Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Nameless Foot Soldier

Metal clinking when on horse

Recommended Posts

Nameless Foot Soldier

So earlier I noticed the metal clinking sound when you're riding the horse and how I can't stop hearing it. It's become something I can stop focusing on. I think it's effecting my OCD that I thought I got over years ago. It's been giving me a headache and it's starting to interfere with my enjoyment of the game. Anyone else have a similar issue and if so, any tips on how to mentally make me feel better?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0223998743

I noticed it too, it only happened yesterday after 35 hours in-game, I changed my horse yesterday..maybe this sound come from the saddle or the thing where you put your feet, don't remember the word for that.

 

The thing is, it happened only for a few minutes when I was riding on my horse downhill.

Edited by anthony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nameless Foot Soldier
12 minutes ago, anthony said:

I noticed it too, it only happened yesterday after 35 hours in-game, I changed my horse yesterday..maybe this sound come from the saddle or the thing where you put your feet, don't remember the word for that.

 

The thing is, it happened only for a few minutes when I was riding on my horse downhill.

Well, I noticed it after changing my gear on the horse. I tried changing it back to the old sattle but I still noticed it. Then i watched an older game clip and the sound was always there. It's just I noticed and now I can't unnotice it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rykjeklut

Do you have spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nameless Foot Soldier
9 hours ago, Rykjeklut said:

Do you have spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

Yes, but that doesn't seem to bother me. I've gotten to a point where I can no longer play the game without having a mild panic attack.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
9 hours ago, Rykjeklut said:

Do you have spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saintsrow
14 minutes ago, Nameless Foot Soldier said:

Yes, but that doesn't seem to bother me. I've gotten to a point where I can no longer play the game without having a mild panic attack.

 

Conceivably, you could route the sound output from the console to a stereo system with a 31-band equalizer, and you could turn down the equalizer gain on that specific frequency.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MjrOu812
12 hours ago, Rykjeklut said:

Do you have spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

That's whats yall hear, if you wear spurs you will hear that?

Edited by MjrOu812

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antipode

Get a grip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nameless Foot Soldier
48 minutes ago, Antipode said:

Get a grip

The grip is what I'm trying to get a hold of. OCD is a bit outside of one's control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brose_sfr

take off your spurs and shop for a saddle without metal do-dads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CainCFL

Haha, I hear it too. I'm looking around online to figure out how to stop that noise and came across this post. I don't remember hearing it in the beginning of the game, but now it's driving me nuts. :'D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PapasHota

WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.Z
12 hours ago, CainCFL said:

Haha, I hear it too. I'm looking around online to figure out how to stop that noise and came across this post. I don't remember hearing it in the beginning of the game, but now it's driving me nuts. :'D

I remember this annoying sound as well, it actually happend to me every time I jumped while on my horse and just when you land you hear that annoying click... but somehow it luckily disappeared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ

You ain’t the only one, it’s something that’s lowkey pissed me off from time to time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sunhuntin

I get it as well with certain saddles, and sometimes it just depends on the road and other surrounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UpTheDowngrade
Posted (edited)

The sound that gets me is the sound that is like a Smurf yelling, whenever you fire a rifle in deadeye. Guns do not sound at all like this, in slow motion. I have no idea why it's in the game, but it's really annoying.

Edited by UpTheDowngrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabiobad
On 10/29/2018 at 6:04 AM, Nameless Foot Soldier said:

So earlier I noticed the metal clinking sound when you're riding the horse and how I can't stop hearing it. It's become something I can stop focusing on. I think it's effecting my OCD that I thought I got over years ago. It's been giving me a headache and it's starting to interfere with my enjoyment of the game. Anyone else have a similar issue and if so, any tips on how to mentally make me feel better?

 

I had the same issues on Days Gone, that game has a lot of sound bugs and after a lot of hours I start hearing the metal things while walking and running thinking it was a new bug but nope, couldn't continue playing after that, the noise is so annoying.


After that I was trying RDR2 too and start hearing there too, even if it's way less annoying, gladly I finished RDR2 months ago before noticing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.