4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

KENNYOUT3

The RDR2 Beta Hunt

Darealbandicoot
2 minutes ago, Implicitly said:

I don't know if this is any help but when I first got RDR2 and played my Wittemore outfit was actually a red neckerchief and a red vest. Month later when I did a second playthrough I was confused on why it was blue. Also during my first playthrough I got the Mary-Beth leftover code where she crosses her arms and runs up on Arthur after taking Sadie out. So yeah, mine was red.

Interesting. @Cutter De Blancwe have another element changed by patches. 

sebbellic01

I think that Rains Fall's face looks a bit different here.

Face doesn't look as tall.

j8Wde5Z.png

Cutter De Blanc
6 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Interesting. @Cutter De Blancwe have another element changed by patches. 

My Whitemore outfit had red and I still have the Red Puff tie that comes with it. I never knew it to be blue, of course I haven't restarted the game either

a z

(Comparison pics?)

Nyfyr
9 hours ago, Implicitly said:

Also during my first playthrough I got the Mary-Beth leftover code where she crosses her arms and runs up on Arthur after taking Sadie out.

When in the story did you see that? 

Implicitly
34 minutes ago, Nyfyr said:

When in the story did you see that? 

Chapter 3. As soon as you come back from the grocery shopping mission with Sadie, Mary-Beth runs up to Arthur with crossed arms. I assume that it was suppose to happen when I first did my very first playthrough but turns out it was obviously leftover code. I wonder what's that all about. It happened to several other people but nobody talks about it.

Edited by Implicitly

Darealbandicoot
44 minutes ago, alz said:

(Comparison pics?)

Implicitly

So what's the theory on The Wittemore, I wonder why they changed it in the patch?

Meekail

Not sure if they actually changed it, or if it's just really random on which one you get. I saw some recent videos of the mission "A Fine Night of Debauchery" on YouTube the other day and some of them got the red version of the outfit

Edited by Meekail

Darealbandicoot
47 minutes ago, Meekail said:

Not sure if they actually changed it, or if it's just really random on which one you get. I saw some recent videos of the mission "A Fine Night of Debauchery" on YouTube the other day and some of them got the red version of the outfit

I've been testing everything and finally figured it out with cheats. You get the red version if you have neutral or low honor, and you get the blue version with high honor. The Red version comes with a unique red vest not available anywhere and the blue one comes with a blue ascot not available anywhere else. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Nyfyr
41 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

You get the red version if you have neutral or low honor, and you get the blue version with high honor. 

Rockstar's small details strikes again, lol

Spider-Vice
49 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I've been testing everything and finally figured it out with cheats. You get the red version if you have neutral or low honor, and you get the blue version with high honor. The Red version comes with a unique red vest not available anywhere and the blue one comes with a blue ascot not available anywhere else. 

Still seems like an oversight with the description of the vest.

SpaceRaven

This is really weird. Why would they change the color? both look fine, why not both?

Mary beth looks bad in the beta version god damn.

oh, it changes on your honor. Holy damn rockstar, they played us like a damn fiddle.

a z

It's baffling why they don't let you keep the outfit. They even created a purchase page for it at the Tailor, which is so bizarre to not see it there any other time.

Cutter De Blanc
1 minute ago, alz said:

It's baffling why they don't let you keep the outfit. They even created a purchase page for it at the Tailor, which is so bizarre to not see it there any other time.

It's weird that you get to keep the puff tie

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

It's weird that you get to keep the puff tie

Weird thing is, you don't keep the red vest at all or the red tie(you can buy the red tie though) BUT it automatically lets you keep the unique blue tie and the blue version of the red vest (which can strangely be bought separately unlike the red vest) 

a z

Is there a matching jacket in the store?  I tried awhile to recreate it with no luck.

Random: I'm regularly using the Legend of the East red vest since it's the only item that comes with a pocket watch chain.

Edited by alz

Darealbandicoot
10 minutes ago, alz said:

Is there a matching jacket in the store?  I tried awhile to recreate it with no luck.

Random: I'm regularly using the Legend of the East red vest since it's the only item that comes with a pocket watch chain.

Nope. Jacket, pants and shoes are unique as well.. 

GroveStGTAV
18 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Its good honor vs bad honor.

If you had bad honor during the mission, you'll get red west and tie

Katieyyy

Hiya guys!

I think this is the right thread to ask this question since most of you are knowledgeable when it comes to Rockstar compared to anywhere else I've seen. I think this question fits in the beta topic, hopefully! I apologize moderators if it doesn't! 

Was Sadie Arthur's second love interest that they decided to cut? I've tried searching around and I've seen a few people here assume it's Eliza though I don't think it is. Despite trailers being misleading if we assume the two crosses is their grave from the trailer that would mean Issac and Eliza were always already dead since their graves are shown. His PTSD also doesn't seem recent but something he's been struggling with for a long while now, so it can't be Eliza. He makes a remark to Jack when he was fishing which was an early hint regarding Issac, seems like Issac was slightly older than Jack when he was murdered. If Eliza was alive in the original concept of the game, I don't see why they would've kept Mary then. So it's safe to say she was always dead before the main story takes place, along with Issac and there isn't any validation that he loved her but agreed to be involved with their lives for financial support and because Arthur genuinely likes to help people he isn't one to abandon his own child which the nun he meets tells him, he loves to help.

I presume it's Sadie, for a variety of reasons. I was flipping through older photos which was linked here beforehand with Sadie on a grey horse and Arthur with his hat tilt down and his face is shaded. There is also the ultimate edition photos of Arthur, Sadie and Charles in Heartlands in her Rhodes clothing. Sadie and Arthur in a field as well.

Some of you said this is just promo art, is there any proof that Sadie had content cuts with her character and or, was intended to be his second love interest? I do find it odd on the ultimate copy we have those photos but like others recalled it's probably just marketing. I'm mind boggled Rockstar heavily promoted her character and marketed her as this major character but she only gets involved by chapter 3. Judging by their leaked map with Hanging Dog right next to Adler Ranch it makes me think she actually was the second love interest because when the game had gotten leaked from what I remember I think it was in 2016? It started off with them being forced on the run because of a backstabber in the gang. My theory is the game must've started up in the mountains or, possibly New Austin then Mountains (maybe?) and then run into Sadie the same way as they currently do but then take over Hanging Dog Ranch would play up with her character having a bigger role. Even in the gang group photos that's in game that one photograph, Sadie and Arthur are placed standing next to one another. Marketing, etc always together.

Her commentary sells me that she was most likely it, "You're the best man I've ever known." Despite only knowing him for 3 mnths and comparing him on the lengths of her husband and her honey commentary also the "Mr and Mrs. Kilgore" gang alias bit.

Does anyone know if there was actually cut content with Sadie, like any theories, or any 'traces' of it? Or do you not think she was? It's just so odd to me how two characters became so close too instantly and how she transforms so quickly too. Something is just so off, makes me think they must've cut something.

Thanks guys :)

Katieyyy

Don't think these have been posted here yet!:

VyyBEcQ.png

PFaMrwv.jpgSo

John's face looks 1899 and his clothing looks from 1907. Sadie's in the same early game outfit as she is in the UE as well.

Darealbandicoot
6 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Its good honor vs bad honor.

If you had bad honor during the mission, you'll get red west and tie

I already figured it out 

Also, anyone notice that Sadie becomes REALLY nice to Arthur after the mission she gets a new outfit? She greets him way more than the other gang members and her high pitched "heeey" when Arthur greets her sometimes. Anyone manage to glitch into the slaughter house yet or was the interior for that removed like the cave in the finding John mission? 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

BobyFrançais
44 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I already figured it out 

Also, anyone notice that Sadie becomes REALLY nice to Arthur after the mission she gets a new outfit? She greets him way more than the other gang members and her high pitched "heeey" when Arthur greets her sometimes. Anyone manage to glitch into the slaughter house yet or was the interior for that removed like the cave in the finding John mission? 

The slaugther house dans the cave ? You have more informations ont it ?

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, BobyFrançais said:

The slaugther house dans the cave ? You have more informations ont it ?

The beta leaked map 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
7 hours ago, Katieyyy said:

Hiya guys!

I think this is the right thread to ask this question since most of you are knowledgeable when it comes to Rockstar compared to anywhere else I've seen. I think this question fits in the beta topic, hopefully! I apologize moderators if it doesn't! 

Was Sadie Arthur's second love interest that they decided to cut? I've tried searching around and I've seen a few people here assume it's Eliza though I don't think it is. Despite trailers being misleading if we assume the two crosses is their grave from the trailer that would mean Issac and Eliza were always already dead since their graves are shown. His PTSD also doesn't seem recent but something he's been struggling with for a long while now, so it can't be Eliza. He makes a remark to Jack when he was fishing which was an early hint regarding Issac, seems like Issac was slightly older than Jack when he was murdered. If Eliza was alive in the original concept of the game, I don't see why they would've kept Mary then. So it's safe to say she was always dead before the main story takes place, along with Issac and there isn't any validation that he loved her but agreed to be involved with their lives for financial support and because Arthur genuinely likes to help people he isn't one to abandon his own child which the nun he meets tells him, he loves to help.

I presume it's Sadie, for a variety of reasons. I was flipping through older photos which was linked here beforehand with Sadie on a grey horse and Arthur with his hat tilt down and his face is shaded. There is also the ultimate edition photos of Arthur, Sadie and Charles in Heartlands in her Rhodes clothing. Sadie and Arthur in a field as well.

Some of you said this is just promo art, is there any proof that Sadie had content cuts with her character and or, was intended to be his second love interest? I do find it odd on the ultimate copy we have those photos but like others recalled it's probably just marketing. I'm mind boggled Rockstar heavily promoted her character and marketed her as this major character but she only gets involved by chapter 3. Judging by their leaked map with Hanging Dog right next to Adler Ranch it makes me think she actually was the second love interest because when the game had gotten leaked from what I remember I think it was in 2016? It started off with them being forced on the run because of a backstabber in the gang. My theory is the game must've started up in the mountains or, possibly New Austin then Mountains (maybe?) and then run into Sadie the same way as they currently do but then take over Hanging Dog Ranch would play up with her character having a bigger role. Even in the gang group photos that's in game that one photograph, Sadie and Arthur are placed standing next to one another. Marketing, etc always together.

Her commentary sells me that she was most likely it, "You're the best man I've ever known." Despite only knowing him for 3 mnths and comparing him on the lengths of her husband and her honey commentary also the "Mr and Mrs. Kilgore" gang alias bit.

Does anyone know if there was actually cut content with Sadie, like any theories, or any 'traces' of it? Or do you not think she was? It's just so odd to me how two characters became so close too instantly and how she transforms so quickly too. Something is just so off, makes me think they must've cut something.

Thanks guys :)

Ok, I'll tell my theory on why Sadie was cut as romance (since I'm sure she was the cutted romance). Arthur contracts TB way too early in the game and I guess It passes through saliva, so If they had even a one night stand, she would contract TB too, so It wouldn't make Sense for her to be alive after chapter 6, even though she is a Very important character on epilogue. But yeah, Sadie is the most possible character to have been Arthur's romance option, as we can see some interaction between them that looks like couples interactions

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Darealbandicoot
17 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Ok, I'll tell my theory on why Sadie was cut as romance (since I'm sure she was the cutted romance). Arthur contracts TB way too early in the game and I guess It passes through saliva, so If they had even a one night stand, she would contract TB too, so It wouldn't make Sense for her to be alive after chapter 6, even though she is a Very important character on epilogue. But yeah, Sadie is the most possible character to have been Arthur's romance option, as we can see some interaction between them that looks like couples interactions

Well, Charles Chatney can French kiss Arthur in his last mission when he is dieing from TB and he is still alive in 1907. Arthur can bite Micah's hand hard enough for it to bleed and he's alive in 1907. Some say that the chances of someone catching TB is extremely low and Arthur was just unlucky so I think Sadie would have been fine because Rockstar logic lol. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Well, Charles Chatney can French kiss Arthur in his last mission when he is dieing from TB and he is still alive in 1907. Arthur can bite Micah's hand hard enough for it to bleed and he's alive in 1907. Some say that the chances of someone catching TB is extremely low and Arthur was just unlucky so I think Sadie would have been fine because Rockstar logic lol. 

Yeah, now that you said that, It makes sense, but I guess this is one of the things that made rockstar change their minds. But they would've been so awesome as a couple. I really thought they would end up together somehow

Cutter De Blanc

Arthur must have a thing for uppity women, he seems attracted to Black Belle reading his journal entry about her

Katieyyy
8 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

That's true though T.B doesn't get passed from kissing from what I heard. When I think about it, I assume they must've scrapped it because of the timeline, they probably thought it was pointless because everything happens in only a time span of 6 months, so they probably realized her "moving on too fast" would've been a slap to Jake and be pretty awkward since Arthur was meant to die. If they had kept him alive, I see no reason for them ever needing to scrap it.

You're also right about the couple interaction. The honey commentary came out of the blue. I seen some speculation that isn't my own that maybe that was part of their love interest dialogue but they decided not to have the voice actors redo the scene and just stuck with it though it's no doubt out of an intimate tone. They resonate so much too to where it seems like it can't be a coincidence. I don't understand that bit with the, "Mr. and Mrs. Kilgore" if you follow them in the Rhodes store if Rockstar never intended them as lovers. I don't see what would be the need for that sounded like a hint to me. Kilgore is obviously the gang's alias but makes sure to correct the shop owner that she's "Mrs." not Miss, and then calls Arthur, "Mr. Kilgore" in such a specific tone. Sounded like small subtle hints to me that they would end up together later on.

13 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I already figured it out 

Also, anyone notice that Sadie becomes REALLY nice to Arthur after the mission she gets a new outfit? She greets him way more than the other gang members and her high pitched "heeey" when Arthur greets her sometimes.

Yes! I noticed that too, and she seems to know him better than the other characters despite knowing him the shortest. There's one moment where if you have low-honor she'll chat to John and he says he thought Sadie would've been gone by now and she says the gang isn't so bad but she has no where else to go as of now and will turn to Arthur and say, "like this one, acts all cold-blooded but he really ain't." Arthur will say, "acts all cold blooded huh, sounds like you don't know me that well just yet Mrs. Adler" and Sadie says, "you're a good man, behind it all." I mean that's pretty interesting how she knows him perfectly better than anyone else despite like what, only one trip with him? Seems like there was more.

The harmonica request stood out to me too, it's much different than the others. It's a small brief personal exchange while the rest of the rest of the gang members will just say thanks. I've seen others point this out before. If you give Mary her fountain pen she says, "Oh thank you Arthur! Here take this." Tilly will say: "Oh it's beautiful! Thank you, here take this. It's the least I can do." Kieran says, "Oh, you actually... Well thank you, this'll make a good batch alright!" Arthur will say to Dutch, "So, I found you a pipe!" Dutch says, "well would you look at that! You want these, I stole them anyway." That's it.

While with Sadie it's much different. "Here, got hold of a harmonica for you. Look forward to hearing you play it." Sadie says, "the only audience I ever had was my husband, I think I'm going to keep it that way." Arthur says, "huh, fair enough" and Sadie will say, "but thank you, Arthur, this is real kind of you." She also never asked for one, just mentioned she use to play and said she didn't want no pity so it was more of a gift it seems.

That picture above with them in Valentine is the second time she's been shown with her Rhodes outfit taking part in the Heartlands area, so it definitely seems like she had a way bigger role and was his love. That's definitely not promo art either since all of their models including their horses are done as they are now.

Oh and I forgot to say, Sadie noticeably has the least amount of camp dialogue and events, which I find weird, so maybe they took a lot out. Considering she repeats the same one liner over and over while the others don't really.

DiEgOw_CrAzY

@Katieyyyabout the part she says "like this one, acts all cold-blooded but he really ain't."  It doesn't need to be on a bad honor campaign, she said that to me while I was with good honor too hahaha. They may be not a couple in the game, but they are in my heart

46754621_1945552065499520_82997190819640