Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

What is the most evil/sadistic thing you've done?


Rykjeklut

Recommended Posts

Rykjeklut

With this game being so open, you can do a whole lot of cool things, and a whole lot of sinister things, if you so choose... who can forget their first time hogtieing a woman and tossing her on the traintracks in RDR1?

 

A random guy in a camp pissed me off, so i beat him to the ground, hogtied him, and carried him to the waters edge. I then antagonized him for a bit, before picking him up and tossing him into a few inches of water. Then I stood and watched him swallow mouthful after mouthful of water while struggling to get to the surface, so tantalizingly close.

 

A different gentleman gave me some choice words while riding past me up in Ambarino, so i killed his horse, shot out his legs, tied him up, and put down some predator bait. Unfortunatly I had to get out of there because of the supercops, but I can only imagine.

 

What evil stuff have you been up to?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not done anything particularly sadistic, although I felt bad for pistol-whipping the elderly gold prospector and stealing his gold nugget. Just think about it, you've finally found some gold and you're jumping for joy. Someone with a pistol walks towards you, tackles you to the ground, and violently breaks your nose, knocking you out and taking your gold. He was an old man, and yet I knocked him out without a moment's hesitation. He might be dead. All for 25 dollars...

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sonny_Black
8 minutes ago, Libertad said:

I've not done anything particularly sadistic, although I felt bad for pistol-whipping the elderly gold prospector and stealing his gold nugget. Just think about it, you've finally found some gold and you're jumping for joy. Someone with a pistol walks towards you, tackles you to the ground, and violently breaks your nose, knocking you out and taking your gold. He was an old man, and yet I knocked him out without a moment's hesitation. He might be dead. All for 25 dollars...

Same situation here..except that I killed him and I felt bad..

Link to post
Share on other sites
theEwing1979

Random encounter with a woman walking away from her dead horse. She asked me for a ride to Emerald Ranch and I initially agreed so she hopped on my horse. I then remembered I had business to attend to in the Strawberry area which is the other direction so I made her get off. She cussed me out so I tackled her to the ground and cut her throat. 

 

I executed an innocent woman who was in distress. I actually felt kind of bad for a few moments afterwards. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
septimoose

Riding into Saint Denis there was a guy asking for help. I went to speak to him but accidentally pulled out the ol' pistol instead of asking what was up. He took offense and started mouthing off at me. I figured he might like a trip somewhere nice and quiet. I trussed him up like a Christmas roast, took him out to the bayou, looted him of 63¢, threw him in the mud and left him for the gators.

Edited by septimoose
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nah Tso Gud

Probably in the mission where  Charles gets really upset. In late chapter 2, or chapter 3?

 

Where you locate 2 guys. 

 

I disposed of the one, somewhat fittingly by putting an arrow in his forehead. Then, I took my double barrel shot gun and removed the head, arms and feet. Leaving an unidentifiable bloody lump on the ground.

Edited by Nah Tso Gud
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Algerian

This is how "evil" I try to be.

 

 

It's not easy though, since the mechanics aren't very consistent.

 

I did however try to antagonize a dog to see if I'd lose honor points like when killing a horse.

Edited by The Algerian
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark

Some Lemoyne Raider gave me guff. So I lassoed him, hogtied him, dumped him on my horse, road to the swampy river area and fed him alive to a gator. Good fun.

 

Again, raiders who had stolen some poor guy's wagon, so I killed 4 of them and tied the other 2 up on the pier. I proceeded to dump each body in the river as the two watched. I then dumped both of them into the river alive and watched them squirm and drown at the bottom like worms. 

 

Criminals face full brutal justice from me.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
5 minutes ago, White Shark said:

Some Lemoyne Raider gave me guff. So I lassoed him, hogtied him, dumped him on my horse, road to the swampy river area and fed him alive to a gator. Good fun.

 

Again, raiders who had stolen some poor guy's wagon, so I killed 4 of them and tied the other 2 up on the pier. I proceeded to dump each body in the river as the two watched. I then dumped both of them into the river alive and watched them squirm and drown at the bottom like worms. 

 

Criminals face full brutal justice from me.

 

Something fun to do as well is Hogtie someone, put them on the back of their own Horse, walk behind the Horse and press B/Circle to slap its haunches and have it gallop away with them on the back.

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster

I haven't done anything truly evil on purpose, though I did recount in another thread the story of murdering 5 people near Emerald Ranch to cover up one crime (damn witnesses kept popping up!).  The worst thing I've done on accident though was in Valentine.  There's a dog that hangs out across the street from the saloon with the "LENNY!" mission, and I had made fast friends with it.  On my third visit to town I went to pet the dog, and accidentally pressed the right trigger, instantly shooting him right in the face as he was wagging his tail at me.  I felt bad enough about it to reload my game.  :(

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
septimoose
7 minutes ago, Nutduster said:

I haven't done anything truly evil on purpose, though I did recount in another thread the story of murdering 5 people near Emerald Ranch to cover up one crime (damn witnesses kept popping up!).  The worst thing I've done on accident though was in Valentine.  There's a dog that hangs out across the street from the saloon with the "LENNY!" mission, and I had made fast friends with it.  On my third visit to town I went to pet the dog, and accidentally pressed the right trigger, instantly shooting him right in the face as he was wagging his tail at me.  I felt bad enough about it to reload my game.  :(

 

Yo.

 

That ain't cool.

 

I hope you got all the negative karma you can get. Accident or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
8 minutes ago, Nutduster said:

I haven't done anything truly evil on purpose, though I did recount in another thread the story of murdering 5 people near Emerald Ranch to cover up one crime (damn witnesses kept popping up!).  The worst thing I've done on accident though was in Valentine.  There's a dog that hangs out across the street from the saloon with the "LENNY!" mission, and I had made fast friends with it.  On my third visit to town I went to pet the dog, and accidentally pressed the right trigger, instantly shooting him right in the face as he was wagging his tail at me.  I felt bad enough about it to reload my game.  :(

 

MEsnhyA.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster
4 minutes ago, septimoose said:

 

Yo.

 

That ain't cool.

 

I hope you got all the negative karma you can get. Accident or not.

 

Uh, OK.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
septimoose
25 minutes ago, Rykjeklut said:

They knew what they were getting in to.

 

Yeah. Giving you tuberculosis.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
unicornace
3 hours ago, Libertad said:

I've not done anything particularly sadistic, although I felt bad for pistol-whipping the elderly gold prospector and stealing his gold nugget. Just think about it, you've finally found some gold and you're jumping for joy. Someone with a pistol walks towards you, tackles you to the ground, and violently breaks your nose, knocking you out and taking your gold. He was an old man, and yet I knocked him out without a moment's hesitation. He might be dead. All for 25 dollars...

Dude I watched him find that nugget then let him run off with the gold. I had $700 or so at that point.  I broke into a house with a son and his drunk father. shot the father while the son hid under the bed and cried. That hit me right in the feelers

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
1 hour ago, septimoose said:

 

Yo.

 

That ain't cool.

 

I hope you got all the negative karma you can get. Accident or not.

Lol. So serious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
HockeyMike24
4 minutes ago, Mike R.L. said:

tip: don't leave someone hogtied in a foot of water its gruesome.

Damn. That's it. When I get home I'm gonna hogtie someone and throw them off a bridge into water.... Perhaps a fast flowing stream.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA-Biker
3 hours ago, septimoose said:

Riding into Saint Denis there was a guy asking for help. I went to speak to him but accidentally pulled out the ol' pistol instead of asking what was up. He took offense and started mouthing off at me. I figured he might like a trip somewhere nice and quiet. I trussed him up like a Christmas roast, took him out to the bayou, looted him of 63¢, threw him in the mud and left him for the gators.

If he was offering to tell you about something you'll wanna hear and said something about a quick way to make money,you did the right thing.There's a guy in Saint Denis who lures you into a back alley,and then his friend jumps you and mugs you.It happened to a Youtuber CaRtOoNz:

 

Edited by GTA-Biker
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I lassoed some bloke off his horse as he was getting by because I didn’t wanna walk back to Valentine after drinking with Lenny.

Edited by SirWillC
Grammar Correction
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HockeyMike24 said:

I like to occasionally lasso people and ride around dragging them behind my horse.

...through a river, or campfire, or forest. Thump, thump, thump.

I think I haven't done the most sadistic thing yet; barely started playing :D

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
septimoose
1 hour ago, White Shark said:

Lol. So serious.

 

Didn't mean it seriously lol... I mean, he shot a fictional dog accidentally. We've all been there! I was just turning on him as quickly at the whole of whatever state you're in will turn on you. Pull the wrong trigger at the wrong time and the whole town will treat you like you butchered every child in the state.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lock n' Stock

Shot all the limbs off of some bandit who tried attacking me then put him on the back of my horse and rode around with it.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonFolo

Got a bounty guy and i let him talk to his wife and child before taking him. After a while, he falls off the horse and i get ambushed by 4 guys. Kill them and head back to the wife and child. I blast the wife in the face with the shotgun and the kid didn't even flinch.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.