Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

What is the most evil/sadistic thing you've done?


Rykjeklut

Recommended Posts

Got tired of listening to the old woman in the cabin cussing and screaming so hog-tied her.  She wouldn't shut up so I pitched her into the basement.  She STILL wouldn't shut up so I pitched her face-first into a wall.  Solved that issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went into a pigpen where some guy appeared to be enjoying feeding and cleaning the pigs, he says "Hey there hope you're having a good morning" to which Arthur responds "Shut up, you don't know me." I then lasso a pig in front of the guy, kill it and ride off with it. The guy screamed and ran away. It looked like the pig I killed was pregnant. I felt really bad about the whole interaction, and to make matters worse the pig ended up decomposing and was rendered useless

 

I don't know why I did it in the first place, just to be a mean f*cking bastard I suppose

Edited by Cutter De Blanc
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I forgot.  Spanish Treasure Hunter wanted to sell me a Map.  Went ahead and paid him for it to be sure I got it then, once he mounted his horse [[A Nokoma or whatever of the Race variety]] I shotgunned him in the back and took his horse.  Me and that horse are still together Best Buds.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Satanta said:

Oh I forgot.  Spanish Treasure Hunter wanted to sell me a Map.  Went ahead and paid him for it to be sure I got it then, once he mounted his horse [[A Nokoma or whatever of the Race variety]] I shotgunned him in the back and took his horse.  Me and that horse are still together Best Buds.

These mares aint loyal

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rykjeklut said:

These mares aint loyal

Mine has yet to toss me and run in a gunfight tho.  She don't always litsten too well when I tell her to follow and once had to hike back to the oil fields from some creek after a Mission to get her back as she was napping.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A drunk guy stumbling through van horn asked me where the train station was I lied and told him it was by the fence and he just walked off the pier falling in the water. As I went to look at him in the water he was lifeless and arthur said well I hope he can swim

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing too bad, did the side mission where you help an old homeless guy get stuff back from his house (ledger, gun and a watch iirc). Didn't like what he had in his ledger so when I returned it to him I lasso him and drag him through his camp fire then shot his horse in the head because the bastard kicked me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Qbert said:

A drunk guy stumbling through van horn asked me where the train station was I lied and told him it was by the fence and he just walked off the pier falling in the water. As I went to look at him in the water he was lifeless and arthur said well I hope he can swim

Hahahahahaha classic. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 12:27 AM, Thorson87 said:

Nothing too bad, did the side mission where you help an old homeless guy get stuff back from his house (ledger, gun and a watch iirc). Didn't like what he had in his ledger so when I returned it to him I lasso him and drag him through his camp fire then shot his horse in the head because the bastard kicked me. 

Nothing bad about that when you find out about what he did. I shot him in the leg and left him there to suffer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ViciousSpirit said:

I found a chinese monk meditating on a cliff. Kicked him off ..

Confucius say " What goes around,  comes around" That means a goat will most likely knock you off a mountain. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 5:16 PM, ViciousSpirit said:

I found a chinese monk meditating on a cliff. Kicked him off ..

I set him on fire, and he ran off the edge. Felt kinda bad.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

One time in Tall Trees I came across a campsite with a few gangsters trying to murder a man and his wife. Well, they executed the man before I could do anything, so I shot all the gangsters. I rode up to the woman and stood beside her. She was absolutely broken, sobbing over her dead husband. I asked if she was alright, and she replied, “Just go away...” Ungrateful pos, I saved you, didn’t I? So, I let her cry for a little bit, then I took out a shotgun and blasted her head off. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Burn someone tied to a tree who thought I was going to free them. Why TF would I do that? The hard work was already done for me.

Plus, stabbing people... That's pretty brutal especially if they are hog tied.

But could you imagine being burned? You wouldn't even be able to scream after it hits your throat.

I've pretty much done it all in this game. Drowning would suck too. Or being dragged by a horse until you die. Would be crazy if people could bleed to death... I'd crotch shot with an arrow much more often.

Your pain, is my pleasure ;)

17 hours ago, Rykjeklut said:

I set him on fire, and he ran off the edge.


That is awesome. Where is he? I haven't burned anyone in a day...

On 11/24/2018 at 1:02 PM, SAS_Intruder said:

You guys are pretty sick. Maybe I am too boring but I didn't do anything bad unless it was part of the mission or self defense. 


I played the story as a good guy. Now I'm done and it's time to be a bad guy. Plus, they kinda set you up for it... And it's just a game ;)

On 11/20/2018 at 9:54 PM, Qbert said:

A drunk guy stumbling through van horn asked me where the train station was I lied and told him it was by the fence and he just walked off the pier falling in the water. As I went to look at him in the water he was lifeless and arthur said well I hope he can swim


What about the hunter in the snow that lost his friend and you discover he has been mauled by a bear? I went and told him the truth and his dumbass went looking for him, and the bear got him too. I shot the bear like 100 times but the game wouldn't let me save him. I wonder what would have happened if I lied to the guy? Would he still be alive?

Anyone do this?

On 11/20/2018 at 3:20 PM, Cutter De Blanc said:

Went into a pigpen where some guy appeared to be enjoying feeding and cleaning the pigs, he says "Hey there hope you're having a good morning" to which Arthur responds "Shut up, you don't know me." I then lasso a pig in front of the guy, kill it and ride off with it. The guy screamed and ran away. It looked like the pig I killed was pregnant. I felt really bad about the whole interaction, and to make matters worse the pig ended up decomposing and was rendered useless

 

I don't know why I did it in the first place, just to be a mean f*cking bastard I suppose


There is a trinket that stops the decomposition of animals while they are on horseback. f*ck his pig.

Edited by 3Prcntr
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 3Prcntr said:


That is awesome. Where is he? I haven't burned anyone in a day...


 

Up in Ambarino somewhere. That mountain you're riding over with Rains Fall

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still on my first play through so still playing the honour thing.

As already mentioned I often ignore good mornings from camp members, too busy lugging hay to be fair.

 

Just on the corner by the tailors in St Denis, horse parked up on the post. I start running (fast walk in town please R*) down the road from the tailors alongside the high wall and mash triangle just as I'm heading around the corner to jump on and go only to find I have some innocent woman up against the wall by her throat! Just about got out before it turned into a fest! 😂

 

Much like pulling a gun on someone you just wanted to say hello to...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sadistic, but bloody violent (in an awesome way)

 

I was in the saloon in Rhodes, and two dudes at the end of the bar slammed a guy's head down on it. As I walked over to intervene, they started on me and in the melee that followed I somehow drew my revolver and blew these two guys away at close quarters. I was button mashing to be honest and don't really know how it happened, but it was pretty intense. Everybody ran out screaming.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.