4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Ask A Gameplay Question!

Spider-Vice

Good question thread but where are the answers? 🙂

I also Wonder where do i find my pre order items like the war horse, and where do i find the revolver and hatchet that we unlocked in gta?

12 minutes ago, raysis said:

Good question thread but where are the answers? 🙂

I also Wonder where do i find my pre order items like the war horse, and where do i find the revolver and hatchet that we unlocked in gta?

Not completely sure on the GTAO items just yet. For the War Horse, you'll be able to select it when you are introduced to the stables in Chapter 2 during a mission.

I could stack up 3 boar and deer pelts on horse’s back, didn’t try for more than that. And I guess there’s a bag you can craft later on because everytime I skin an animal there’s a prompt saying that my bag is full.

Is it normal that the clothes' clean itself when triggering a cutscene?

I entered one with my shirt all covered in blood from a recent hunt and then during cutscene and after the shirt was all clean, like new.

Is that normal or a bug?

If you’re not worried about your honor, play until you can sell stagecoaches in that big barn with the green doors, then just roam the area and steal stagecoaches and sell them to him, I manages to get $300 in like 20 minutes since you get $40 for pretty much any stagecoach and $25 if they’re broken

Also you can sell your stolen loot to him too like the rings, bracelets and all that stuff.

Edited by Misterkotte

I'm only about 15% done with the storyline, so haven't played for very long but I can't see any real reason to keep supplying my camp with money, food and whatnot. I know you get upgrades when you bring in enough skin, but why should I keep giving them money? Do I get anything back? 

Just curious because I don't want to go dumping resources into it pointlessly with very little payoff 

There are benefits to supplying it with money but better to supply it with stolen goods if you don’t want to travel to a fence. Once you fill the kitty with money you can get upgrades which in turn let’s you get ammo, meds and other supplies. 

To be honest I have just slipped into camp life and going out for a morning hunt and bringing it back to camp feels more rewarding than selling a deer for a couple of dollars!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Bakamomo said:

How do you tuck your pants into your boots – and how do you roll up your shirt-sleeves?

(I am early into the game – just arrived in the Heartlands – does this become a feature later on?)

In the changing clothes screen IIRC it says "modify" or something along those lines at the right bottom.

*2 questions for me*

1: How tf do you craft coffee? 

2: Is fast travel from a traveling camp not possible? Maybe something that unlocks eventually? Improved campsite?

:EDIT: Just realized the companion app has the full game manual with a ton of information. It says "Upgrade your Camp's tent at the Camp Ledger to acquire a map. You can use this to travel from Camp to any towns you have discovered"

Edited by SeniorDerp
1 hour ago, Rykjeklut said:

I'm stuck at work and a question popped in to my head, how many animals can you stow on your horse?

You can stow 1 animal, and 1 regular animal pelt.

21 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

You can stow 1 animal, and 1 regular animal pelt.

I want to say I’ve seen multiple pelts in and small animals on the side with larger ones across the back. I’ve yet to try different combinations though so I could be wrong

It is normal that you are wanted for murder after winning a duel against an NPC ? seems like something they should fix

OK apparently disarming the opponent results in honor gain and victory. i just kept shooting him after shooting the gun from his hand... :D

Edited by eckhoff_

i have a question about eating mechanism, if arthur/horse doesn't eat anything for a while he will die eventually  ? I asked just to be 100% sure.

Edited by sebo939
2 minutes ago, sebo939 said:

i have a question about eating mechanism, if arthur/horse doesn't eat anything for a while he will die eventually  ? I asked just to be 100% sure.

I think you slip an "underweight" state. I'm assuming that'll have effect on the way your cores deplete 

7 minutes ago, SeniorDerp said:

I think you slip an "underweight" state. I'm assuming that'll have effect on the way your cores deplete  

i mean if arthur or my horse don't eat anything and when the health core will fall to zero arthur will die, or my horse die permanently? Or like you said the arthur won't die but he won't be able to run until he eat something to recover?

Edited by sebo939
6 hours ago, P34NUTZ said:

I'm only about 15% done with the storyline, so haven't played for very long but I can't see any real reason to keep supplying my camp with money, food and whatnot. I know you get upgrades when you bring in enough skin, but why should I keep giving them money? Do I get anything back? 

Just curious because I don't want to go dumping resources into it pointlessly with very little payoff 

Spoiler alert:  I think you can fast travel after upgrading Dutchs tent, and then Athurs....havent gotten it yet to see how it works.

Is it normal that blood, mud, etc. disappears for good on your clothes when triggering a cutscene?

I was all covered in blood once and after I triggered a cutscene I was all clean again ... :(

Where do I see when the game auto-saves?

I'm still saving everytime I end a play session because I'm worried my progress isn't saved?

28 minutes ago, Emmi said:

Is it normal that blood, mud, etc. disappears for good on your clothes when triggering a cutscene?

I was all covered in blood once and after I triggered a cutscene I was all clean again ... :(

Not normal. My Arthur is staying very dirty in cutscenes. 

What exactly does this Horse Icon mean? It flashed up every now and then on the Horse Health Icon. From what I can tell it means the horse needs brushing, but I can't be certain.

KOQ2iaW.jpg

Maybe it's because I've only done 7 missions in total lol but I cannot figure out what the three little red icons at the top right screen mean when I'm in the camp? I also can't figure out the camp mood or supplies? I do chores and bring food and I cannot really tell what they help with. I also cannot use the Health, Ammunition and Provisions that are listed in the mini map at the camp?

I can't find stats for playtime, crimes, kills, days passed and usual stats like that?