Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

KENNYOUT3

The RDR2 Beta Hunt

Recommended Posts

DuPz0r
Posted (edited)

Been doing some close-up map investigations lately. I think I've found a missing beta path to Tempest Rim from inside the map.
 

First of all here's the paths (for north Ambarino area only) from both the beta map & the leaked map overlayed onto the terrain map.

ihmTFAn.jpg

I noticed these random paths end just befopre tempest rim, so i had a look in-game.
PscN3G1.jpg

When i arrived in-game I had a little look around and saw these two paths which look walkable, but are blocked by the slip animation.
unknown.pngunknown.png

 

So it looks like we have some more solid proof that Tempest Rim was reachable from Whinyard Strand according to the beta map & the path markings left in the terrain in-game.

Edited by DuPz0r
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VideoTech_
Posted (edited)

I'm kind of back with a few findings... Really huge thanks to the Rampage Trainer, I was able to activate the imaps (aka props used in missions).

 

So it appears that the Barn in Beechers Hope was supposed to be under construction a point in a mission. Which is not seen in any mission for whatever reason and cannot see at any point of the game.

 

Red_Dead_Redemption_2_02_06_2020_1_45_03

 

Red_Dead_Redemption_2_02_06_2020_1_45_32

 

Also, no LODS either for the construction props.

 

ORPANHD 

 

Red_Dead_Redemption_2_02_06_2020_1_54_01

 

LOD

 

Red_Dead_Redemption_2_02_06_2020_1_54_06

 

 

Edited by VideoTech UK
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SneakyDeaky
2 hours ago, VideoTech UK said:

I'm kind of back with a few findings... Really huge thanks to the Rampage Trainer, I was able to activate the imaps (aka props used in missions).

 

So it appears that the Barn in Beechers Hope was supposed to be under construction a point in a mission. Which is not seen in any mission for whatever reason and cannot see at any point of the game.

Great find. The original leak said John builds his house and barn and a gazebo. This backs up this leak again (as if it needed backing up)

 

I wonder where the gazebo is?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
On 6/1/2020 at 6:58 AM, DuPz0r said:

Been doing some close-up map investigations lately. I think I've found a missing beta path to Tempest Rim from inside the map.
 

First of all here's the paths (for north Ambarino area only) from both the beta map & the leaked map overlayed onto the terrain map.

ihmTFAn.jpg

I noticed these random paths end just befopre tempest rim, so i had a look in-game.
PscN3G1.jpg

When i arrived in-game I had a little look around and saw these two paths which look walkable, but are blocked by the slip animation.
unknown.pngunknown.png

 

So it looks like we have some more solid proof that Tempest Rim was reachable from Whinyard Strand according to the beta map & the path markings left in the terrain in-game.

I also noticed that the slip animation plays when trying to get up them areas and for no reason, what a lazy way to block off the area, i don't get why they even needed to block off the area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
17 minutes ago, SneakyDeaky said:

Great find. The original leak said John builds his house and barn and a gazebo. This backs up this leak again (as if it needed backing up)

 

I wonder where the gazebo is?

Gazebo is the little hut near the kitchen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cp1dell
On 5/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, AgroDaCheese said:

I thought he meant the vest as well, but he's talking about the shirt underneath the vest, which I think is actually one of John's shirts.

Possibly, but it looks like a regular white union suit with the sleeves rolled up. I haven't looked too much into the clothing options, even though that screenshot is an outfit I want to recreate, but is it possible that Arthur can get it? I know he has a couple by default already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
22 hours ago, cp1dell said:

Possibly, but it looks like a regular white union suit with the sleeves rolled up. I haven't looked too much into the clothing options, even though that screenshot is an outfit I want to recreate, but is it possible that Arthur can get it? I know he has a couple by default already.

 The Union Suit doesnt have cuffs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
On 6/2/2020 at 10:08 PM, cp1dell said:

Possibly, but it looks like a regular white union suit with the sleeves rolled up. I haven't looked too much into the clothing options, even though that screenshot is an outfit I want to recreate, but is it possible that Arthur can get it? I know he has a couple by default already.

Nah that's John's flannel shirt he wears with the rancher outfit 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious

A little bit offtopic, but what is now the best trainer available? I'm looking to explore some options ingame, like beeing able to use Arthur's model anytime, disable invisible sniper, no clip... Which option should I take?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
5 minutes ago, undergroundvicious said:

A little bit offtopic, but what is now the best trainer available? I'm looking to explore some options ingame, like beeing able to use Arthur's model anytime, disable invisible sniper, no clip... Which option should I take?

 

The rampage trainer might be one of the better ones available or has what you might be looking for https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/233

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87
6 hours ago, LorshZontek said:

The rampage trainer might be one of the better ones available or has what you might be looking for https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/233

Yea I've started using it, it has an IMAP loader/unloaded but it only seems to work on areas that's affected by the timeline.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87

So I've found a bunch of beta goodies today.

str_mayorshouse_int_ref.png

unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

 

I finally found the cut Strawberry Mayor's House. It doesn't even have a door on the inside.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

 

 

Also found what looks to be a cut bath room in Saint Denis. With all the IMAPs loaded the Hotel says Opening Soon

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87
Posted (edited)

If you look closely too, the IMAP loader loads all timeline events. So they have double signage. It shows the building in its different states of being built but all at the same time because I loaded all of them.


Head on over to the MAPPING THREAD as I have found some Guarma and possible main map water beta stuff!

 

Edited by pariah87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originope

I'm pretty sure that interior you showed in the second image in the first post is actually used -
 

Possible spoilers below

 

Spoiler

It appears in one of the scenes shown during the end credits, showing Mary-Beth writing a book:

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DuPz0r
Posted (edited)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Check the mapping thread for more information

Edited by DuPz0r
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87
3 hours ago, Originope said:

I'm pretty sure that interior you showed in the second image in the first post is actually used -
 

Possible spoilers below

 

  Hide contents

It appears in one of the scenes shown during the end credits, showing Mary-Beth writing a book:

 

 

AMAZING!! LOL They reused the mayors office for that! Good eye! kind of explains why that picture frame was just hanging in the air like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

When an NPC uses the PLAYER_THREE skin there's a chance they will use the cut John's Lancaster Repeater and ride a unique lighter brown Rachel with a unique saddle. 

  • Like 6
  • pepoevil 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mads1153
Posted (edited)

Just noticed in mission Goodbye dear friend there is black police jacket when Dutch just pick up from bag to Arthur in the first cutscene.
But when Arthur and Dutch come out, they wearing clearly and clean blue police jacket as other police person has. I guess it's beta police jacket or just the lightning in the bar that makes this jacket black, but still gold buttons. 

Same on last cutscene. Helmet looks to be the same. I am not sure if it's already old news. 

Edited by mads1153
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mads1153 said:

Just noticed in mission Goodbye dear friend there is black police jacket when Dutch just pick up from bag to Arthur in the first cutscene.
But when Arthur and Dutch come out, they wearing clearly and clean blue police jacket as other police person has. I guess it's beta police jacket or just the lightning in the bar that makes this jacket black, but still gold buttons. 

Same on last cutscene. Helmet looks to be the same. I am not sure if it's already old news. 

Just checked a video and I think you're right.the jacket he pulls out of the bag looks a lot darker. Like a dark navy blue as opposed to the final.

 

Screenshot_20200616-100557_YouTube.jpg

Edited by pariah87
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
7 hours ago, pariah87 said:

Just checked a video and I think you're right.the jacket he pulls out of the bag looks a lot darker. Like a dark navy blue as opposed to the final.

 

Screenshot_20200616-100557_YouTube.jpg

Yep it's the Blackwater police uniform 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunterh-O
2 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Yep it's the Blackwater police uniform 

Indeed it is. I wonder, if this could be -and this is grasping invisible straws- a part of a cut mission or that cut prologue that was speculated to take place in Blackwater? OR it's just a flaw in the game... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysterious hero
4 hours ago, Hunterh-O said:

That cut prologue that was speculated to take place in Blackwater? 

If we go to the 2016 leaked map, there wasn't going to be a prologue taking place in Blackwater. The Grizzlies intro was always planned.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mads1153

I think Rockstar Games just didn't have time to fix this oversight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
m3ssO
On 6/17/2020 at 12:37 AM, Mysterious hero said:

If we go to the 2016 leaked map, there wasn't going to be a prologue taking place in Blackwater. The Grizzlies intro was always planned.

it could have been set there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brooklynzsmac

Leaked map is from 2016 and first story drafts were made right after RDR release, that is 2010-2011, so still a lot could have changed, regarding prologue too.

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kwul
Posted (edited)

The title says it all. 

all credit goes to monster_human_grunt

Edited by kwul
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Z Ξ T Λ
On 6/22/2020 at 5:53 PM, kwul said:

The title says it all. 

all credit goes to monster_human_grunt

https://imgur.com/WrRBpOj  maybe this model could be used at this party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pariah87
Posted (edited)

The audio files are new, but the model we've known to be cut from that mission for awhile.

Edited by pariah87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

Any idea if any evidence of PLAYER_ONE or PLAYER_TWO exist anywhere? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.