delete older now unwanted weapons?

Am I missing something? What is the point of keeping the starter repeater once you buy a better one? 

Not sure, I hope there is a way to discard any unwanted weapons don't really care if I can't sell them just wanna clean up the weapon wheel. All I need is my Pump shotty, twin double-actions, long block sniper, and the bow. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This drives me crazy. Being able to remove a gun from the wheel seems such a simple feature to include. But hey, I don't make video games, I know nothing. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Digitalbulletz said:

Not sure, I hope there is a way to discard any unwanted weapons don't really care if I can't sell them just wanna clean up the weapon wheel. All I need is my Pump shotty, twin double-actions, long block sniper, and the bow. 

You must not hunt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Antagonize someone enough for them to fight you. Pull the gun you want gone out. Then if you're lucky the enemy should disarm you. That's if they don't pull out a gun or run away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Digitalbulletz
2 hours ago, ¡MAYDAY! said:

You must not hunt.

What makes you say that? Bow and the long rifle is really all u need to hunt with or am I missing something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Digitalbulletz said:

What makes you say that? Bow and the long rifle is really all u need to hunt with or am I missing something?

You need different rifles/weapons for different animals. If you want perfect pelts, at least.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lonely-Martin
16 minutes ago, Rykjeklut said:

You need different rifles/weapons for different animals. If you want perfect pelts, at least.

And various ammo, I believe. (For bigger game).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Digitalbulletz
1 hour ago, Rykjeklut said:

You need different rifles/weapons for different animals. If you want perfect pelts, at least.

 

1 hour ago, Lonely-Martin said:

And various ammo, I believe. (For bigger game).

Crazy, that tells you how much time I spend hunting. I just thought bows were for small-medium game and the long rifle was for big game, didn't realize there were so many other factors. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lonely-Martin
Just now, Digitalbulletz said:

Crazy, that tells you how much time I spend hunting. I just thought bows were for small-medium game and the long rifle was for big game, didn't realize there were so many other factors. 

I quite like the depth of all of these activities myself, but do agree it's also not for all. Some just like a faster paced game. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Digitalbulletz
5 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I quite like the depth of all of these activities myself, but do agree it's also not for all. Some just like a faster paced game. :)

That's what makes this game so f*ckin sick, all the little details to different activities you can spend your time doing it's ridiculous.

 

Edit: I love it

Edited by Digitalbulletz
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-11-06-red-dead-redemption-2-hunting-perfect-pelt-hide-skin-4975

 

This really helped me get to grips with how involved hunting is in RDR2.  You can take it really seriously if you want! 

 

Anyone got any tips on where to find certain animals?  Or are they all just all over the place?  I particularly need to find some Eagret feathers for a stranger mission...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah i had weapons randomly disappear , if i knew how to get that to happen again thatd be great

10 hours ago, HockeyMike24 said:

Antagonize someone enough for them to fight you. Pull the gun you want gone out. Then if you're lucky the enemy should disarm you. That's if they don't pull out a gun or run away.

this is probly what happen with me, i lost a rare knife that i found

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rykjeklut said:

You need different rifles/weapons for different animals. If you want perfect pelts, at least.

Not really. I mean yes it may say use a repeater but it doesn't say use a light repeater.

Also no matter what it says, it you use the bow and get a shot in the neck the pelt will always be perfect.

 

My favorite hunting rifle is the .22 varmint. Quail, turkey, raccoons, ducks, etc.... they don't stand a chance.

Edited by Smokewood
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.