Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

NoEasyDay

Can you do ANYTHING without getting a bounty?

Recommended Posts

_jodielaura
4 hours ago, Gallows said:

I did all five with a mask on and no issues. I was away from town, don’t know if that matters.

I was wearing a mask too. I was away from town when I shot the birds but as the train got nearer to the town I was instantly wanted with a $50 bounty. (The other $5 was from accidentally leaping on a lawman lmao)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
8 hours ago, xjodielaura said:

I was wearing a mask too. I was away from town when I shot the birds but as the train got nearer to the town I was instantly wanted with a $50 bounty. (The other $5 was from accidentally leaping on a lawman lmao)

Yeah. The train is so inconsistent in terms of bounties, so it does not surprise me. Most likely someone spotted you early. When I did it I jumped onto the train from a tower and crouched in the middle of a cart. No one saw me, but when I fired they noticed me. Using deadeye I jumped to my horse and was gone before getting a Bounty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piggsy pls

I don't even bother paying the bounties, I know I'm gonna end up doing something criminal either on purpose or by accident so I just roll with it, plus I like getting into shootouts with the bounty hunters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_jodielaura
6 hours ago, Gallows said:

Yeah. The train is so inconsistent in terms of bounties, so it does not surprise me. Most likely someone spotted you early. When I did it I jumped onto the train from a tower and crouched in the middle of a cart. No one saw me, but when I fired they noticed me. Using deadeye I jumped to my horse and was gone before getting a Bounty.

What I’ve been doing is getting on a train and shooting birds until I get wanted and then just quitting the game cos it saves right after you kill the birds so the challenge is updated but you don’t have a bounty lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wheatley131

Wanted System in a nutshell:

 

NPC: "damn u ugly"

 

WANTED

Being ugly

15$

Edited by Wheatley131

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuskin38
Spoiler

You can kill everyone in Armadillo without getting a bounty 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeemy

I am having pretty high success rates ATM with doing stuff and no bounties.

 

Out of town, stagecoaches, fruit trucks, killing off farmsteads etc.

 

From my POV its working right apart from trains, see my separate thread; trains seem to have their own rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
Just now, Jeemy said:

I am having pretty high success rates ATM with doing stuff and no bounties.

 

Out of town, stagecoaches, fruit trucks, killing off farmsteads etc.

 

From my POV its working right apart from trains, see my separate thread; trains seem to have their own rules.

That’s also my experience. The wanted system works fine except for trains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.