Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Dudu RDRII

SPOILER:HEAVY SPOILERS - The Ending

Spider-Vice

YOU ARE VISITING A THREAD WITH VERY HEAVY SPOILERS.

 

SCROLL DOWN ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WANT TO READ DETAILS ABOUT THE ENDING OF RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

1

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

feckyerlife
8 minutes ago, RedDead2503 said:

Canoe maybe?

 

But how can we even go to armadillo then if he never went there before the beginning of rdr1?

Its gonna be kind of dumb if they dont remake or remaster the first one. Unless New Austin is suppose to be more for RDRO which will make a lot of fans mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereIsNoBathroom

Is there leaked ending credits? Would like to see voice actors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Life Hack
31 minutes ago, RedDead2503 said:

Canoe maybe?

 

But how can we even go to armadillo then if he never went there before the beginning of rdr1?

It’s all a little strange. There are around 20 epilogue missions as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni

Well bois, looks like R* pulled a sneaky on us. Again. In all honesty this information hurts, but nonetheless I cannot say I didn't expect it to turn out like that. I just hope that the epilogue is worthy enough for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDead2503

But if it goes to John at the end, can we then even visit back the RDR2 map and can we go to armadillo

 

Im so fking confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni

As far as I understand it, we are able to visit the whole map without issue. For some of the "stuff" it's required that you go all over the map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereIsNoBathroom
4 minutes ago, RedDead2503 said:

But if it goes to John at the end, can we then even visit back the RDR2 map and can we go to armadillo

 

Im so fking confused

Yes you can go to new locations as John after story. There is side quests on that map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feckyerlife
2 minutes ago, MarshDanni said:

As far as I understand it, we are able to visit the whole map without issue. For some of the "stuff" it's required that you go all over the map

not with arthur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni
Just now, feckyerlife said:

not with arthur

That's why I said "stuff". Because it seems that there is content after Arthur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feckyerlife
Just now, MarshDanni said:

That's why I said "stuff". Because it seems that there is content after Arthur

Im a little uncertain of when the switch happens. I may be wrong but i think Arthur is killed in the eplouge. so you maybe able to go west with him? I just know during the main game going west is next to impossible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereIsNoBathroom
Just now, feckyerlife said:

Im a little uncertain of when the switch happens. I may be wrong but i think Arthur is killed in the eplouge. so you maybe able to go west with him? I just know during the main game going west is next to impossible

The Blackwater Massacre obviously which is probably inspired from Tombstone/Gunfight at the O.K. Corral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni

Okay so I read up on Reddit that basically Arthur dies (it did not say by whom so maybe it isn't by the hand of John) and then we switch to John, who leaves the gang, goes to New Austin to work as a ranch head and then buys the land, setting in motion RDR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Njale
8 minutes ago, MarshDanni said:

Okay so I read up on Reddit that basically Arthur dies (it did not say by whom so maybe it isn't by the hand of John) and then we switch to John, who leaves the gang, goes to New Austin to work as a ranch head and then buys the land, setting in motion RDR 1

But he never went to new austin before rdr1, did they retcon the story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni
1 minute ago, Njale said:

But he never went to new austin before rdr1, did they retcon the story?

No further information is given, however one review article states that in the epilogue we are granted to a big part of the map (alluding to New Austin). So the info seems to check out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feckyerlife
4 minutes ago, Njale said:

But he never went to new austin before rdr1, did they retcon the story?

He buys the ranch in West Elizabeth, but you are given access too New Austin at that point. I really think will we get a remake or remaster RDR as the sp dlc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni

"Listen to me. When the time comes, you gotta run and don’t look back. This is over." 
 

Remember this line from the first trailer? Well I believe this could be something that he says to John before his downfall. Seems like the literal redemption part for Arthur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crimson Nagus

So, you can’t visit NA at the beginning of the game?  I’m a little disappointed. The first thing I was going to do once I get to free roam was ride accross the whole map and visit some of my old favorite spots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feckyerlife
2 minutes ago, Crimson Nagus said:

So, you can’t visit NA at the beginning of the game?  I’m a little disappointed. The first thing I was going to do once I get to free roam was ride accross the whole map and visit some of my old favorite spots. 

From what i heard  you can but your wanted level goes to max. The start of the game is right after the Blackwater Massacre so going west is almost impossible. Maybe after you get past a couple chapters you might, but as far as i can tell no one who got the game last night or today has made it that far yet. 

Edited by feckyerlife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devilsfan

Wow... Don't get too close to Authur his days are numbered. Can't go to New Austin either? Holy Crap

Edited by Devilsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

Preorder canceled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereIsNoBathroom

There is already video of the endings on youtube. @Spider-Vice Is it ok to post em here?

Edited by ThereIsNoBathroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice

The game has just been released, so be a bit mindful and put  them in spoiler tags in case someone clicks in and sees an image (which is easier to see than words).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darrel

So I kind of guessed this when I saw Saint Denis footage of John marston. 

 

But I won't watch or read how it happens I know nothing about the ending. 

 

I've enjoyed movies very much knowing the twist etc. It really is about the journey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mlb42

someone needs to clear something up for me. So when you finish the story you're in Beechers Hope as John Marston - are you unable to go to NA in the story of RDR2... is it only for online that you can go to NA?



Very confused.

15 hours ago, Crimson Nagus said:

So, you can’t visit NA at the beginning of the game?  I’m a little disappointed. The first thing I was going to do once I get to free roam was ride accross the whole map and visit some of my old favorite spots. 

i'm worried you can't at all.

Edited by mlb42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereIsNoBathroom
15 minutes ago, mlb42 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

someone needs to clear something up for me. So when you finish the story you're in Beechers Hope as John Marston - are you unable to go to NA in the story of RDR2... is it only for online that you can go to NA?

 


Very confused.

 

 

i'm worried you can't at all.

Spoiler

You can. There is a side quests where you have to find collectibles playing as John in that area. But it's probably before the epilogue ending. 

 

Edited by ThereIsNoBathroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mlb42
6 minutes ago, ThereIsNoBathroom said:
  Hide contents

You can. There is a side quests where you have to find collectibles playing as John in that area. But it's probably before the epilogue ending. 

 

YAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dudu RDRII

Looks like Arthur dies of tuberculosis or something like that, you witness him become more and more sick through the game's story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereIsNoBathroom
Just now, Dudu RDRII said:

Looks like Arthur dies of tuberculosis or something like that, you witness him become more and more sick through the game's story.

From ligma obviously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarshDanni
15 minutes ago, ThereIsNoBathroom said:

From ligma obviously

Actually I believe it's a hard case of Sugondese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.