3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GKHEAT

[MP] The Trip

GKHEAT

1zmyxrm.jpg

GKHEAT Presents a new Design Your Own Mission Pack...

Theme (Horror/Survival)

ojkq6r.jpg

2004 Palomino Creeks,

Follow the role of Alex with his Friend James and wife Hasley.

Alex, Hasley and James decided to spend there holidays in a small town name as Montgomery.

They went to the place and they found something wrong happening to them.

After that they saw something hazardous and they collide with a wall.

When Alex woke up he found James was under the car but, Hasley was missing.

Now you try to find her...

2q2gsx2.jpg

2edqfpy.jpg

Alex 

Alex the player a man who love his wife more than everything.

Character taken from the "MP Crime Cities"

2mi28vd.jpg

Hasley 

A brave and strong woman, who can handle his work lonely.

Character taken from "MP crime Cities"

25twxm8.jpg

James 

A friend of Alex, which can never leave his friendship with his friend Alex.(If you want to know how then play "Unbreakable Bonding"

Character taken from mission "Unbreakable Bonding"

54eqg8.jpg

Marcus

A freedom fighter in his young life and a virus researcher for his town.

Character taken from mission "For A Drop"

2eg5htv.jpg

1. Introduction

2. Dead Meats, Evil

3.Meet Marcus

4.Step out

5.The End

Download all missions in one file

[MP] The Trip

Credits

GKHEAT for making missions,

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW for this amazing mod DYOM,

Rockstar north for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

You for Playing and supporting me,

GTAForums for Mission topic and a special section for DYOM,

Logo and poster made by Photoshop CS6,

Thank you for visiting :^)

Edited by GKHEAT

GKHEAT

UPDATE

1. Introduction is out

Stay tune and give me your feedbacks, :)

GKHEAT

Misssion 2 is out now 

Play N' Enjoy

GKHEAT

Mission 3rd has been uploded

Play N' Enjoy

GKHEAT

Mission 4th added

Play N' Enjoy

one last mission will come

GKHEAT

Final mission added

working on ZIP file stay tuned

Mission Pack Status

Finished

Full MP uploaded plus winrar file uploaded

Killer_Queen_37

A horror/survival theme — a theme that I love the most. The synopsis was short and deficient. However, the good thing is that it made me curious about the story. I will play it once I have the time, even though I will not bother playing the missions the characters were taken from. Besides, there are only a few missions to play. I'll be giving my review and thoughts right after.

Take care.

GKHEAT
14 hours ago, Killer_Queen_37 said:

A horror/survival theme — a theme that I love the most. The synopsis was short and deficient. However, the good thing is that it made me curious about the story. I will play it once I have the time, even though I will not bother playing the missions the characters were taken from. Besides, there are only a few missions to play. I'll be giving my review and thoughts right after.

Take care.

thanks man for supporting

Killer_Queen_37

I had finished playing this mission pack by the last few days, but this is the only time I have to write a review. I'm going to be honest with my review since I believe that you can do much better than what you've just done previously. Unfortunately, the contents of the mission pack did not meet my expectations.

Here's my review:

Writing (3/5) It could have been better. The dialogue was a little bit confusing to read since most of the time, you were merging the dialogue of two or more actors which I don't encourage, in my own opinion. Also, grammatical mistakes were kind of huge. I've noticed that you were capitalising every letters as a sign of emphasis. One suggestion: I think it's much better to use an exclamation mark, instead.

Presentation (3.5/5) It was somehow good. Some of the camera angles were a bit off and were unfit for a certain scenario. Talking of scenario, the presentation of a scene must match the intensity and environment of the scenario it is in. The good thing was that I have seen some of your great presentation. Just try on investing time on leveling some adjustments and it'll be all good.

Length (3.5/5) It was somehow short. I know that you had divided different scenarios as a mission for the sake of the story and I was all fine with it. However, it turned out that the missions that you had made were somewhat short and lacking. A suggestion: since the scenarios that you had came up with in the mission turned out to be short, add some more spices to it, add more scenes and stuffs that you can think of.

Difficulty (2/5) IT. WAS. TOO. HARD. A horde of zombies with chainsaw and a useless friend with an extremely low health, it was too much. The difficulty was just so annoying and was just too hard for my eyes that I had to cheat my way. Maybe you tried it without any problems but that was probably because it was your craft.

Variety (3.5/5) It was somehow good. The presentation of the environment for an apocalypse was decent. The one worth mentioning here is the mission wherein you have to drive through a ramp. It was decent. The problem was the logic. You barricaded the roads using only what seemed to be lightweight objects. Why drive through the rooftops if you can just use the roads that were barely barricaded? Not that it wasn't a good idea adding stunts, but block the roads better next time. Be much more creative.

Overall, this mission pack could have been better. There were a lot of things that you have to improve, especially, storytelling. You might think that my review was a bit harsh but it was because I want you to know your mistakes and in the future, you can design a quality content that everyone may enjoy. Good luck for your future projects and I hope it'll be a good one.

3/5

Take care.

P.S.

Here are a few questions that are directed to the questionable things in the story:

1. Why were the lead characters not aware of the zombie epidemic in the nearby areas?

2. Why did Marcus' appearance has to be that of a homeless person?

3. Why did the zombies intend to kidnap Hasley instead of eating her?

4. How did Hasley survive for several days in the zombie's lair?

Maybe the answers are from the missions the characters were taken from, but since I didn't bother playing them, I left these questions, instead.

GKHEAT
20 minutes ago, Killer_Queen_37 said:

I had finished playing this mission pack by the last few days, but this is the only time I have to write a review. I'm going to be honest with my review since I believe that you can do much better than what you've just done previously. Unfortunately, the contents of the mission pack did not meet my expectations.

Here's my review:

Hide contents

Writing (3/5) It could have been better. The dialogue was a little bit confusing to read since most of the time, you were merging the dialogue of two or more actors which I don't encourage, in my own opinion. Also, grammatical mistakes were kind of huge. I've noticed that you were capitalising every letters as a sign of emphasis. One suggestion: I think it's much better to use an exclamation mark, instead. 

Presentation (3.5/5) It was somehow good. Some of the camera angles were a bit off and were unfit for a certain scenario. Talking of scenario, the presentation of a scene must match the intensity and environment of the scenario it is in. The good thing was that I have seen some of your great presentation. Just try on investing time on leveling some adjustments and it'll be all good.

Length (3.5/5) It was somehow short. I know that you had divided different scenarios as a mission for the sake of the story and I was all fine with it. However, it turned out that the missions that you had made were somewhat short and lacking. A suggestion: since the scenarios that you had came up with in the mission turned out to be short, add some more spices to it, add more scenes and stuffs that you can think of.

Difficulty (2/5) IT. WAS. TOO. HARD. A horde of zombies with chainsaw and a useless friend with an extremely low health, it was too much. The difficulty was just so annoying and was just too hard for my eyes that I had to cheat my way. Maybe you tried it without any problems but that was probably because it was your craft.

Variety (3.5/5) It was somehow good. The presentation of the environment for an apocalypse was decent. The one worth mentioning here is the mission wherein you have to drive through a ramp. It was decent. The problem was the logic. You barricaded the roads using only what seemed to be lightweight objects. Why drive through the rooftops if you can just use the roads that were barely barricaded? Not that it wasn't a good idea adding stunts, but block the roads better next time. Be much more creative.

Overall, this mission pack could have been better. There were a lot of things that you have to improve, especially, storytelling. You might think that my review was a bit harsh but it was because I want you to know your mistakes and in the future, you can design a quality content that everyone may enjoy. Good luck for your future projects and I hope it'll be a good one.

3/5

Take care.

P.S.

Hide contents

Here are a few questions that are directed to the questionable things in the story:

1. Why were the lead characters not aware of the zombie epidemic in the nearby areas?

2. Why did Marcus' appearance has to be that of a homeless person?

3. Why did the zombies intend to kidnap Hasley instead of eating her? 

4. How did Hasley survive for several days in the zombie's lair?

Maybe the answers are from the missions the characters were taken from, but since I didn't bother playing them, I left these questions, instead.

thanks man for your honesty

I'll give you the answers of your questions.

and, I'll keep your suggestions for my next project and sorry for my english because it's not good.

Take care man Thanks again