1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Verbal Soze

RDR online business

Verbal Soze

So have you decided yet what you want to be after switching from GTA to RDR

I mean you can be anything fresh in the c*ntry boy, there are some choices to make cash in RDR

1. Cattle farmer

You know you can alaways butcher other players online how about you butcher some cows and bulls in game while you're riding a horse and feels like a man you thought you are, i bet rahul will be proud when you butcher those cows, namaste brother may i kill your cow betch

2.Grass cutter

Some grass on the savana needs to be preserved! And who else should do it? Yes! Yes you are! you little bitch! With some hedge cutter made of stones and metals you can those grass while not being an outlaw for 100 years until the lawn mower arrived in the modern age, mowered deez nuts man

3.Brothel owner

You know those outlaws right? No morals no code and conduct just shoot to kill, and what are you doing after the killing you might ask? Well they're fullfilling their needs of lust and sex, what better way to do it than opening your own brothel by kidnapping young girls and women after the shootout! Breed them like a cattle and make your own money by adultery right now man right now, there are no amnesty international back then it's legal brotha

4.Session musician

Not a lot of good musician at the wild west period, but guess what? Why not try being one! Imagine writing a song called "my dog called bambi" a song about bambi the western hooker or "my dong shoots none" which is a song about impotency, that's why you like to kill many people and rob anything that moves, but don't worry though at that times many saloon and bars needs some entertainment, just whistle and play piano in case you can't sing and read, poppa george and colombus is a white idiot cowboys who likes killing native american and getting away with it

5.Horse breeder

This is the best man, this is the sh*t, you are only an outlaw right? Can't read can't speak only good at killing and f*cking? No worries! You can start a horse breeding business, you just need a horse and your cock to start, first of all you need to lube your ding dongs with oil, and then you can serenade your horse with some sweet lovin' white power song like charlie feathers or willie nelson, thay ale tha veast bauoy, after that stick your joystick and thrust it as hard as you can deep into the horse's cameltoe until you shot your cherry pie, wait until 9 months as you see an unique horse with a head of a man and body of a horse that's worth 1000 golden bars in game and that children is how motaro born and crush everyone in mortal kombat he's a descendant of a white cowboys hence why he is full of greed, desire to kill and low IQ, dayum ay naver tot u ale mah sister, eyf you ale aye nevel gunna feck yiu sis

That is the business model in RDR children, sure it looks more exciting than in GTAO innit?

IamCourtney

Actually the gestation period for horses is around a full year.

Verbal Soze

Naw there ya go gerl, taym taw breeeeed sawm horse yeeeehhhaaaawww

roggek
23 hours ago, Verbal Soze said:

So have you decided yet what you want to be after switching from GTA to RDR

I mean you can be anything fresh in the c*ntry boy, there are some choices to make cash in RDR

1. Cattle farmer

You know you can alaways butcher other players online how about you butcher some cows and bulls in game while you're riding a horse and feels like a man you thought you are, i bet rahul will be proud when you butcher those cows, namaste brother may i kill your cow betch

2.Grass cutter

Some grass on the savana needs to be preserved! And who else should do it? Yes! Yes you are! you little bitch! With some hedge cutter made of stones and metals you can those grass while not being an outlaw for 100 years until the lawn mower arrived in the modern age, mowered deez nuts man

3.Brothel owner

You know those outlaws right? No morals no code and conduct just shoot to kill, and what are you doing after the killing you might ask? Well they're fullfilling their needs of lust and sex, what better way to do it than opening your own brothel by kidnapping young girls and women after the shootout! Breed them like a cattle and make your own money by adultery right now man right now, there are no amnesty international back then it's legal brotha

4.Session musician

Not a lot of good musician at the wild west period, but guess what? Why not try being one! Imagine writing a song called "my dog called bambi" a song about bambi the western hooker or "my dong shoots none" which is a song about impotency, that's why you like to kill many people and rob anything that moves, but don't worry though at that times many saloon and bars needs some entertainment, just whistle and play piano in case you can't sing and read, poppa george and colombus is a white idiot cowboys who likes killing native american and getting away with it

5.Horse breeder

This is the best man, this is the sh*t, you are only an outlaw right? Can't read can't speak only good at killing and f*cking? No worries! You can start a horse breeding business, you just need a horse and your cock to start, first of all you need to lube your ding dongs with oil, and then you can serenade your horse with some sweet lovin' white power song like charlie feathers or willie nelson, thay ale tha veast bauoy, after that stick your joystick and thrust it as hard as you can deep into the horse's cameltoe until you shot your cherry pie, wait until 9 months as you see an unique horse with a head of a man and body of a horse that's worth 1000 golden bars in game and that children is how motaro born and crush everyone in mortal kombat he's a descendant of a white cowboys hence why he is full of greed, desire to kill and low IQ, dayum ay naver tot u ale mah sister, eyf you ale aye nevel gunna feck yiu sis

That is the business model in RDR children, sure it looks more exciting than in GTAO innit?

Is this confirmed content in RDR online?

Lonely-Martin

Lol, I haven't switched old man. I'm just enjoying the latest R* game while it's all shiny and new. It'll be years until a new GTA comes, so I'm enjoying both for a long while yet. :)

But honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead. I'd like to see much come like this, but with GTA:O in mind, cautious. Huge potential though and It'll be interesting to see how it all goes.

Just don't want the limits GTA has. Own all or none, no pestering. I'd like choice to win out, and if I wanna own the lot, let me.

Verbal Soze
3 hours ago, roggek said:

Is this confirmed content in RDR online?

Yes yes it is good sir

2 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Lol, I haven't switched old man. I'm just enjoying the latest R* game while it's all shiny and new. It'll be years until a new GTA comes, so I'm enjoying both for a long while yet. :)

But honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead. I'd like to see much come like this, but with GTA:O in mind, cautious. Huge potential though and It'll be interesting to see how it all goes.

Just don't want the limits GTA has. Own all or none, no pestering. I'd like choice to win out, and if I wanna own the lot, let me.

Well it's a good game of course, and the brothel is coming to the game check out R* intel, whoooppity dooo yeehhaw 😀

Lonely-Martin
23 minutes ago, Verbal Soze said:

Yes yes it is good sir

Well it's a good game of course, and the brothel is coming to the game check out R* intel, whoooppity dooo yeehhaw 😀

Yeah, any business or theme of the time could work, IMO. I'm open minded on what, just curious of the negatives that GTA:O had too. More freedom and choice is key I feel.

We can have legitimate businesses or shady too. GTA was more a crime theme overall but here we can be bar owners and such from the off rather than all just upstart bandits with an empty holding ground between jobs. A real mix of it all out there.

It is exciting yo think what considering both games right now.

IamCourtney

A distinction between Legit and Outlaw operations could be really interesting, and a good reason to play multiple characters. Plenty of gray area inbetween as well, a saloon owner who buys some moonshine off a bootlegger to sell under the table, a mountain bandit who discretely owns interest in a timber operation on the side, that sort of thing.

Verbal Soze

Naw naw cerful rayt there, yaw still can sell wymen and chyldren in the wyld wast gerl, theeere are no civil rayts beck then even the cofs are coluft, so evelthing is leygal i thynk

Signed by

Cletus 

Outlaw member from little pony gangs

you know this thread are kinda like harsh jokes rite? But i'll be damned if one of these jokes are real f*ck me man 🤣

Edited by Verbal Soze

The FoolYT

I wanna be a leader of grass cutters and start my business by capturing other players online and force them to work for me and harvest me them plants

Verbal Soze

Naw dat's eit mang, slavery a product from white people since rome 😂