3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

The best game ever made.. ever?

jimmycakes

TheSantader25

Well there's no way to confirm that since everyone have different opinions but there are a set of top tier games called "legendary" games that most people can agree on. This is definitely up there. 

If you ask me this is the best game I've seen in this sorry ass generation. 

Edited by TheSantader25

chronic lumbago

I'm convinced that it is, all nostalgia aside. 

Woah hold on with the hyperbole, it's only just came out, let it breath, we all said the same about GTAV when we were still playing the intro missions. 

I'm only about 4 hours in,but I have a better feeling about it than I did at the same point in Witcher 3, my current favorite.

Sure looks like it could be.

TheSantader25
1 minute ago, Ash_735 said:

Woah hold on with the hyperbole, it's only just came out, let it breath, we all said the same about GTAV when we were still playing the intro missions. 

Well then let's hype it while it lasts. 😂

I mean nothing lasts forever. The only concern I have is how they'll end the story... 

This could basically ruin the entire story. 

Kiethblacklion

It's just been released, Rockstar hasn't had time to screw it up yet...lol.

There was little doubt that the main story aspect of the game would be incredible though.

• Like 2

I'm having a hard time remembering when was the last time i was having so much fun playing a videogame. 

• Like 1

I believe the consensus should be that it's the best game ever made from a technology point of view. In terms of story, missions and other things, it remains to been seen until the majority finish the story. But so far into the early stages of the story, it's shaping up to be the case, at least for me.  

Edited by Jabalous

1 hour ago, RedDead2503 said:

It is 100% the best game ever made imo

100% best game ever made is quite a thing to say, after barely playing it...

1 hour ago, Kiethblacklion said:

It's just been released, Rockstar hasn't had time to screw it up yet...lol.

There was little doubt that the main story aspect of the game would be incredible though.

Even if they dont screw this one up (Online coming very worried) they showed their intentions with GTAV. RDR2 even though Im not interested, looks amazing the game they made it near perfect with a lot of aspects cant say its bad but I still know what they are going to do maybe not with this (which I'll be very surprised if they dont capitalize on it after what the CEO said) GTA6 will be a mess, a fancy looking mess. Hope they turn things around though I really do...

one of the best at this moment yes  , best ever one no

Edited by TagoKG
  • Like 3

No. It's sh*t. 

You have to wash, brush and feed ya horse like it's a fooking Tamagochi! I'm sure a 5yr old girl might think its great. Fooking pony simulator. Not to mention the drops to 21fps even on the Xbox One X. 

Lonely-Martin

I do need more time. For me, there are a couple it needs to top in terms of longevity and repeatability.

That said. I genuinely feel this could knock San Andreas off of top spot though.

It's awesome in just so many ways!

2 hours ago, DangerZ0neX said:

Deleting my post because I commented on the ridiculousness of the OP’s suggestion? Wouldn't have expected any other reaction from this place. 

No, it’s not the best game ever made. Subjective opinions are not objective facts.

OP didn't ask for facts. He is asking for other peoples opinions, that is very obvious.

Don't come around these parts stiring up trouble for no reason, or I'll just make it where you can't be here at all.

• Like 6

I'll leave another word of warning, you came here to talk about fanboyism and objectivity when someone just stated their opinion. Looking at your absolutely horrible history of stirring sh*t up, I'd keep the antagonism and bait inside your pockets because next time you detail a thread completely, looking at your warn log, you're out of this forum.

nitw_nightmareeyes.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away

Settle down guys, of course when anyone says "it's the best ever", it's obviously a subjective statement, no need for bickering.

I can honestly say from 6/7 hours of playing, that RDR II is the best gaming experience I ever had.

Is this guy serious? No it is not the best game ever. No game is the best game ever. It’s good for right now, but it just released and there’s clearly bugs and other inconsistencies within the game. Chill out with this 10/10 talk.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Judicious 7 said:

Is this guy serious? No it is not the best game ever. No game is the best game ever. It’s good for right now, but it just released and there’s clearly bugs and other inconsistencies within the game. Chill out with this 10/10 talk.

10/10 doesn't mean a game is perfect, no game (and nothing in general) is perfect. But it means that the game is overall a masterpiece and from what I have played so far (6 hours in) it definitely deserves a high score like that.

If it retains this high quality, I would definitely say it's one of the best games of all time. That much is obvious

• Like 1

TheSantader25
1 hour ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

No. It's sh*t. 

You have to wash, brush and feed ya horse like it's a fooking Tamagochi! I'm sure a 5yr old girl might think its great. Fooking pony simulator. Not to mention the drops to 21fps even on the Xbox One X. 

There are minimum frame drops on XBOX ONE X. check out digital foundry. 

• Like 1

I don't get posts like this. "Best game ever?" It's such an overused term, every big game nowadays is the best game ever. Wasn't V the best game ever once? 

Lonely-Martin
4 hours ago, Rusty James said:

Settle down guys, of course when anyone says "it's the best ever", it's obviously a subjective statement, no need for bickering.

I can honestly say from 6/7 hours of playing, that RDR II is the best gaming experience I ever had.

I do hold the CMM challenges in a higher regard personally as the best gaming experiences I've experienced. 

But if this game offers that opportunity in future, that'll only go on to seal the deal I feel. (Again as mentioned elsewhere, cautions of RDRO because of GTA:O, but keen to give the game time).

Real San An and RDR (naturally, lol) vibes here for me. And those 2 really are my top pair (GTA as a whole really - #shamelessfanboymoment - Sorry).

To combine those elements and add possibly add to it in every way. Can't see it not topping the list really. Just need a bit of time and that's a plenty right now.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Wording
  • Like 2