Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

gtalover441

Can't login automatically in GTAGarage.com

Recommended Posts

gtalover441

Hello. When i login in GTAGarage.com, i make sure to tick the "Log me in automatically on future visits" box, but at my next visit, i'm always logged out and i need to login again, it's very annoying for searching and downloading mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
18 hours ago, gtalover441 said:

Hello. When i login in GTAGarage.com, i make sure to tick the "Log me in automatically on future visits" box, but at my next visit, i'm always logged out and i need to login again, it's very annoying for searching and downloading mods.

The IPB4 update broke the gtamodding site and auto login being on of them and since it's not a super importance issues the devs/admins aren't in a hurry to fix it.

 

You could try using a browser add-on called LastPass and set it to Auto-Login and then whenever you go to that site it will auto paste your creds and log you in automatically.

 

It's safe and secure I use it for almost everything it allows me to and what's great about it too is they have a IOS/Android App and with the new IOS12 you can use it to remember your login information and use it instead of CloudKeychain

Edited by AiraCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtalover441
11 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

The IPB4 update broke the gtamodding site and auto login being on of them and since it's not a super importance issues the devs/admins aren't in a hurry to fix it.

 

You could try using a browser add-on called LastPass and set it to Auto-Login and then whenever you go to that site it will auto paste your creds and log you in automatically.

 

It's safe and secure I use it for almost everything it allows me to and what's great about it too is they have a IOS/Android App and with the new IOS12 you can use it to remember your login information and use it instead of CloudKeychain

I'll give it a try, thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtalover441
On 11/1/2018 at 1:54 AM, AiraCobra said:

The IPB4 update broke the gtamodding site and auto login being on of them and since it's not a super importance issues the devs/admins aren't in a hurry to fix it.

 

You could try using a browser add-on called LastPass and set it to Auto-Login and then whenever you go to that site it will auto paste your creds and log you in automatically.

 

It's safe and secure I use it for almost everything it allows me to and what's great about it too is they have a IOS/Android App and with the new IOS12 you can use it to remember your login information and use it instead of CloudKeychain

I can't find that "Auto-Login" setting, can you tell me precisely where is it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
13 hours ago, gtalover441 said:

I can't find that "Auto-Login" setting, can you tell me precisely where is it ?

Sure, It's under "Advanced Settings"

 

Open up the window that holds your username and password and then click Advanced Settings and select Auto-Login

 

c6dc36a991dd40cccd220efeefb87807.png

 

I know that feature is cool, I use it on a lot of sites that don't allow for "Remember Me" or only remembers your e-mail but don't use it on a site where you might have several accounts such as Social Club because it won't allow you to switch accounts and even if you log out to try and switch accounts it will auto-fill again and sign you back in and you'll have to manually turn off autofill to stop it.

 

OBwmZyr.gif

Edited by AiraCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtalover441
On 11/16/2018 at 10:19 PM, AiraCobra said:

Sure, It's under "Advanced Settings"

 

Open up the window that holds your username and password and then click Advanced Settings and select Auto-Login

 

c6dc36a991dd40cccd220efeefb87807.png

 

I know that feature is cool, I use it on a lot of sites that don't allow for "Remember Me" or only remembers your e-mail but don't use it on a site where you might have several accounts such as Social Club because it won't allow you to switch accounts and even if you log out to try and switch accounts it will auto-fill again and sign you back in and you'll have to manually turn off autofill to stop it.

 

OBwmZyr.gif

Thank you ! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.