Jump to content

RDR2 Screenshots/Photo Mode Thread (PS4/X1)


TheLordMarvel

Recommended Posts

gMVCSW3.jpg

 

pbMI8L3.jpg

 

QofKsbC.jpg

 

igP4YhJ.jpg

 

Sq0vaEY.jpg

 

GFzCrC2.jpg

 

BeuBHw1.jpg

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

signs, chapter III

 

kjxKswJ.jpgZDT9qf3.jpgXdulHQX.jpgdICU6DI.pngQrw1xKt.jpg

Edited by Jason
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete

2o0yJ94.jpg

Picked his nose and ate it. Seen it with my own eyes. 

 

 

 

Sa5BCkx.jpg

 

2qENuyv.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Ol' Stinky Pete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete

XPNQZTQ.jpg

Oops. This was meant for 'Post your Arthur' thread. 

Edited by Ol' Stinky Pete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The expressiveness of the faces even playing in game looks amazing, i feel like Arthur is having his crash bandicoot boulder moment  Red-Dead-Redemption-2-3.pngRed-Dead-Redemption-2-4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc

Went exploring north of Annesburg this morning:

0_0.jpg

 

East side looking at the map boundary. Tried to swim over to the steam boat but drowned.

0_0.jpg


Sunset on the Lannahechee

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This looks like some enhanced and carefully selected screenshot released by R*, but it was just some random apartment I encountered and I took the photo with in game camera...

 

0_0.jpg

 

I've never played a game with better graphics. Graphics have never been that big of a deal for me, but I've been always annoyed by those "jagged" edges in (PS) games. This game has so good anti-aliasing, that I can't spot any rough edges, that starts to "flicker" when you move the camera. Even the thin dark telephone lines against the bright sky doesn't show any of those flickering edges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete
2 hours ago, Collibosher said:

This looks like some enhanced and carefully selected screenshot released by R*, but it was just some random apartment I encountered and I took the photo with in game camera...

 

0_0.jpg

 

I've never played a game with better graphics. Graphics have never been that big of a deal for me, but I've been always annoyed by those "jagged" edges in (PS) games. This game has so good anti-aliasing, that I can't spot any rough edges, that starts to "flicker" when you move the camera. Even the thin dark telephone lines against the bright sky doesn't show any of those flickering edges.

Great shot!  I happened across the same cabin earlier.

Roughly same time of day. Different angle.

But my shots not as nice. 

 

I also wanted to capture that great light coming in the window..... 

 

3Vgtfpa.jpg

Edited by Ol' Stinky Pete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete

Screenshot tip! - Increase the first person fov for a slightly wider-angle shot. 

Edited by Ol' Stinky Pete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheLordMarvel

This one is so gross!

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this game supports Nvidia's raytracing on PC it will be an absolute graphics monster. The global illumination and lighting is exceptionally well done for a console game.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Signs IV: The Final Chapter

 

G9Lixh1.jpg8GwOrOB.jpgOprGOIQ.jpg3UrehEJ.pngjtUNgaq.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete
52 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

If this game supports Nvidia's raytracing on PC it will be an absolute graphics monster. The global illumination and lighting is exceptionally well done for a console game.

Most definitely. 

The lighting is 100% top drawer. 

And for an open-world game. Wow. 

Edited by Ol' Stinky Pete
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe a stupid question but how do you guys make such beautiful screenshots and export them in here? Share button on controller?

And also from these different angles? :O stunning!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots of fantastic shots in here, good to see. The game really could do with a proper photo mode/free cam, but I guess the lack thereof just makes it a bit more of a challenge. :)

 

The kill cam often provides a chance for some rare action-filled-shots:

 

az_rdr2_02.jpg

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NSIl%2BS94iwZpj1g=

 

o3ZTjwTZpi92WmWY2daVdHxMTY=

 

bc325d02-f5ff-454c-bdb5-4c6b0177a81c.PNG

 

Edited by Mister Pink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Maybe a stupid question but how do you guys make such beautiful screenshots and export them in here? Share button on controller?

And also from these different angles? :O stunning!

Share button yeah. But you can change the Share button settings to a tap rather than long hold to capture. That will make a huge difference.

Also,
First person mode with hud off. Experiment with crouching or jumping up higher. Just practice with the timing.

You could can also grab screenshots from gameplay clips or pausing them (but you will get a small pause sign at the bottom of the pic.)


Uploading. Atm I'm uploading to twitter then saving it off there. Then upload to Imgur.
But I just need to look out my USB storage and use that. Not sure if Imgur is the best to use :/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Ol' Stinky Pete said:

Atm I'm uploading to twitter then saving it off there. Then upload to Imgur.
But I just need to look out my USB storage and use that. Not sure if Imgur is the best to use :/

Is there any way to send a quality video to twitter? I sent one there to try and save and the resolution was trash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Stinky Pete
5 minutes ago, SeniorDerp said:

Is there any way to send a quality video to twitter? I sent one there to try and save and the resolution was trash

Not sure man. Haven't played around with vid clips much :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They use some weirdass rope in those days:

 

fz3wIdR.jpg

 

Valentine by night:

 

qH7SJT5.jpg

 

And the nicest afk screens I've seen in a game so far:

 

2erkP95.jpg

 

tQCz5q1.jpg

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Strawberry has impressed me a lot. Very nice and atmospheric town.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc

I didn't realize how badass this picture of Dutch was until it came up on my Desktop

0_0.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheLordMarvel

DqyipS8WwAATibB?format=jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.