3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Verbal Soze

Midnight Run DLC

Kiwi_91

they've set themselves up for an interesting tuners update. they could take the 3 tier upgrade system from arena war, and use it for a tuners dlc. take certain cars like the sultan, karuma, penumbra etc... and have the 3 tiers be drift, drag and race. 

if we did get a midnight club / tuners dlc. what i'd want is free mode street races, every 15 minutes or so. and then race modes (NOT ADVERSARY) where we take our custom tuner varients and have a drag, drift and race event. 

they would probably make enough through shark cards just in vehicle customisation alone. no need for a $6mill oppressor mk3 and a paywall to get the $$$$ in.  

MkDon

All of that PLUS nerfed Oppressor. One can dream...

CaptainMarvel

This concept makes me moist.

Urban Legends

Holy mackerel. A boat inside a boat!

MsBrandi
8 hours ago, Kiwi_91 said:

they've set themselves up for an interesting tuners update. they could take the 3 tier upgrade system from arena war, and use it for a tuners dlc. take certain cars like the sultan, karuma, penumbra etc... and have the 3 tiers be drift, drag and race. 

if we did get a midnight club / tuners dlc. what i'd want is free mode street races, every 15 minutes or so. and then race modes (NOT ADVERSARY) where we take our custom tuner varients and have a drag, drift and race event. 

they would probably make enough through shark cards just in vehicle customisation alone. no need for a $6mill oppressor mk3 and a paywall to get the $$$$ in.  

This is all we've been dreaming of  😀

But that street races better be in passive because we don't want some op mkII to blast every racer just to help his friends lol

CatEyeChev05

Awesome concept man. I would love to see this in the game. So much thought got put into those and it sounds amazing. Great work man.

R*cop

Not gonna lie but if you do the races you should receive an offer (only when you win like 30 games as cops and as robbers) a cop car warehouse and access to cop car auctions of stolen but retrieved cop cars and you could then finally buy cop cars srsly I don't see why we can't store them it would help immerse ourselves also help shark card sales as it would be highest bidder takes car (ppl in server at time of auction and when car stolen) also uniforms like special traffic cops RR cops (RR meaning rapid response) swat unis and new swat unis like gas mask or a riot mask this will also help as you are getting money from these suits and duffel bags ppl like them

JSMRACECAR03

Great concept! if we ever got something like this I'll be SOOO happy on getting that Dominator Classic and seeing my 2 Eleanors next to each others.. hell even the Slicer!

Giantsgiants

A lot of the concept DLC's on here are much better than what Rockstar has been rolling out. Keep it up guys.

White Shark

Reading topics like this make you realise the imagination, ideas and gameplay possibilities are leaps and bounds ahead of anything Rockstar churn out.  Sure, most of the stuff that comes out isn't bad, but has a lot of various flaws, from unbalanced vehicles to irritating and missing gameplay.

Kidkong

Yeah this could be awesome 

Agent 14
Posted (edited)

How about an opressor mark 3 deluxo mark 2 and the orbital cannon mark 2 instead? - Rockstar

Edited by Agent 14

MsBrandi
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, White Shark said:

Reading topics like this make you realise the imagination, ideas and gameplay possibilities are leaps and bounds ahead of anything Rockstar churn out.  Sure, most of the stuff that comes out isn't bad, but has a lot of various flaws, from unbalanced vehicles to irritating and missing gameplay.

Yup but let's not hope too much, R* tends to add something that will cause us to be paranoid and kills each other 🙃

1 hour ago, Agent 14 said:

How about an opressor mark 3 deluxo mark 2 and the orbital cannon mark 2 instead? - Rockstar

That's, that's very, very Rockstar-ish lol

4 hours ago, Giantsgiants said:

A lot of the concept DLC's on here are much better than what Rockstar has been rolling out. Keep it up guys.

Ayy the legends of car modifications is here 😂

Yup there are also lots of concept in this forums the bull riding concept from another forum user even suggest a stock trades which is pretty good for non PvP stuff, stock trading earning couple of hundreds dollars in 3 hours is pretty good imo, and the nautical update concept from @MisFit-138, the weapons concept from @Voodoo-Hendrix, taxi concept from @REXX

So many concepts and they're all contains lots of PvE stuff non PvP which is basically not what R* wanted eh, but how about customer is king? By solomun? Meh pipe dreams lol, hell they even ruined the arena mode with the twisted metal stuff, instead of the classic bloodring banger throwback or monster truck jam, or even an indoor drift contest, figure 8 racing etc

Edited by MsBrandi

Agent 14
9 minutes ago, MsBrandi said:

Yup but let's not hope too much, R* tends to add something that will cause us to be paranoid and kills each other 🙃

That's, that's very, very Rockstar-ish lol

I forgot to add the obligatory shark card promotion lol then that would've been exactly what rockstar would say. 

Also there's a video on Sonny Evans channel that explains more or less what it would be like during a dlc discussion at rockstar headquarters lol give it a view is worth the 3 minutes funny stuff.

MsBrandi
2 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

I forgot to add the obligatory shark card promotion lol then that would've been exactly what rockstar would say. 

Also there's a video on Sonny Evans channel that explains more or less what it would be like during a dlc discussion at rockstar headquarters lol give it a view is worth the 3 minutes funny stuff.

Lol i've seen it too, how about tuners and outlaws we can add some cops and crooks stuff in it, get out, bbbut, get out now lol

It really makes my day

Agent 14
1 minute ago, MsBrandi said:

Lol i've seen it too, how about tuners and outlaws we can add some cops and crooks stuff in it, get out, bbbut, get out now lol

It really makes my day

Yeah poor guy that was kicked had the right idea too. Lmao unfortunately this is what rockstar does now a days regardless. If they ever do a dlc like this I can almost guarantee that it will be locked behind a 5 million paywall in between buying a warehouse then renovations. Plus drip fed vehicles that will probably be too expensive for someone with no source of gtao income to afford. 

I mean only on this game you'll find things such as 100k+ masks 50k socks and a flash light that cost more than the faggio and the karin rebel combined.

MsBrandi
22 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Yeah poor guy that was kicked had the right idea too. Lmao unfortunately this is what rockstar does now a days regardless. If they ever do a dlc like this I can almost guarantee that it will be locked behind a 5 million paywall in between buying a warehouse then renovations. Plus drip fed vehicles that will probably be too expensive for someone with no source of gtao income to afford. 

I mean only on this game you'll find things such as 100k+ masks 50k socks and a flash light that cost more than the faggio and the karin rebel combined.

Indeed, but that is just R* being R* lol

Tbh i havent played the game for about 2 months iirc, i don't know, not lots of things to do anymore that is really fun, AW is just an adversary mode that goes out of fashion in 1 or 5 plays, it's like R* trying to kill this game for RDRO and fails miserably 😂

Now i'm just lurking around the forums waiting for some update that will bring my interest back to this game, if the next dlcs is just another adversary mode packed as a dlc, then i have to pass, even if the cars are good like in AW, i have bought them all and not much to do about it -.-

That's why i think the next update would've been great if it's racing themed, but not stunt races, the midnight club/NFSU and NFSHP type of races

So we can use these cars properly in a race man! Lol

Agent 14
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, MsBrandi said:

Indeed, but that is just R* being R* lol

Tbh i havent played the game for about 2 months iirc, i don't know, not lots of things to do anymore that is really fun, AW is just an adversary mode that goes out of fashion in 1 or 5 plays, it's like R* trying to kill this game for RDRO and fails miserably 😂

Now i'm just lurking around the forums waiting for some update that will bring my interest back to this game, if the next dlcs is just another adversary mode packed as a dlc, then i have to pass, even if the cars are good like in AW, i have bought them all and not much to do about it -.-

That's why i think the next update would've been great if it's racing themed, but not stunt races, the midnight club/NFSU and NFSHP type of races

So we can use these cars properly in a race man! Lol

Same here I hop for about 5 minutes every week just to see if there's anything new then I log right off. From what I've been experiencing online lately I really want nothing to do with it. It used to be cancer as it was before Lester week and then it evolved into terminal cancer with all the mark 2 low levels scrubs and idiots who purchased the lazer and can't use it correctly. Is like suddenly these imbeciles decided to join the tryhard brigade and they aren't even good tryhards they're just plain embarassing. 

Edited by Agent 14

FuturePastNow
On 10/28/2018 at 6:55 AM, IceDree said:

Also, may I suggest a new Private Jet as well? The P.180 Avanti.

Piaggio-Aero-P.-180-Avanti-II-1.jpg

Nah man. The Avanti is cool and all, but Starship:

1yQjJMa.jpg

Agent 14
1 hour ago, FuturePastNow said:

1yQjJMa.jpg

Wow.. Lmao I'd probably buy it just for the wtf factor lol

Gdiddywilson

Brilliant and much respect for all the effort you put into that.

... maybe add a gen2 Eclipse GSX. Just a meager suggestion. 

MsBrandi
59 minutes ago, Gdiddywilson said:

Brilliant and much respect for all the effort you put into that.

... maybe add a gen2 Eclipse GSX. Just a meager suggestion. 

As long as it's a mitsubishi that's good 😁

Just don't make it based on that eclipse cross lol

Gdiddywilson
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, MsBrandi said:

As long as it's a mitsubishi that's good 😁

Just don't make it based on that eclipse cross lol

That garbage crossover is heresy. A lot of cars have been absolutely ruined since the early 2000s. I used to drive around a dark purple GS-T Spyder and it was sex. I have gotten away from fwd recently, but the GSX I'd drive all day

Edited by Gdiddywilson

el carlitos

Yeah, exactly what need.

MsBrandi
41 minutes ago, el carlitos said:

Yeah, exactly what need.

cats

yesss? 

el carlitos

Yes, few more. Please see page 1, initial post.

MsBrandi
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, el carlitos said:

Yes, few more. Please see page 1, initial post.

Yup i know i made it back then last year iirc, i'm verbal lol got banned last year and here i am, i've been cleansed and enlightened by dr ray de angelo harris ohmmmm 😂

Edited by MsBrandi

IceDree
12 hours ago, FuturePastNow said:

1yQjJMa.jpg

It'll do I suppose.

The more the merrier 😉.

BadDP-GoodDp

They need this in gta5 ps4 like wth for real and come one we need too have docks for boats and new mission so release  this and we will have a bunch a fun please 

MsBrandi
2 hours ago, BadDP-GoodDp said:

They need this in gta5 ps4 like wth for real and come one we need too have docks for boats and new mission so release  this and we will have a bunch a fun please 

Yeah we kinda have the hangar and garages, so why not add the marina like in SP set in LS marina and another one in millar's fishery

BTW i just know right now that some youtuber just made a video based on this thread, and he even gave a shoutout to me in his video, i'm not mad tbh, i'm just thankful that someone gave a credit to me in his work, respect...