Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Logging Camp?


Recommended Posts

I was slowly making my way to a side mission coming up on this logging camp....and these loggers cut down a pretty big tree, and the tree fell right on the trail and it landed also on one of the loggers broke both of legs and the other men trying to get it off of him, I walked up to them and the forman told the injured man he wasn't getting a full days pay, I then cracked up laughing! Rockstar has thought of everything to keep you on the edge of your seat? Good Stuff! 😎

Edited by MjrOu812
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CaliMeatWagon
11 hours ago, MjrOu812 said:

I was slowly making my way to a side mission coming up on this logging camp....and these loggers cut down a pretty big tree, and the tree fell right on the trail and it landed also on one of the loggers broke both of legs and the other men trying to get it off of him, I walked up to them and the forman told the injured man he wasn't getting a full days pay, I then cracked up laughing! Rockstar has thought of everything to keep you on the edge of your seat? Good Stuff! 😎

I've been by that camp a couple of times. There is a little shack/cabin that I've witnessed slowly get built up. From foundation, to frames, to walls. This game truly is one of the greatest. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CaliMeatWagon said:

I've been by that camp a couple of times. There is a little shack/cabin that I've witnessed slowly get built up. From foundation, to frames, to walls. This game truly is one of the greatest. 

Yes, the attention to detail is truly breath taking....I wish more game studios took the time like Rockstar does? CD Project Red is the only studio that comes close.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

These are called Event Areas. 

 

Pop by, help out, come back later and the place has developed. Repeat a few times over the story, and the world grows.

 

Epic to watch/help out with.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

These are called Event Areas. 

 

Pop by, help out, come back later and the place has developed. Repeat a few times over the story, and the world grows.

 

Epic to watch/help out with.

Good call...helps keep you engadged.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
58 minutes ago, MjrOu812 said:

Good call...helps keep you engadged.

Yeah, it really is a sweet touch. Can make the game feel so much more alive if we want it as these don't have baring on the story itself aside just adding to it if we want.

 

Pretty cool stuff. :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud

This logging area is actually used for a little side mission. Not gonna spoil it, but you eventually have to go there to aquire something.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

This logging area is actually used for a little side mission. Not gonna spoil it, but you eventually have to go there to aquire something.

Ok, that makes much more sense....and thanks for the spoiler warning?👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jacob12 said:

Where is the camp I'm trying to do the side mission

I think its southwest not to far south....couple of clicks over? Near Wallace station, like your going to strawberry?

Edited by MjrOu812
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jacob12 said:

Where is the camp I'm trying to do the side mission

Monto's Rest, NE of Strawberry.  Appleseed Timber Co.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster

I rode through that area for the first time today, on my way to go free Micah from jail, and stopped to watch a guy chopping a tree.  I thought he was just going to keep robotically chopping, but a few seconds later he yelled "TIMBER!" and I nearly got crushed by the falling tree, which was HUGE and bounced off the ground very realistically with a loud thud.  This game never stops impressing me.  I feel like there was a bit of equivalent stuff in GTA V, but this game outdoes it effortlessly and extensively.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
RisenDaemon

When the log fell on the guy and everyone lifted it off him, one of the loggers said I should have helped them afterwards. I tried targeting them with L2 while the log was on the poor dude but I couldn't find the interaction. Was anyone successful in helping them out?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Halal Cyborg
2 hours ago, RisenDaemon said:

When the log fell on the guy and everyone lifted it off him, one of the loggers said I should have helped them afterwards. I tried targeting them with L2 while the log was on the poor dude but I couldn't find the interaction. Was anyone successful in helping them out?

I helped lift the Log off him...you just get a thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Deadman2112
4 hours ago, Halal Cyborg said:

I helped lift the Log off him...you just get a thanks.

Nah.

Much, much, later something happens because of it, if you run into the right person.

...but it may be time sensitive. Could even have to do with your honor.

Like...

 


The woman from the very beginning of the game. The one who's husband is sick and ends up dying. There's a hidden mission connected to that family, but only if you have very high honor.
 

 

The game is so huge i started playing, got about 3/4 the way through, it dawned on me that I must have missed out on things.

Went back to the start, finished it, then started a second full play through. 

lol

 

They really did put a lot of odd little things like this into this game. It was a lot of fun trying to figure them out without a guide, and many things yet to be found.

Edited by Deadman2112
Link to post
Share on other sites
Montana Actual

Don't forget the railroad ones, and the man building a house too. Also, some interactions with strangers like the pig farm and the meditating monk can only be completed before the epilogue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.