4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

The RDR2 Beta Hunt

KENNYOUT3

Darealbandicoot

Ffs stuff like the overalls were recycled into Red Dead Online. Rockstar are pricks cutting all the good stuff and leaving the sh*tty outfits. 

Also the closed gunslinger was meant to be the default but they f*cked up and made the off hand version the default for whatever stupid reason. 

Stuart Lugsden

Theres something I've noticed and it's something I haven't seen anyone else bring up. In the final version of "Pouring Forth Oil IV" it's just Arthur, John, Charles and Sean and they do the missions in their normal clothes. The second trailer shows us that in the beta version Bill and Lenny wear suppose to be part of it and they and Arthur are wearing their black robbery jackets. If you look very carefully you can just see Sean and Charles wearing their own unique black jackets. John can be seen in the far back but you can't make out his clothing because of his distance and because of how dark it is but it's obvious that he's also wearing a black jacket and possibly a unique one. Rockstar reused Charles jacket for "American Venom" and using a mod you can find Sean's one. I bet Johns one is still in the game files somewhere. I would post pictures but it's not letting me for some reason. Also I'm new here. 

Edited by Stuart Lugsden
Made a mistake
  • Like 3

morestacks4me
9 hours ago, Stuart Lugsden said:

Theres something I've noticed and it's something I haven't seen anyone else bring up. In the final version of "Pouring Forth Oil IV" it's just Arthur, John, Charles and Sean and they do the missions in their normal clothes. The second trailer shows us that in the beta version Bill and Lenny wear suppose to be part of it and they and Arthur are wearing their black robbery jackets. If you look very carefully you can just see Sean and Charles wearing their own unique black jackets. John can be seen in the far back but you can't make out his clothing because of his distance and because of how dark it is but it's obvious that he's also wearing a black jacket and possibly a unique one. Rockstar reused Charles jacket for "American Venom" and using a mod you can find Sean's one. I bet Johns one is still in the game files somewhere. I would post pictures but it's not letting me for some reason. Also I'm new here. 

you can send a pic here by uploading it to imgBB first and then sending it here from there and it will appear properly

5 hours ago, morestacks4me said:

you can send a pic here by uploading it to imgBB first and then sending it here from there and it will appear properly

Do you know how to post a pic from a smartphone?

1 minute ago, BAGS00 said:

Do you know how to post a pic from a smartphone?

you could also use catbox.moe

2 hours ago, sefus said:

you could also use catbox.moe

It worked, just posting beta Arthur to test it

wm540q.jpg

• Like 2

Stuart Lugsden
14 hours ago, morestacks4me said:

14 hours ago, morestacks4me said:

I'm still trying to figure this site out  

morestacks4me
8 hours ago, Stuart Lugsden said:

I'm still trying to figure this site out  

you're just pressing on a blue button in the middle of the screen on this site, uploading photo, then sending it here

• 2 weeks later...
Stuart Lugsden
On 10/18/2021 at 6:36 PM, morestacks4me said:

you're just pressing on a blue button in the middle of the screen on this site, uploading photo, then sending it here

Still can't upload them. Why is this site so complicated? 

stag3coach2
7 hours ago, Stuart Lugsden said:

Still can't upload them. Why is this site so complicated? 

Go to imgur.com, upload your image there, copy the url link and past it onto the post.

Cheddarhead7
On 10/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, morestacks4me said:

earlier this year i did find voice files of when Dutch and Arthur are getting a suit, and then i think Bill meets them on a carriage after the shopping. There was also something else but i forgot. It's in the files

Did you find any voice files involving Molly for that mission? I know she was originally supposed to be at the party too

morestacks4me
On 10/27/2021 at 2:37 PM, Cheddarhead7 said:

Did you find any voice files involving Molly for that mission? I know she was originally supposed to be at the party too

I've uploaded a video with Molly's voicefiles from that mission a while ago, check it out. Her lines are at the start of the video

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Lemoyne outlaw

i found this on the red dead redemption mysteries subreddit. it is not my find and i take no credit. im just sharing something interesting i found.

apparently there were meant to be two more plants to be able to pick and use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 10:10 AM, Darealbandicoot said:

Ffs stuff like the overalls were recycled into Red Dead Online. Rockstar are pricks cutting all the good stuff and leaving the sh*tty outfits. 

Also the closed gunslinger was meant to be the default but they f*cked up and made the off hand version the default for whatever stupid reason. 

Since you pointed this out I can't really wear the gunslinger outfit anymore without noticing it, it just looks wrong, no idea how they messed it up.

• Like 1

I was just thinking here, maybe Rockstar changed Arthur's hair and beard color to light brown because if it was still dark brown John would look even more similar to him during the Epilogue, considering he already uses the exact same hair and beard model as Arthur, excepting for the different scars on their faces.

stag3coach2
4 hours ago, Dudu RDRII said:

I was just thinking here, maybe Rockstar changed Arthur's hair and beard color to light brown because if it was still dark brown John would look even more similar to him during the Epilogue, considering he already uses the exact same hair and beard model as Arthur, excepting for the different scars on their faces.

The thing is that for what I red it seems that originally epilogue Marston was going to be like the NPC John Marston, the JMRP does not invent anything, they are using what Rockstar already left in the game files but for some reason I can't understand they dumped in the last moment and created this weird mutant hybrid we have today.

• Like 2

Dudu RDRII
1 hour ago, stag3coach2 said:

The thing is that for what I red it seems that originally epilogue Marston was going to be like the NPC John Marston, the JMRP does not invent anything, they are using what Rockstar already left in the game files but for some reason I can't understand they dumped in the last moment and created this weird mutant hybrid we have today.

The second Rockstar decided to turn John into what he is now was probably when they also decided to change Arthur's hair and beard colors as well, giving strenght to my theory.

Edited by Dudu RDRII
Comment corrected.

12 hours ago, stag3coach2 said:

i think that is just a placeholder model for screenshots and trailers so they don't show the "older" marston, it seems weird to me that the model jmrp uses isn't even finished and actually only the head is modeled, remember they did the same for sick arthur by, well, not making him sick in a cutscene where he is sick in the actual game